Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charu Gupta
Submit a review for Dr. Charu GuptaYour feedback matters!
I have very sever headache from last 4 days. I have taken some medicines too but there was no effect. Can you suggest me some reason to overcome this problem?
I have red eyes for over two days. What should I do? And I have problem in my stomach. Please tell me what should I do?
Does going to the gym really stunt your growth? I've read articles saying that it helps you increase your height and also some saying it stunts your growth. I'm 17 years old and 166 cms tall and I am in a dilemma to go to the gym today so please help me out.
In today’s hyper-connected, globalized world, where images and fashions are translated across continents in the blink of an eye, man’s personal life, including sex, is facing a lot of problems. Products for boosting sex drive that are flooded in the markets portray the loss of normal sex life in the computer era.
A well-balanced diet with asparagus
Some of these natural foods increase male and female sex hormones, while others elevate mood or boost sperm production. The most important foods, such as asparagus, drumstick, etc., play a critical role in increasing blood flow. They stimulate your nervous and circulatory systems and send more blood flowing to your sex organs, resulting in enhanced sexual arousal and performance.
An ancient aphrodisiac asparagus
Asparagus has been a successful aphrodisiac from ancient days. It is rich in folate, a B vitamin that helps increase your production of histamine, a promoter of sex life. Proper levels of histamine play an essential role in sex drive for both men and women.
An aphrodisiac that triggers both mind and body
The very name of asparagus suggests it is an aphrodisiac. The French word for asparagus is ‘asperse’ which is a slang word for the male sex organ. As an aphrodisiac, asparagus is considered as a psycho-physiological aphrodisiac because of its shape. It is said to trigger the mind to have a physiological response to enhance sex.
Hi, I am 40 year Male,My urine attracts ants. But thirst is very less. It has foul smell. Work in a private company. I Want to have a Homoeopathy remedy?
Hello doctor, I'm 22 year old and 70kg, height 6.2"! I want to gain my weight, is there any supplement for me!
I am suffering from itching on my genital, itching occurs below the skin of my genital; what should I do?
I have dark circles around my eyes and pimples with dark spots. Please suggest me some natural remedies to resolve this.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged pores: Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over treating the skin: The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation: Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two weeks notice: Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two-week thumb rule.
- Menstrual cycle: Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist: Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Persistent acne may turn into an infection. Remember to ask a dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.