Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chandra KantiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old male I have lot of stretch marks on my chest, hand ( over biceps) , on my back and on my belly I am a overweight right now I think it has appeared due to gaining and losing weight due to changes in life style How can I reduce marks Is there any cream or any other remedies out there?
Hey I AM 21 YRS OLD BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY HAIRS ON MY FACE NO mustache NOT A SINGLE HAIR? What shall I do to grow hairs on my face in 1 month?
Our First Child has problem in penile growth and was diagnosed CAH but after sometime PGIMER Chandigarh has diagnosed that he is not Suffering from CAH its just a case of small penis and will be cured after some surgeries now my boy baby is three years old and we have planned for second baby and my wife is one month pregnant now please tell is there any chances that same problem occurs again and is there any pre natal treatment for this problem.
Sir, I have allergy on the area of thighs. It is intensively itching at night. I was suffering from this problem from 2 years. Inspire of being using candid-b, syscan, fluconazole tablets. I could not cure. And what should I do to make the skin clean and look better?
I am about 56 years age and I suffering with chronic candidiasys in my vegina for more than 10 years I have seen lot of gynic docters and dermatologists but no cure and now i want to take mri test will help me in correct diagnostic I have many ultra sound scan it always normal and my surgar levels are normal kindly guide me
My knee is pain to much I don't know why. Give me some suggestions do. Improve my pain. I m 51old lady.
My mother 50, is a BP patient. Majority time when in duty she have 150-90 and have severe pain in head. Even when calm she have BP near to 140-80. She takes amlodipine as recommended by doctor earlier. Kindly help.
I am 60 years old healthy man. But right now I developed a severe cough with sore throat. There is a slight fever also. Should I start antibiotics now and if so which one?
Sir, I'm experiencing from cough and congestion in chest for almost last four months. I had consult a MD doctor too but all in vain. My age is 42.
I am suffering from piles. Its so painful. Problem m of constipation. Tell me how can I treat piles.
I am suffered from constipation since last 10, year please give me suggestion about about it I take regular diet priapism n.
Hi sir! I am 23 years old. My problem is like when human body rotates continuously for a 2 to 3 mns. How it happens like that when I am idle also its happening like that sir. Why its happening do not know sir? I thought its low BP and took some Cadbury shots also sir. Tell me what is the problem and remedies sir.
Doctor suggested me to use it. And he gave vitamin tablet with it. And said that I would use it for 6th month. What can I do. I am totally depress. And tensed and one point is my mother have same type of hairloss pattern. Is it hereditary hairloss.
Hello sir/mam I am a working women also I have done my home job by self evanthrough my body put on weight. I am not so too much eating regularly 1.5 km jogging after all my weight 70 kg I want loss my fat by naturally.
My skin inside the mouth has become very soft after having rct and a cap on one of the teeth what may be the cause white patches type what is the cause and what type of treatment is recommended please mention the name of the. Problem. Is this is serious one or may be cured treatment is expensive or affordable please answer. Thanks.
Diabetes features as one of the most common ailments in the contemporary times. Mostly assumed as a congenital disease, diabetes is growingly targeting different age groups and often the outburst of diabetes is mostly unmapped. Diabetes is mainly spurred by the presence of high blood sugar content in the patient's blood. In cases where insulin, the sugar absorbing hormone, is not produced normally, the patient becomes more prone to diabetes. Many attribute this phenomenon to the changing lifestyles of the people and their food choices. In clinical terms, however, diabetes is said to be triggered off by the destruction of insulin-producing beta cells in the body.
Besides the genetic susceptibility, there are a variety of causes that result in diabetes:
- Obesity and physical inactivity: An imbalance between calorie intake and the burning of the same often results in the storage of excess sugar. This aggravates the risks of cardiovascular diseases. The food and lifestyle choices are directly related to the phenomenon.
- Abnormal glucose production by the liver: Normally the pancreas secretes glucagon when the natural percentage of insulin is low and stimulates the liver to produce glucose which is then released into the bloodstream. But under certain conditions, the glucagon level is already high in some people. In such cases, the liver produces glucose thus increasing the risk of diabetes.
- Beta cell dysfunction: The beta cells are responsible for the secretion insulin in your body. In case the beta cells stop functioning normally, a medical condition called insulin resistance arises. Under this condition, your body cells stop responding to the insulins secreted and consequently, the glucose content increases thus causing diabetes. Various endocrine diseases contribute to the malfunctioning of the beta cells.
- Medicines and chemical toxins: Often certain medications like diuretics, anti-seizure drugs, psychiatric drugs, and drugs to treat HIV may lead to the worsening of the beta cell functions and cause diabetes.
Diabetes can be medically treated as well as its adverse effects can be assuaged by ushering in a few lifestyle changes:
- Periodically checking your blood sugar levels
- Taking adequate dental care often keeps the blood sugar levels in control
- Regularly exercising and being physically active
- Avoiding junk food and food with high glucose content
- Consuming relevant drugs prescribed by the doctors
- Being wary of the side-effects in cases of organ transplantations.