Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Charu Goel SachdevaYour feedback matters!
Premature ejaculation, tiny dick, tight foreskin, pain in upper part, small testicles, man boobs so many problems please suggest something.
How to increase my size of Penis naturally. I am also doing maturation once in a week, is it too or more I have to do. Please suggest me & also if any lubricants are available please answer.
Pls help me I am I'll since 2 years there is no energy in my body. I always feel sleepy and irritate. I am not ave to walk properly.
I am a 20 year girl. I feel itching in legs from few days. And there is dry skin at that area .the area become dark now. What is the problem and what can I do for the cure?
(1)what is the safe difference between systolic and dystolic pressure (2) systolic pressure increase or dystolic pressure increase which is more important and dangerous (3) can there be difference in the bp measured in right hand and left hand. (4) are the readings of electronic bp measuring instruments such as omron with hand cuff are reliable.(5) what is the optimum time to measure bp at home regularly with omron and in which position. (6) is it true that once tablets are being taken for bp control it cannot be stopped for life time.
Hi I am diabetic since last 13 years. It is controlled most times. My last hb1c is 6. 6. What exercise should I do and kind of food should I take to keep my hb1c under 6?
I have allergic condition with rash all over the body, from 1 year no result found ever by using medicine also. What should i do now?
I have very light sleep. I wake up instantly I hear something or someone touches me. What to do now?
I have a prblm of gas regularly. Even I take medicine after that it is a prblm for me. Please suggest me.
I sm 30 yrs old & my creatinine is 8.2% & blood urea is high with haemoglobin 10%. Treatment by a Nephrologist doctor. I am a vegetarian with No diabetics. Kindly advise how to reduce Cretanine & blood urea alongwith increase of haemoglobin %.
I am 19 years old and unable to ejaculate. My penis gets erect during that time and I have precum only. I am ejaculating only when I am sleeping. I tried to masturbate for 5 to 6 mins to check whether I am ejaculating while I am awake, but I am unable to ejaculate. Now I am scared if this is normal. Will I be able satisfy my woman after marriage? I have no bad habits except watching porn. Please advice any physical or mental exercise to rectify this problem.
During sexual intercourse there is looseness in my penis. What should I do in order to correct this ailment.
My mothers right leg's left ankle swelled up & reddish and pain is going down to upward. Muscles below the knee are tight?
We take the act of breathing for granted, but for many people this simple action can be quite difficult. Difficulty breathing is one of the characteristic symptoms of asthma. This is because of an inflamed, narrow airway. Asthma can be allergic, hereditary, emotional or occupational in nature and can significantly lower the quality of a person’s life.
Homoeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses not only the symptoms of a problem, but its root cause. This form of treatment takes into consideration the physical, mental and emotional state of a person. It has negligible side effects and hence can be prescribed to people of all ages.
Some of the most frequently prescribed homeopathic remedies for asthma are:
- Ipecac: This is used in cases where the patient suffers from sudden wheezing, dyspnoea, anxiety and feels a weight on his chest. In such cases, the asthma is aggravated by motion and a constant cough often causes gagging and vomiting.
- Arsenicum: Arsenicum is beneficial in cases where the patient is elderly and asthmatic attacks are more frequent after midnight. These patients suffer from anxiety, restlessness, burning in the chest, dry dysponea and fear suffocation. Allergic asthma caused by humidity can also be treated by arsenicum.
- Antim Tart: This is prescribed to patients who suffer from a rattling cough with little mucus expectoration. In many instances this cough is triggered by eating and can be relieved by lying on one side. This type of asthma also makes the patient feel drowsy and weak. Antim Tart is especially beneficial for young children and elderly people.
- Nux Vomica: Asthma can also be triggered by gastric troubles. In such instances breathing is more difficult in the morning and is marked by a dry cough and a feeling of fullness in the stomach. Nux Vomica is an excellent remedy for such types of asthma. These asthmatic cases also worsen in winters and may be accompanied by a headache or stomach ache.
- Carbo veg: This homoeopathic remedy is prescribed in cases where the patient’s face turns blue at the time of an asthmatic attack. These patients also suffer from stomach troubles and a cough accompanied by itchiness in the larynx. Along with this, they tend to feel cold, especially in their hands and feet.
Though homoeopathy has negligible side effects, it should not be used to self medicate. Homeopathic medicine should be prescribed only after the doctor has a thorough physical and emotional understanding of the patient.