Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Charu GroverYour feedback matters!
Hi! My age is 32 I have cervical spondylitis I did show to orthopedic Doctor he gave me some pain medicines but still the pain is there I feel it's some nerve pain near my left ear which is causing pain in my left side head and left shoulder it jas also swollen near my left shoulder should I consult a neurologist for this nerve pain. Will neurologist solve my pain problem.
I m suffering from the irregular periods. As well as I m a lots of pain during these days and the duration of my period days is becoming less n less now it has become 2 days I m overweight also. Do suggest.
Hi doc My life was full of failures so I fear to trust people my age is 23 and I don't have any kind of interest on sex or any kind of feelings I feel career is imp than all these my friends tease me as I am childish yet is there any kind of problems with my hormones. Pls somebody help me.
Hiii doctor am from hyderabad. I have a problem in sex when I pump my penis am getting body pains in chest.
I am 23 years old men. I am suffering from back pain from last few years whenever I run 700-800 mtrs them my back pain increases that's the reason I could not run as much I want to run daily!
Hi I am 28 years old and suffering for asthma and I am 95 kg how can I reduce my weight easily and prevent from asthma.
I have red rashes on tip and for skin of my pennis which is paining also. At present I am using Quadricchoice cream which has clotrimazole, neomycin sulphate and beclometasone. I have used it for 3 time but do not have any improvement. Kindly suggest.
I'm suffering from severe headache from last 4 years and on my eye lid there is small chalazion cyst is it problem? Please give solution how to get rid of that? Is that headache due to chalazion cyst?
Hi Proximal right ureter is mildly dilated. One calculus of size 8 mm seen at 4.4 cm below PUJ.(sonography EVALUATION OF ABDOMEN AND PELVIS) IMPRESSION:- FEATURES SUGGESTIVE OF PROXIMAL RIGHT URETERIC CALCULUS WITH MILD HYDRONEPHROSIS AND HYDRO-URETER Sir pl say how to cure from this dis with out surgery. I have take some medicine 1. Cefixime tab 2. zerodol- spas (Aceclofenac ). Please suggest
Hi I am 25 year old and I am having premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction .this thing affected on my confidence also. I am having habit of masturbation by past 10 year kindly suggest medicine or home remedies for cure my sexual life.
I am having hair loss problem from last two months so please suggested the complete solution of my hair loss.
How can I get rid of cleithrophobia its like getting locked alone in a room or toilet anywhere please let me know thank-you.
It's private for my gf his breast size is small so suggest v which cream and pills to use its enlargement it's very urgent..
I am 7 month pregnant I have so much vaginal itching and irritation how I stop this irritation please recommend me any medicines.
Eggs are a common food, which are also incredibly nutritious as well. There are a number of important nutrients in it including vitamins A, B2, B5, B6, B12, D, E and K as well as folate, phosphorous, selenium, calcium and zinc. All of these are contained within just one boiled egg, which also contains 6 grams of protein as well as 5 grams of healthy fats. Not only do you get all of these nutrients with just one boiled egg, it's calorie count is pretty healthy as well.
Here are the health benefits which all of these nutrients give:
- Eggs do not raise blood cholesterol: It is true that when you eat eggs, cholesterol enters your body. However, eggs also give a signal for the liver to stop producing the cholesterol it usually produces. The increase in the intake of cholesterol compensates for the decrease in the cholesterol produced by the liver and therefore keeps the blood cholesterol levels constant.
- Eggs have choline: Choline is an incredibly important nutrient for your body. This is because it helps build cell membranes and is also crucial when it comes to the production of certain signalling molecules in the brain. A single egg has about 100 milligrams of this nutrient and therefore is one of the best sources of it.
- Eggs are good for your eye: Eggs have two very important nutrients for your eyes. These are Lutein and Zeaxanthin. These nutrients stop degenerative processes from occurring in the eye.
- Eggs have high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids: Eggs that are boiled have a high level of Omega-3 fatty acids in them. Omega-3 fatty acids are crucial for reducing the chances of you suffering from heart diseases due to the fact that it reduces your triglyceride levels.
- Eggs are an excellent source of protein: This is the biggest reason to eat eggs. Eating eggs helps you to lose weight, optimizing bone health and lowering blood pressure.
- Egg may reduce the risk of stroke: Studies have shown that eggs are not only good for your heart, but they also reduce the likelihood of suffering from a stroke. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.