Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Charu Gupta QYour feedback matters!
I had removed the upper teeth sometimes back and now some times bad odour is coming from there just like peep type and please tell me which medicine should be taken as I am far away from doctor and rest is ok.
I am suffering from oral ulcers from a week. Even after using ointments there is no improvement. What should I do?
Mere mouth me hotho or jibh par one year se bahut se chhale or ghanthe bni huyi h plese batae ki ye kya bimari ho sakti h thanks.
Hi I am pradyumna ,30 years old and 4-5 days before when I woke up I saw uvula in my mouth elongates and it's touching mu tongue. So I consult doctor near to my place, he said infection is there and gave some medicine and liquid for gargling. After 4-5 days. Now I have no pain but uvula is still not normal in length.
I have gum bleeding problem suggest me a good toothpaste or medicine for cure. When I wake up I always have to spit out a small amount of blood mixed with saliva and it is so uncomfortable is there a cure for this?
I have pain in my teeth from 2 day's, earlier I was undergone to treatment, they clean my tooth and cover a silver cap, after 3 three years it's pain in my tooth, which treatment is suitable for me now?
I am a 18 years old girl. I have yellow color on my teeth. I brush 2 times in a week. But still the coloration not leave. What should I do doctor?
Bad breath is a condition that is also known as Halitosis in medical terms. It is mostly caused by the sulphur producing bacteria that lurk around beneath the surface of the tongue. This is what produces the foul odour. These bacteria grow with the help of protein that gets deposited in your mouth, and may develop even faster when there is poor oral hygiene at play. The causes of this protein deposit may include food debris, bleeding, mucus blood, infection and disease in the gums or oral tissues.
So how can you naturally combat this bad breath problem? Read on!
- Oral Care Products: Your very first step should be to change your oral hygiene products like toothpastes and mouthwashes in order to bring in products that are specifically used for fighting bad breath and the related causes or problems. Brushing and flossing at least twice a day, or even after every meal is an absolute necessity that one must not compromise on.
- Fibre Rich Food: It is important to have plenty of fibre rich food as this helps in preventing bad breath or Halitosis since the fibre content is known to flush toxins out effectively.
- Junk and Processed Food: Food that has too much of sugar or artificial sweeteners and food that is packaged and processed with artificial flavourings and emulsifiers, can be bad for the digestive system in general. This kind of food also tends to create bad breath and should be avoided in case you are already suffering from this condition.
- Medication: it may come as a surprise to you that there are certain medicines like antidepressants and diuretics that can lead to side effects like drying of the mouth, which in turn can cause a problem of bad breath. So, it would be recommended to steer clear of this kind of medication for a while until the bad breath problem abates.
- Tea: Drinking green and black tea can be beneficial for people suffering from this condition as both these types of tea happen to contain substances known as polyphenols that can help in fighting oral bacteria and sulphur compounds. Apart from this, one must also drink plenty of water in order to keep the mouth fresh and to help the digestion work in a better.
- Dentures and Braces: If you happen to be wearing dentures and braces, then you may want to clean these regularly and maintain good oral hygiene so that you do not suffer from bad breath.
Bad breath can be a confidence killer and one should get it checked in case it is a persistent and prolonged problem.