Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra ShekarYour feedback matters!
Hi I am 25 years old and I am having a high blood pressure problem it alway remain 150/100 and I dont want to have permanent medicine so would b thankful if you please suggest me any good remedy.
I am 32 year old before 1years I m suffering from left chest pain. I met to doctor after check up he told me it is only muscular pain. Sir what is this?
Hello doctor I felt headache and feeling sleepy as before that I had low bp. Recently I checked my bp which was 110/70. And Doctor as I am doing job and there I have to work the whole day in completely standing position. So please help me why I felt like that and what is the reason behind it. Thank you in advance and in hope.
My father in law age 53 year old having heart disease two artery is blocked more than 95 percent he has not good financial condition kindly advice the treatment and hospital as per situation.
I am 29 years old I am known case of mitral valve prolapse but its not dangerous said by doctor and I am suffering from panic attacks but I have question that when I have come panic attacks at that time my blood pressure goes spikes up to 150/82 and palpitation chest tightness and discomfort so I am little worry about it so I don't know whether I have a hypertension or anxiety related problem? All reports are normal please help me out of this problem Thanking you.
My father has pain in chest since last few days moreover he has cough problem from last few days. Kindly suggest what to do.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two week and I have chest pain whenever I cough can you suggest what should be done?
I am suffering from dry cough from 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever hard to cough. Can you suggest what should I do?
(1)what is the safe difference between systolic and dystolic pressure (2) systolic pressure increase or dystolic pressure increase which is more important and dangerous (3) can there be difference in the bp measured in right hand and left hand. (4) are the readings of electronic bp measuring instruments such as omron with hand cuff are reliable.(5) what is the optimum time to measure bp at home regularly with omron and in which position. (6) is it true that once tablets are being taken for bp control it cannot be stopped for life time.
Mere dil ki dhadkan khabhi tej khabhi slow chalti he kya koi problem he kya please answer Hindi me dijiye ga.
How high blood pressure can be controlled easily. I have suffered in it from last 7 years but it is not controlling.
My wife is AB- and I am AB+. She suddenly started the bleeding during 5th week and doctor gave her NTD injection and then HCG5000 fertigyn injection and bleeding got stopped My wife is now 6th week pregnant and she is still facing the blood clot issue. Fetal got the heartbeat. Guide whether we are given the right treatment and also want to know the chances of pregnancy survival? Please Give the proper and detailed answer.
If I have blood pressure problem how can I get rid of it without leaving foods that I like what are precautions.
My daughter whose personal details I ve filled up, sometimes her heartbeat increases a lot .this happens almost once three four months. Today morning when she woke up she had a little food poisoning so she started vomiting n after that she said that her heartbeat had increased again. The vomiting issue is not related to that because it was because of something she had eaten but I am worried about the increased heartbeats it comes down after some time though.
I am a chronic patient of stomach disorder eg constipation for several years. Go for regular morning /evening walk. Do light exercise. Taking medication for prostate&preventive heart disease. I am 68 now. Pl advise.
I am suffering from dry cough for last two weeks and have chest pain whenever I cough hardly. Can you give suggestion for my recovery.
I look fat but I have no energy. Even climbing 10 15 stairs my heartbeat increases rapidly, I can literally feel the heartbeat. My wrist area and ankles are very thin compare to my body. I look sick even though I don't have any illness. I feel weak though. I have sunken eye darkcircles. Need diet and consultation for the same.
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.