Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandresh GupthaYour feedback matters!
Hi, I wanted to remove face tan in two weeks so any beauty parlor packs that makes glow. As I wanted instant glow suggest me apart from fruits and other things. Thank-you.
Whenever there is skin damage, with new skin comes black marks too. It looks weird and takes years to get normal skin, how do I get rid of them?
My face gets dryness due to winter season. Please advise which cold creme would help me to keep the skin of face softer. And when does it need to be applied?
I am 29, actually In my face they more black patches, also it's spreading gradually. Even I did laser but with month it started growing again. Even Dr. doesn't know what to. Kindly help me.
My skin color of the face is white and my forehead is darker and it looks very odd so please give me a solution for my problem.
How to remove face tan? I'm very much cautious about my skin I usually don't go out between 10.00 am to 4.00 pm I wear a cap and sunglasses and protect myself from Sun rays But last few weeks due to field work I was exposed to sunlight a lot And hence my face skin and half of my hands became tanned I have a photoshoot in next few weeks How to remove face tan Please suggest me.
I am 26 years old, My skin is getting dry very often even after I applied body lotion oil but no luck. I really don't know what else can I do to resolve this skin issue. Please help me.
How to remove suntan and how to become fair. Umm you might have seen The great virat kohli how he was earlier and now he so charming. Even after plan under sun he looks fair .how? What he has done. please answer.
I am 18 years and my problem is in my skin black dots and some itching also happening. If suppose use of ointment it should be only 2 days will work and again it would be itching. Pls tell me the reason.
I have dark hair on my upper lip I want to remove it with laser treatment so is it possible if yes what cost approximately .please rely.
My skin on the ankle is darkening and has become very dry. It is on both the feet. Can someone help?
My anus burn after every time I poop. Can you tell any medication for it? It is quite uncomfortable and started after I had loose motion. Is there anything serious?
How to get matter skin without using tablets kindly do the needful and wanna remove dark spots and marks.
I had an perianal abscess surgery. And now the tract is still there. But its very small according to xray. And as doctor said. I just wanted to know. How much time it will take to heal after this tract removal surgery.
My son was having double pneumonia at the age of 2 months, doctors gave heavy medication and he became hearing impaired, His current age is 30 yrs, he can speak but cannot listen up to 120 decibels. Around 6-7 years back at his age of 23 , he developed "fat glands" (Lumpy Glands ) all over his body .We did MRI and CT scan and we have been told that it is a fat gland .Some doctors says it is neurofibromatosis and some says it is Lipoma and is not curable. My query is whether there is any co-relation with his pneumonia with hearing impairedness and fat gland, whether it is curable, if yes how and from where I can get the treatment and if NO what precaution should be taken to stop growth of further "fat glands"
Hii I am 22 years old and I have oily skin please tell me the complete step of taking care of skin at home, what products I have to use and what not?
If all the products available in the market are no longer doing anything for your skin, then you can turn to the ancient science of Ayurveda. There are many fruits, vegetables and herbs that can help you get the perfect skin that glows with inner health. But before choosing the right herbs, you might consider what is your skin type.
According to Ayurveda, skin is of three types:
- Vata: this skin type is dry, delicate and thin by nature.
- Pitta: this skin type is soft, sensitive and thicker by nature.
- Kapha: this skin type is thick, oily and has high sun tolerance.
After you understand your skin type, you can add the following herbs to your daily skin regime:
- Sandalwood: Sandalwood is one of the most important Ayurvedic remedies. It is good for pitta and kapha skin types. You can use it to treat acne, whiten skin, moisturise skin, treat blemishes and rashes, and treat itchy skin.
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera is used in a lot of beauty products. It is good for kapha and pitta skin types. You can use it directly as a moisturiser or mix it with a face pack. It makes skin soft and gets rid of pigmentation.
- Turmeric: Turmeric is a blood purifier and has anti-aging and antibacterial properties. It is good for all three skin types. It can be used to brighten and moisturise skin, and also used to remove skin tan.
- Saffron: Saffron has been used to whiten skin for ages. Mix it with raw milk and olive oil for best results.
- Kumkumadi oil: Kumkumadi oil is an Ayurvedic mixture of 16 ingredients. It is good for skin whitening, removing tanning and marks from the skin.
- Carrot: Carrot is very good for vata skin type. It is an effective moisturiser. It brings much relief to chapped lips, itchy and dry skin. It makes skin smooth and youthful.
- Cucumber or cucumber seeds: Cucumbers are good coolants. It is also an effective antiseptic. It has anti-aging properties.
- Quince seed: Quince seed has anti-aging properties.
- Tulsi: Tulsi is antiseptic in nature. It is a natural toner and makes skin look fresh.
- Almond oil: Almond oil makes the skin glow and look youthful.
For optimum results, an Ayurvedic skin regime must be complemented by a healthy diet. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.