Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Charan Jeev SobtiYour feedback matters!
Please tell me how to loose weight, i also walk but it has no effect on me, I am a diabetic patient also I have a lot of hair fall .
Today with a rise in the number of side effects more and more individuals are turning towards Ayurveda for their hair loss issue. Hair loss can humiliate and hamper one's self esteem and certainty. At the point when treated early hair loss can be decreased and even ceased totally. Ayurveda trusts that hair fall control is especially related to the body sort furthermore the solidness of your mind-body structure. Typically the Ayurvedic treatment for hair loss incorporates meditation, diet, yoga, and yes, we can't overlook medicated herbal oil massage.
Ayurvedic Remedies for Hair Fall:
- Bhringaraj: Bringharaj has natural reviving properties and is considered as a natural conditioner, it is ordinarily accessible in powdered form and as a oil. Make a paste out of the leaves and apply it on the scalp for quite a while before washing it off. Doing this all the time advances hair growth.
- Neem: For quite a long time, neem has been utilized to treat skin conditions and hair loss. Customary utilization of neem on the scalp enhances blood circulation and fortifies the roots, which thus advances hair growth. You can add neem leaves to your shower water.
- The Indian Gooseberry: Also called as Amla, this Ayurvedic remedy for hair fall helps in treating indigestion and purifies the blood. It goes about as a preventive measure for dandruff and is likewise a rich conditioner. Amla reduces the itchiness of the scalp. It is rich in vitamin C, which takes care of numerous hair issues from inside. Make a paste which you can apply to your scalp to advance black and thick hair.
- Shikakai: Shikakai actually implies fruit for hair. Shikakai is rich in antioxidants and contains expansive doses of Vitamin C and D. This is useful for hair growth and nourishment. Normal utilization of shikakai will help your locks turn out to be long and glossy. Shikakai shampoos are accessible all over.
- Ritha: Ritha or soap nuts have been utilized by ladies for a considerable length of time as a natural shampoo. At the point when utilized routinely, ritha advances hair growth and makes hair thick and wonderful. Ritha additionally conditions your hair while cleansing it.
- Brahmi: Brahmi fortifies hair and advances hair growth. It gives nourishment to the roots and advances new follicle growth. You can make a paste of brahmi with amla, ritha, tulsi and ashwagandha powder and a liberal measure of curd. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.
I have a problem of facial hair growth and I am a girl due to hormonal imbalances. What should I do?
Sirr, I am 18 year old and I have a problem of hair loss from last 2 years. Can you tell me some remedy to promote new hair.
HI, I am 31 years old, I have a accident scar on leg below my knee which is deep and looks burnt, is there a way to remove it by any surgery or laser.
Actually, since last two weeks I have been noticing a little white patch on my skin which is lighted than my skin tone. I have also consulted a dermatologist but I am still worried about it. My doctor suggested me the candid cream and said there was nothing to worry about and it could be just a yeast infection on my skin or due to sunburn. Now my question is that, actually everyday I apply Multani matti on my face to keep my skin fresh. Can I apply the candid cream after using the face pack only on the affected areas? And also, using candid cream is right? Please provide me some quicker and fast effective tips to help with these patches. Please.
I am 19 year boy and I want very fairer looking skin. I am very dark please suggest me some capsules or tablets to become fairer.
Whenever I am applying onion juice on my hairs and scalp then about some 15-20 hairs are always falling, is this harmful or normal?
Dear sir , I am suffering from vitiligo on leg . But now recently I found on back side of neck some marks / patches with silently white colour are come and feeling itching in same . I am taking medicine and applying ointment also . Kindly suggest what should I do . Details of medicine mentioned below. 1. Tacroz ointment 2.atarax for itching 3.Dicaris-every week 1 tab 4.Trimop - daily 2 tab in 2 hr.
I'm 19 years old and I have redness around near my nose ad and dryness on both side of lips. How s can I cure this.
Im using fucidin H cream and radiant light cream for dark spots on face but can not see any reducing of dark spots. And my skin is oily amd hav open pores and blackheads please kindly give me any successful natural remedies instead of any chemical creams. I sincerely needed a help coz just 1 month iz left for my wedding it wuld be a great if I get cured.
Hello Doctor please I did a test and I had heavy growth of staphylococcus aureus , please what is the best medication to tackle this ?
Hello Doctors, Kya vit e capsules USP 400 mg (evion) face pack me mix karke LGA skte h pimples ke liye? Koi side effect toh nhi honge.
I am getting excess of hair fall problems from the last two three months. What I should do to stop hair fall.
The permanency of tattoos or being inked has reduced somewhat after the widespread use of laser tattoo removal. It has become a common trend among people to take off the ink which once was put in to be a permanent part of their existence. Although the success rate of the tattoo removal is quite high, there are certain inherent risks of undergoing a laser tattoo removal procedure.
Let's take a look at some of the risks:
- Risk of infection: The process of tattoo removal may pose a risk of infection like any other procedure performed on the human body. However, infections occur in rare cases and only if proper method is not followed or the patient doesn't adhere to post-procedural prohibitions.
- Chances of a scar: Although the colors within the tattoo may be removed, the outline of the tattoo may stay depending on how deep the punctures on the skin were, where the tattoo was put into place. This may also happen due to the type of paint used as it may also result in a permanent pigment removal in the localized area of the tattoo on the skin.
- Hypopigmentation and Hyperpigmentation: After the removal of the tattoo, the skin and the body may react in a certain manner within certain individuals and thus result in problems with skin pigmentation. In certain cases, the color of the skin in the affected area may become paler than the rest of the surrounding skin which is known as hypopigmentation. In others, it may even become darker which is known as hyperpigmentation.
- Side effects: If the patient already has certain pre-existing conditions then the procedure may have certain side effects. One example of this is a delay in the healing process in case the patient has diabetes.
However, laser tattoo removal has been improving over the past few years as a procedure and has come to a point where it is very safe. What might vary from patient to patient is the effectiveness of the removal of the colors within the tattoo, depending on the types of colors that were used.