Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra PushpaYour feedback matters!
Me and my boyfriend were fooling around on saturday. And he rubbed his penis On my vagina and then he cummed on my stomach where he kept one hand for the cum to fall and immediately rubbed the cum that dropped on my stomach with tissue after that he did not touch me again and he washed his hands and I cleaned up too. I wanna know if there is a chance of me getting pregnant from this m really worried and stressed now. What should I do?
Sir she is pregnant &suffering from pregnancy diabetes .6 month ago she's lost her baby and then she is 4 months pregnant. So future me baby ki delivery normally ache se ho uske liye kya precaution kiye pls suggest.
I had protected sex with double condom but still after that m.having feelings like nausea and uneasy in my stomach that can be acidity just even but not know. .Plz say me what to do. and I wanna keep my family away from this plz.
Hi, this is Ms. Kanchan. My periods were due on 16th Dec and still haven't come till date. I also had a urine pregnancy kit test done at home. Result was negative. I am still wondering why it still haven't come. Please help. Thank you in advance.
Regular consuming of peanuts of 30 to 50gm per day along with balanced diet and hydrated has lot of heath benefits, such as
- Good for heart
- Prevents diabetes
- Prevents gallstones
- Prevents cancer
- Improves memory
- Help fight depression
- Beneficial in pregnancy
- Beneficial for children
- Aids weight management
- Prevents alzheimer's
- Clear skin
- Anti ageing benefits
- Good for biotin
- Prevents hair loss
Can implantation bleeding take place on 3rd day of unprotected sex, even though the guy did not ejaculate?
I have this fermented apple cider type smell in my urine since 2 months. Some times there is tingling itching and dryness in the vagina too. Can you please help.
Pregnancy brings with it a whole lot of changes for the mother-to-be, such as emotional, psychological, social and of course physical. The body goes through many changes and there are some side effects that are typical of pregnancy, the most common ones are listed below.
- Morning sickness: Morning sickness can occur any time of the day. It can start as early as 4th week of pregnancy and continue until the first trimester. The altered level of hormones are believed to be the cause for this.
- Anemia: The increased demand on the woman’s body for iron leads to anemia in a majority of people. This is more common in the third trimester and increases fatigue and tiredness. Good amount of iron in the food and supplements need to be included as iron is also required in the breastfeeding phase.
- Backache: With the baby’s growth, there is extra pressure on the spine and the low back, thereby causing low back pain. There is also an increase progesterone level which stretch the spinal ligaments to expand to accommodate the baby. This is increased with standing for prolonged periods and sleeping in awkward positions.
- Constipation: The increased levels of progesterone relax the body and thereby making digestion sluggish and more reabsorption of water. This leads to dry, hard feces. Many women take iron supplements which also increases constipation. Drinking plenty of water helps manage this.
- Heartburn/reflux: The relaxed stomach muscles cause regurgitation of acid into the esophagus. The pressure of the growing fetus also adds to this acid movement. This can be managed with small, frequent meals; low-fat diet; and avoiding spicy foods.
- Leg cramps: The calves, thighs and feet may experience a sharp pain followed by a constant ache. They are more common at night, usually in the third trimester. This is due to decreased levels of calcium and magnesium in the mother, which the baby needs in significant amounts after 20 weeks. A good massage, sleeping with legs elevated, calcium supplements, and mild exercise can all help with these cramps.
- Dizziness/faintness: When standing up suddenly after prolonged periods, there could be reduced blood supply to the brain leading to dizzy sensation. This pooling of blood in the legs can be avoided by avoiding standing for long periods, sufficient hydration, and adequate rest and sleep.
- Breathlessness: As the weight of the growing baby increases, breathlessness sets in, especially in the second trimester onwards. The progesterone also plays a role in this, by relaxing the body. Mild exercise can be useful.
Other common side effects are fluid retention, hemorrhoids/piles, insomnia, tender/sore breasts, and vaginal yeast infections.