Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandrakanta AryaYour feedback matters!
We are trying our 2nd baby from last 5 month but yet my wife doesn't got pregnant .all the my sperm comes out from her when we have sex. Is this a problem? My wife is also overweight & having diabetes.
I am 31 year old female. I have pcod problems since beginning of my periods. Recently in May 2016 I had sex with my fiancé twice that month and both times I had ipill even when he did not ejaculate inside me and he is very sure about that. I also got withdrawal bleeding one week after taking ipill and normal periods as well. Which means I got bleeding thrice that month. In June I went without any periods and in July I got my periods and flow was for 4 days. Recently I have been getting morning sickness which makes me tensed if I am pregnant. Should I take home pregnancy test or why should I be having this morning sickness? I don't plan to get pregnant before we get married and we get married in this December. Please tell me if there are still any chances of being pregnant after ipill.
I am 6 weeks pregnant. Im on duphaston from 5 days due to slight brown bleed. Now im some times seeing a different discharge other than milky white like greyish like. Is this a bad sign of pregnancy?
I am suffering severe stomach pain during the first two days of my mensuration period, can you suggest any solution for this?
I am 33 year old. Having too much hair loss. Having a problem of PCOD. Kindly tell me to cure this issue.
I am a married 22 year old women and we don't want baby for 2-3 years approx. Not using any tablets for that just some normal precautions. Can there be any problem in conceiving later?
Most breast lumps are not cancerous
True or False
Don’t panic if you find a lump. Most aren’t cancer. Many women have lumps caused by fluid-filled sacs called cysts or a buildup of scar-like tissue. But a new lump or mass that is hard, painless, and has rough edges may be more likely to be cancer. Breast cancers also can be tender, soft, or round.
Watch for breast pain, swelling, dimpling, nipples that hurt or leak liquid, or any redness or thickening of the skin. Always see your doctor if you notice anything different.
I am having urine infection since marriage of three months. Does it effect In conceiving a child as I didn't conciev since three months of unprotected intercourse.
I am married from 6 months but still I am not getting pregnant I consultant the doctor they said edomesis it will effect to pregnancy.
I am suffering from heavy white discharge to not stop from 2 years continuously please help me I take a ayurveda medicine bt no use this problem is no cure.
I've a PCOS condition and I take Primolut N for it. I had sex last Sunday night and it was unprotected .so Monday I took an ipill and then we had unprotected sex again on Tuesday morning and took another ipill immediately. I took my last tab of Primolut N on tuesday morning. It's been a week and i'm having nausea, vomiting, terrible headache and a bit of bleeding which is very different from normal periods. Please advise.
Hi, I am 35 years old and 15 weeks pregnant. Since I had previous attack of cvt and dvt I am asked to take low molecular weight heparin daily 40mg. I am pricking the needle myself. Today when drawing the needle after piercing, I did not relaize that the blod was drwn in the needle. I just pushed the medicine inside an dlater saw that the syringe had blood in it. Is there any danger to me or my baby as the injection was upposed t be given sub cutaneous. Kindly reply as I am very worried.
# protect your self from dust
# cover your face in dusty areas and while driving
# stay away from dusts
# protect yourself from change in temperature
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.