Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Charanjit KaurYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old. I am getting period from the age of 12. Since then my periods are never irregular. But this time I am not getting my periods. My last period came on date 18-8-2016. I have also gained weight. I have fat deposit in my tummy shoulders cheeks and breast. Tell me why my periods are late. Also tell me some powerful home made remedies to get my period within 2-3 days. Thank you.
I eat my husband sperm after sex. Should I get pregnant. And during sex my husband drink my vagina water flow during sex is this dangerous for him.
Hello doctor, my period was on 28 th March & then I had my last period on 29 April & we had sex on 9 th May & 13 may. Can I conceive. How many days we have to sex? I heard that 8 day to 19 day for fertilization please tell me what is my fertile days & most fertile day also I do not know the exact calculation for ovulation so that we can try for next some days. What is my ovulation day? Please help us doc. After going sperm inside my vagina how many times I have to wait or we can immediately to bathroom. And after sex how many days we have to gap so that again we can try for baby. In ovulation days how we can try means how many days is it regular basis we have to try or any gaping.
Hi I'm 26 years old not married, I'm getting bleeding more than 1 week is it any problem pls help me.
I want to ask questions regarding my wife we were trying for pregnancy since last 2 months but the result is again periods we consult with doctor she do some scan and test and said there is lack of hormone and give some tablets for seven days again she call for visit and I asked for tablets to support pregnancy. So I just want to know this is normal or serious problem in my wife or I am working in gulf I have to go in next. So I have only 1 month with my wife is it possible to make her pregnancy in upcoming month. Pls. Suggest me Thanks in advance.
Could you advise the appropriate tablet, how do we get this tablet and how much time does she has to consume that tablet to ensure she won't be pregnant.
Hello, im married 32 years of age with 2 kids. Last 2 years im facing financial constraints due to loss in business. I know im in a serious depression state which has created a gap between me.
Hi I have my girlfriend her age is 28 and 55kg weight often we talk each other on different topics and my girlfriend feeling wet when we talk about sex. When we start romance aftr 3 minutes she is feeling wet and little fluid comes out. Is it ok? Please tell me.
Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or GERD, as it is commonly known is a digestive disorder that is caused primarily due to intestinal distress. GERD is caused in the muscle that lies between the oesophagus and the stomach, when the acid is produced in the stomach, it starts to flow backwards. For patients suffering from GERD, the acids flow back into the oesophagus instead of the stomach, causing symptoms like severe heartburn, chest pain and nausea, amongst others. So what does one do to deal with GERD? Here's a brief list!
- Obesity: Being overweight and obese are two of the most important factors that contribute to discomfort in GERD patients. Working towards a healthier weight is a sure shot way of dealing with this ailment.
- Alcohol and Smoking: The muscle ring that can be found between the stomach and the oesophagus relaxes with the intake of alcohol or with smoking, which prevents it from closing to stop the stomach's juices from reaching the oesophagus. So, giving up both substances would be a good idea if you are a GERD patient.
- Go Gluten Free: Adopting a gluten free diet can help you cut out ingredients including grains and dairy products that contain more protein than what your digestive tracts can handle.
- Other Dietary Measures: In order to handle GERD effectively, you will need to remove or reduce chocolate, fatty food, spicy food, and even oily and fried food from your diet. You may need the help of food with extra fibre, like fruit so that it can pass through the digestive tract faster.
- Smaller and Well Timed Meals: Eating meals regularly and dividing them into smaller meals that can be digested quickly and more efficiently is one of the best ways of dealing with GERD to prevent the onset of backward flowing of stomach acids.
- Exercise: Ensuring that you do not take a nap or lie down right after a meal and putting in a small amount of exercise everyday will also help in doing away with the uncomfortable and painful symptoms of this disease.
Making lifestyle changes is one of the best ways to deal with GERD. Yet, it would be best to see a doctor regarding severe cases where the symptoms do not abate and medication may be required.
Hi I want to know how much gap is required for pregnancy as I have lost my 7th month pregnancy in October 2015.
I am 33 years old female. I get very tired after coming from office & my leg's pain. Also I don't intend to do any physical relation with my husband. Give me solution?
Is it possible to be 9 weeks pregnant but still get negative urine pregnancy test results repeatedly multiple times? (tested every week for the past nine weeks starting from the date of last missed period. Negative result every time).
Can you suggest a contraceptive with no side effects ? We don't want to have a kid but don't like using condoms also. No side effects at all. Don't recommend a surgery. Natural medicines would be nice to know. Thank you.
I am a new married person and I want to know when there is more chance and less chance to become pregnant for a woman in a month.
Can I trust on pregnancy kit available in the chemist shop. Is it cent percent correct and gives accurate result. And it valid if we go to a normal test after 3 days. will it work. And how I get the result is positive or negative.
I am 24 years old & I have one baby of 18 months. Present I confirmed 2nd pregnant just 3 weeks confirmed. Presently I am not ready for this pregnancy. Please advise me.
Quit eating junk food and high-fat fast food. Your heart, brain, and overall health are harmed by foods high in saturated fats, salt, and cholesterol. There's no getting around it. You've got to replace them with healthy foods: lots of fruits, vegetables, fish, nuts, olive oil -- what we call the mediterranean diet. Eat like an Italian, a Spaniard, a greek! enjoy!