Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Charanjit KaurYour feedback matters!
Hello respected doctor, my wife is pregnant and in sixth month of pregnancy.. She doesn't feel hungry.. And not take meals on time. She eat very less. What should we do for healthy baby? Thnx..
I am not having my periods properly from last 4 months they last for max 2 days and with very low discharge help me with this.
Hi I'm 21 years old female. My last period was on 28th of January 2016. Could you please tell me which date will I ovulate? If I want to conceive? And how many times should we have sex to become pregnant in month?
Hi sir iam married just last month . But we dont need childrens now . We are planing to childrens after 2 years . How is it possible ? please Help me.
Now she is in pregnancy but in ultrasound report shows placenta previa grade 2 so give some valuable advice to release.
My age 27 year's Meri wife age 25 year's uske ovary (privet part, niche k side) bahut khujli hota hai candid ka ek powder hamesha lagati hai par khujali bahut hota hai.
Hi I'm 20 years old. I had unprotected sex in July after my periods were over so the next day I took ipill and after 7 days in same month I got bleeding. The next month no sign of periods ie in august I did pregnancy test this month (September) it's negative. And I also had pcos and had problems with periods in 2014-2015. Please help.
Hi doctor, my sister had PCOD problem. Her age was 16. Please give me your suggestions and advices to what we have to do and which type of treatment we have to take.
Loving relationships are known to improve more than just your mood, it improve your looks and your health. Researchers believe that it might just be the best medicine for most people, as it helps keep your heart healthy, beat cancer and recover faster, boosts athletic performance and leads to spiritual and emotional growth.
Mentioned below are a few of the ways, in which love may lead to a healthy heart and life:
- Better Heart Health: Research has shown that women in healthy and loving marriages are less prone to contracting cardiovascular diseases, in contrary to those in stressful marriages. It has also been discovered that love reduces the likelihood of chest pains and suffering from angina despite having high blood pressure, high cholesterol and diabetes in men.
- Lengthens Your Life: The National Longitudinal Mortality Study studied a million subjects and concluded that couples in a loving marriage tend to live longer and have lowered risk of getting heart attacks, pneumonia, cancer and cirrhosis of the liver. Their chances of committing suicide are also reduced by almost half.
- Faster Cancer Recovery: After extensive research, University of Iowa proved that patients of ovarian cancer, who were in loving relationships, had stronger WBCs i.e. White Blood Cells that kill cancerous cells, as compared to those in unhealthy relationships. They also concluded that patients in love recover quickly or completely eliminate cancer.
- Lowers Blood Pressure: Studies show that when couples are together, their blood pressure is significantly lowered. This research even proved that spending time with loving and supportive friends results in lower systolic numbers.
- Keeps You Slim: Being in love is a much healthier and better option than juice cleanse, when it comes to losing that extra weight. People in loving relationships produce more adrenaline i.e. an appetite suppressant and are more likely to hit the gym and make healthier lifestyle choices to look their best. Apart from that, sex is one of the best ways to lose calories and reduce your weight.
Dear Doctor, I am pregnant. I am starting 9 months. In my scaling placenta- Anterior, Grade'lll' maturity, shows multiple anechoic areas noted in placenta -s/o placental lakes. If any problem. I am so sad. Please answer me Dr. In report impression is single live.
Hi I'm 32 yrs & I had 3 misscariage,now I'm pregnent with 3 month baby last I had 5 month misscariage due to heavy bleeding,this time also bleeding started after 2 months,I did all test nothing is found .Im scared upto how many months bleeding will continue.My doctor advice me bed rest but I'm still worried about the bleed.Kindly help me I had taken conslatation from 3 doctors but still I'm not satisfied,bcos they are not able to explain about reason .Kind help thanks
I am 32 years old, unmarried. What are the chances for pregnancy after 2 years? After intercourse can I wait for 2 years at least for pregnancy? Please explain me this?
My friends has started work out in gym from 45 days and she is using weight gainer supplement once in a day. And the problem is she have 2 weeks early periods. Is it harmful.
Hi I am taking "da zeagra" to have long time sex on bed is it ok to take this tab r please tell me if any other tab r oil which has the power that the edge of my cock should not since please help he I want to fuck hard and long time.
We are newly married couple, after long time of sex, her body will be paining a lot, so is there any tablet?
Dengue is a mosquito-borne disease caused by any one of four closely related dengue viruses (DENV-1, -2, -3, and -4). Infection with one serotype of DENV provides immunity to that serotype for life, but provides no long-term immunity to other serotypes. Thus, a person can be infected as many as four times, once with each serotype.
Dengue viruses are transmitted from person to person by Aedes mosquitoes (most often Aedes aegypti) in the domestic environment.= What are the symptoms of Dengue Fever?
Classic dengue fever, or “break bone fever,” is characterized by acute onset of high fever 3–14 days after the bite of an infected mosquito.
low white blood cell count
The patient also may complain of anorexia and nausea.
Acute symptoms, when present, usually last about 1 week, but weakness, malaise, and anorexia may persist for several weeks.
Some patients with dengue fever go on to develop dengue hemorrhagic fever (DHF), a severe and sometimes fatal form of the disease.
= Diagnosis of Dengue Fever
The diagnosis of dengue is usually made clinically.
The classic picture is high fever with no localising source of infection, a petechial rash with thrombocytopenia and relative leukopenia – low platelet and white blood cell count.
= Laboratory Diagnosis of dengue infection
One can get DENGUE FEVER ANTIBODY, IgM & IgG. This is a costly test. From Dr Lal Path Lab, it is costing nearly Rs. 1200.
= Aim of treatment of dengue fever:
• Relieving symptoms of pain.
• Controlling fever.
• Telling patients to avoid aspirin and other nonsteroidal, anti-inflammatory medications because they may increase the risk for hemorrhage.
• Reminding patients to drink more fluids, especially when they have a high fever.
= How to Treat Dengue Fever
• Drink plenty of fluids and get plenty of rest.
• Antipyretics to control temperature. Children with dengue are at risk for febrile seizures during the febrile phase of illness.
• Avoid aspirin and other nonsteroidal, anti-inflammatory medications because they increase the risk of hemorrhage. People generally take Brufen or Combiflam tablets in such fever conditions, these are to be avoided.
• Get platelet counts.
= Prevention of Dengue Fever
– There is no tested and approved vaccine for the dengue.
– Primary prevention of dengue is mosquito control.
= Dengue fever and Homeopathy medicines
In Homoeopathy, we have more than 20 medicines which can be taken based on different symptoms of fever in different stages. I would suggest you to please consult your homeopathic physician or homeopathic consultant for appropriate selection of the homeopathic drug for dengue fever.