Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Charu GargYour feedback matters!
My dad is taking prescription for prostate and one medicine called Urivoid (Cipla) 25 mg is not available in the market, is there a substitute available for the same.
We have 3 months baby to used the Johnson's product soap to the baby. But, few weeks ago using that soap to affect ovarian cancer to the human. So, please clear me which soup is best to the baby?
Hi, I am 27 years old and I have lypoma. They started emerging when I was 20 and now they are just increasing with each passing day. I must be having over 100 lumps all over my body. What should I do? Wherever I consult, I just get the response that there is no cure. What are the reason for lypoma? Is it advisable to get the lypoma removed through surgery? Is there any way to contain them? Please help. Thank You!
I have pain in the left breast and done sonography of left breast and seen there hypoechoic node position measure 2.3 x 1.5 cms in the left axilla measuring 11 x4 mm. Fibroadenoma is obsevered. Please doctor suggest what is resolution to solve this.
I am breastfeeding mother of 22 month old daughter. But feeds from left side only for few months as my right side breast produced less milk and nipple is small. Sometimes I have pain in my right breast. Is this a early sign of breast cancer? Please help.
Hi. From last few days I am experiencing some small tumours or masses in my mouth. Which is not paining or increasing. What may be this due to?
My mum has suddenly developed a gland in her left breast. Has been hurting since 5-6 days.in between got her checked by an MD, MbbS who advised to get USG sonography for tumour and now IFst to find out if its cancer. Sister says drops of water like coming out of her breast. Can someone please help me what this could be.
My breasts skin getting loose. I want a fit and maintained figure for my husband love. What can I do?
Symptoms, causes and treatment for Cervical Cancer
Namashkar. Hello, I’m Dr. Shalini Tiwari. I’m a gynaecologist practicing at East Delhi Surya Hospital. Aaj main apko cervical cancer ke bare mein kuch batana chahti hoon.
Today in India, there are so many women who are dying due to cervical cancer. It is one of the most common cancers in the world due to which women are affected. Why today I’m talking about cervical cancers? Today, sexual relations are on rise. Even young women like 16, 17, 18 year old are going for sexual relationship. I’m not saying that sexual relationship is wrong, but why I am talking about cervical cancer is because sexual relationships are one of the highest factors of cervical cancers. So let’s understand what actually cervical cancer is. To understand this, we need to know what cervix is. So I’d like to tell you that we have a uterus where our baby is grown and then born afterwards.
See, this is the uterus, and this is the cervix. So just as we have our face, as we have our lips, so our uterus has lips which is known as cervix. It is this portion which is affected most. Why? Because during sexual intercourse, due to repeated infections, and anything which is outside and which is externally entering into the vagina, first it will infect or affect this part of the uterus. This is known as cervix. So any infection, any erosion, any bleeding, any white discharge, anything which is affecting the cervix can give rise to cervical cancer. This is a very broad statement, there are definite…there are definitely some definite reasons, definite viruses which give rise to this cancer.
Coming on to symptoms of cervical cancer. So many of us have irregular menstrual bleeding, but we tend to ignore it. We should not. Abnormal menstrual bleeding is one of the finest and one of the earliest symptom of cervical cancer. So please don’t ignore it and visit your gynaecologist. Now you would like to know what abnormal bleeding is? So abnormal bleeding would be bleeding after intercourse, abnormal bleeding would be bleeding in between menstrual cycles, abnormal bleeding can be excessive bleeding during regular cycles. So any three of them, if it is there, you please visit your doctor, and get yourself checked.
Why so much of a hush-hush over cervical cancer all over the world? Because, number 1, it is common, number 2, it is a preventable cancer. It is a very slow growing cancer. It starts from the cervix, and then gradually gradually gradually it involves all of the uterus. But this gradual is so much that if we diagnose it, it can be actually cured 100%. That’s why we really need to be careful. You should be having a regular checkups, all women, specially all sexually active women. You should have regular checkups.
So what are the preventive checkups for cervical cancer?
- Pap test. All of us know Pap test. It is being advertised in TV, it is being advertised by WHO off and on. So every sexually active woman should get a Pap test every three years.
- Similarly there is a virus called HPV virus, i.e, Human papillomavirus. This virus is a sexually transmitted virus. And if this virus is there, there are high chances that patient will develop cervical cancer. Though once infected with this virus, it doesn’t mean that it will be there throughout your life. Because it titles goes down in one year or two years, but then there are two specific types, like 16 type and 18 type of HPV virus, which can really give your body a potentiality to grow into cervical cancer. So you should get your HPV testing also done.
- Third is colposcopy. Colposcopy is a screening test, and through colposcopy we see the cells of cervix directly under acetic acid, which really helps us to diagnose if the cells can grow into cancers, or these cells are benign cells. And these three tests are absolutely noninvasive tests, non-painful tests, and just OPD procedure for two to three or five minutes maximum. So you should…all of you should get these tests dine regularly. Number three, supposing we do these tests, and we diagnose that element of cancer is there. So if it is in initial stages, like we call it carcinoma, you won’t believe, to treat this we don’t even need to do hysterectomy. This is just we need to do a cryo, ye ek prakar ki thandi si jo layman ki bhasha mein bolte hain, or use puri tarah ye erosion theek ho jata hain. Uske baad use jo cervical cells hote hain cancer waale, wo bhi mar jaate hain. And the chances of progressing into a frank carcinoma becomes almost negligible.
That’s why cervical cancer is everywhere. So we need to be very careful, we need to be very vigilant. Our health is in our hands. So if we are not vigilant about our health, no one else is going to tell us, please go to the doctor. Humein pata hona chahiye ki hamare mein infection ho raha hain, white discharge humein zyaada ho raha hain, bleeding humein zyaada ho rahi hain, so ;et’s viosit the doctor.
In the end, agar apko dikhana hain, aap chahte hain ki aap cervical cancer se bachein rahein, please come to me. I sit as Surya Hospital in East Delhi, or you can contact me through Lybrate. Thank you.
How can we reduce the size of tumours? I have some little tumors in the underarms and below it and some around the throat. Its not panic Its is dangerous or not Pls give me advise because a doctor said that its just the clotting of muscles but I can't believe.
What are the symptoms of prostate enlargement and what are the steps to take to overcome it, if I have it?
Melanoma is one of the most dangerous forms of skin cancer which develops in the skin cells that produce melanin ( the pigment that gives your skin its color). This form of skin cancer is mostly caused by exposure to ultraviolet radiations or it may be congenital in nature.
The cancer is easily detected by the naked eye and in 99% cases, the disease can be efficiently treated if detected during its early stages. Women below the 40 year age benchmark have a higher risk of cancer.
Viagra is a health supplement which is consumed in the oral form to minimize all the signs and symptoms of an erectile dysfunction. Viagra is the generic name for Sildenafil, which is used by men.
What does research say?
A medical study has shown that men who frequently use erection-enhancing drugs are 84% more likely to develop melanoma within a period of 10 years. This does not mean that you are bound to get this cancer if you are frequently using an erection enhancing drugs, but it might increase your probability of getting Melanoma.
Viagra when combined with some other medicine often leads to adverse effects which might lead to cancer as well. It is always desirable that you consult your doctor before taking a Viagra in general. Some of the dangerous factors are:
- Taking Viagra with nitrate drugs such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, and such others.
- If you are experiencing an unreasonably high or low blood pressure
- If you have any kind of a liver disease
- If you are suffering from a kidney disease that requires dialysis (blood purification process)
While taking Viagra, you should always consult a doctor near you. Additionally, you should also follow certain precautionary measures like:
- You should avoid buying Viagra online, as there is a high probability that it is fake
- You should try going for natural alternatives to Viagra. Studies have shown that the medicines with nitric oxide can help you in having a proper and enhanced erection. Additionally, medicines containing L-arginine are also very popular as they help in generating nitric oxide.
One my relative caused with blood cancer multiple myeloma. Is any preventive medicines available nowadays. Already we tried initial chemotherapy treatment.
Hii. Mother had breast cancer n she went through a surgery n chemotherapy in aiims n now there is 3 month delay in radio so is there any harm if radio is getting delay. please answer me.
Sir, I have gone through turp prostate gland surgery. Four months passed. Urine flow is very slow. Urine is not clear at a time. No sign of blood and other things.
Hi, My age is 26. Recently I had mild pain in right breast after few weeks it got controlled and I feel something happens in my right breast. I went to gynic when I had pain she has done screening exam and told your breast is okay and she has given pain killers again I consultant orthopedic he told muscle pain and I have vitamin d deffieciencynow my pain is reduced and lil pain at upper breast part neck and shoulder my right hand is lil cool compared to left there anything to scare? Do I need to think about breast cancer? Please suggest.
What is the symptoms of cancer and hepatitis b. Please help me. What medicine should be take for that disease.
Stay away from direct sunlight. Exposure to too much sunlight can be harmful to the skin. You probably already know that it can cause skin cancer, but did you know that it can exacerbate acne.