Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Charan Singh
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Charan SinghYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. I am suffering from severe knee pain since last year. I have taken treatment from several doctors and they all advised for operation but knee operation in this age I and not knowing what to do. Please tell some solution.
Hello doctor, My age is 48 and height is 5'7 inch weight is 115 kg (overweight) and my knees pain while I walk on stairs what can I do to solve it. I go to yoga daily 1 hour and I loosed the weight also 5 kg in 1 year. My diet is also maintained. So please give solution.
Dear doc After sleep or while sleeping, I am having kind of pain in my shoulder. I am unable yo move my arm quickly, it hurts the knuckle joint. First you thought it may b due to the exercise, I was doing in gym, though I was lifting light weight. But from last 3 day I even did not go to gym. It always hurts only in left knuckle joint after or while sleeping. So I myself thought that it may be due to inappropriate sleeping position or the size of pillow. What according to you can b possible cause? How can I get rid of that? What is the perfect height of pillow ghat I must use and also the sleeping position? Could the cause be due to gymnastic, And if it is due to gymnastics, then should I stop doing exercise? But I really don't want to stop exercise Please help.
My mom is suffering from joint pain from last 3 week she didn't consult any doctor please suggest me any medicine.
My legs pain a lot at night when my day is hectic. I'm planning for child after 3months, what tests need to be performed now and what supplement need to start 3months before conceiving?
I have a low back pain problem, MRI report says that Moderate left paracentral subligamentous disc extrusion in L5-S1 level causing canal stenosis, narrowing of left lateral recess, compression of thecal sac, enforcement of left neural foramina and significant left radiculopathy.
My mother's hill bone was so painful that she can not walk easily and due to weakness it pains a lot that she can not touch it also Please prescribe any ointment or cream to apply on it to reduce pain as fast as possible. Please advise.
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!