Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Does daily meditation practice lead to feelings of well-being, or are people who already have a sense of well-being more likely to practice meditation? Researchers in the Netherlands, have conducted an study based on this question.
During a Meditation program for patients, they measured daily feelings, both negative and positive, among 83 subjects chosen from the general population. They found that daily mindfulness practice led to feelings of well-being, enhancing positive emotions, and lowering negative ones—rather than the other way around. The findings pointed in an optimistic direction: Practicing mindfulness on a daily basis can improve daily psychological well-being.
There are many reputed medical centers in America which employ meditation practice to help patients of various chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease as well as diabetes.
Developing a daily meditation practice is not that difficult, if you decide to start with just 5 minutes.
A beginners practice - Sit quietly and gently focus on breathing. Keep your eyes closed and gather your focus from surrounding and watch the breathing process with your mental eyes. Keep watching the gentle and deep breathing, the movement of chest and abdomen during inspiration and expiration. If thoughts come, do not fight them, judge them or push them. Just gently bring back the attention to breathing and keep watching. After 5 minutes of watching breathing, open your eyes. That's it! Meditation is done.
Hi i am one month pregnant i was studying car driving class i completed only 2 class if there is no problem can i continue
Hi.I just wished to know that as I went through an ultrasound scan and got to know that I ovulated on 16th and had unprotected sex those days. I was expecting my date nearby 24th and it's three days above. Even I get tired very easily and felt cramp like I do usually during periods but when I checked out there was a white discharge. I don't have symptoms like spotting or morning sickness. So I want to know am I pregnant or periods are going to come?
I am counting for my delivery day. In these days which food good for my health. And also I have low hb.
What are the symptoms of STD not HIV Should these STD shows a symptoms and goes back normal for a long period of time without symptoms.
I had a problem of pregnancy test But one line is faint & one line is deep is it positive result? Please advise.
I m 31 years old female. I got married in Dec 15' This is my second marriage. My vagina feels very dry during intercourse due to which I feel terrible pain and sometimes bleeding particles are also seen. And it burns in the vagina and the outer part has develop cuts. It is very painful to have sex please help.
Hi, I am 32 years old and 15 weeks pregnant, my father in law has SYNDACTYLY in both his hands, both my sister in law's and one of my brother in law has also has the same. My husband has a very minor effect of it which has bent all his figures from the upper joint but they are completely separate from each other. My mother in law, youngest brother of my husband and me are absolutely fine and do not have any such issue. My sister in law's daughter has got the same defect in both of her hands. Now I worried about my child. Please help me to understand the chances of my child of having the same. It's continuing for last 3 generation and upcoming is the 4th generation.
My daughter 17 years old had period for 20days the scan shows multiple peripheral follicles of varying sizes. Dr. proscribed Tablet yaz. Please suggest.
I am suffering from bronchitis from many years recently I got surgery of ca rectum after chemotherapy my chest remains congested and my sputum is yellow I took med but no relief. What should I do.
A Good frnd of mine have pco problem and she was not getn her periods right from time of puberty without taking Medicine. I also have pco and Im using vitex 1000mg n im betr except for some Time. I told her this and she is using Now. To our surprise last Two month she menstruated Naturally. So my qus is vitex can b taken regularly.
Whenever I start sex with my husband like kiss oral sex or breast suck my vagina is very wet & I lost my virginity 4 month ago nw problem is whenever I sex with he m feel very painful and vagina wet problem what should I do? Give me advice n treatment?
Tiredness isn't just a result of working too hard. Tiredness or fatigue can be described as a lack of energy, motivation and can be physical, mental or a combination of both. Tiredness is often a symptom of a much larger health issue such as Anemia, Diabetes, Thyroid disease or heart diseases. Some of the common causes of fatigue are:
- Lack of sleep: Fatigue is one of the first symptoms of sleep deprivation. A minimum of 7 to 8 hours of sleep is needed on daily basis to keep a person healthy. Quality of sleep also plays a major role here. Patients of sleep apnea also commonly show signs of fatigue.
- Bad diet: A balanced diet helps you maintain your weight and keeps you energized. Eating a lot of junk food can make your blood sugar level fluctuate. When the sugar level drop below normal, the person is likely to feel tired and drained out.
- Anemia: Anemia is a condition where the body suffers from a lack of iron. Without enough iron the red blood cells in blood cannot carry oxygen to all parts of the body. This makes the heart work faster to pump blood and can make you tire easily.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is said to wake the system up and boost energy levels. However, like sugar, caffeine make energy levels fluctuate. As the level of caffeine in the body reduces, the person will begin to feel tired. Not drinking enough water along with your coffee can worsen this situation.
- Dehydration: Water is necessary not only to keep the body hydrated, but also to keep it energized. This is because the loss of fluid in the body can result in lowering the blood volume. This makes the heart work harder to pump oxygen to the brain and other parts of the body.
Fatigue is often not diagnosed till very late. There are many reasons for this. Primary amongst these are:
- Age: We assume that we are feeling tired only because we are growing older. However, the cause of fatigue may have nothing to do with age.
- Gradual onset: We are often not aware of how tired we are until we reach a point where we are completely drained out. Fatigue has a very gradual onset and is rarely noticed in the early stages.
- Misinterpretation: Complaints of feeling tired are often mistaken for lack of motivation and laziness.
The easiest way to prevent fatigue is to maintain a regular waking and sleeping schedule and to eat a healthy diet. Also, try and be physically more active.