Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Charan Jeev SobtiYour feedback matters!
I have numerous pimples and acne. I've consulted many doctors but it was of no use. Please help me through this.
I am 21years old girl. I have severe hairfall from 7 years. Now I am much worried about my hairs there are hardly few hairs are left on head I have tried to use different medicine and even did test of diabetes, thyroid and many odr but nothing disease been found. What should do now? need an sincere reply from you doctors.
A stem cell facelift includes face grafting. It is used for removing the unwanted and extra fat from an area of the body and then transfers it to the face. The fat in our body contains naturally regenerative cells. These also include blood vessel producing cells, adult stem cells and growth-secreting cells. With this facelift, the person’s own cells are infused into their superficial muscular aponeurotic system (SMAS) as well as under the facial muscles. When these meet with the aged facial tissues, they generate new and healthy tissues that give you rejuvenated skin.
Here is how this treatment is a great procedure:
- Eliminates Loose Skin: This procedure tends to reposition the patient’s tissues by adding volume and stretching skin..
- A Better Body Contour: This procedure starts with a gentle liposuction technique. It removes the unwanted fat from different parts of the body. However, the procedure only targets the stubborn fat that cannot be burnt. This is usually present in the belly, abdomen, hips or thighs. This helps the body in both ways and makes the body appear more slender.
- A More Volumized Skin: The fat that is injected, pumps the skin, making it look more youthful. It fills the hollow areas and rejuvenates the wrinkles and fat lines, giving your skin a more youthful and smooth appearance.
- Natural Looking Results: The treatment does not make a person’s face look artificial or out of place. It only remodels it in a natural way. The previous surgical techniques used to cut the skin, pull it tight ,therefore it used to appear artificial and plastic-like. With the stem cell facelift, a lot of volumes is added to the skin however, it fits the hollow areas and the wrinkles are smoothened but the skin is not pulled as tightly as before. It makes your skin look youthful and plump.
- Less Bruising and Faster Recovery: The conventional facelift methods use scissors and scalpels and it can cause a lot of bruising and bleeding. This stem cell treatment, however, uses an electric knife and it stops the bleeding and cuts. It also helps in a faster recovery.
- Customized Treatment: Unlike the conventional methods, this treatment can be customized according to a patient’s need and medical history. Only the areas they need should be rejuvenated, are treated.
A stem cell facelift is obviously better than other facelifts. However, surgeons these days only operate on specific cases where it is genuinely required and not just for simple beautification reasons the same. Procedures like this might cause a lot of money hence; the requirements should be taken into account accordingly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
How to reduce my weight? How to reduce my hair fall? And how to take care teeth? And how to control who're skin patches? please advice
I am a 19 years female. I have lots of pimples on my face and back. And have dark patchy skin in my underarms. Suggest me somthng that I could get rid of as early as possible.
I am latha age 25 year I have chicken pox marks on face for last 15 years above I am using so any creams but no result please tell me how to remove that marks any solution give me please plz.
I am female 21 I am suffering from foot cracks in all seasons without any seasonal variations so please suggest me any creams or any good solutions.
Why I am becoming fat .what should I do for not to become fat and my hair is also loosing I am not using any kind of other precautions but my hair is loosing.
My complexion is not good. I want to improve my skin colour naturally. Can you please tell me natural tips.
I am 27 years old, I ma having hairfall from last 3 years, m using minoxidil n festraide tab. But no result. please help me.
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
Related Tip: "4 Surgical Alternatives For Burns And Wounds"