Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chander Shekhar
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Chander ShekharYour feedback matters!
What is reason of dengue. And how we can save our health from it. Please help us by your reply, thanks.
I am suffering from skin allergy on my arm it's like ringworm I used many cream like ring guard and panderm while using this cream it's ok but again it's started pliz suggest me how to cure this.
I am 25 years old, I have some problem regarding heart beat. Heart beat skips for 2/3 beats and feel some sort of suffocation at that time. It usually happens twice a week.
I am a 42 years old I have a 12mm kidney stone in pelvis of right kidney what it can be treated by homeopathy medicine what are the medicine if any what is the duration of course.
I'm not getting motion since 2 days, please give me an answer urgently to get Free motion immediately.
I want to put on weight I have tried to do several things and finally ended up in not getting the desired results. please suggest me what to do and how to do it?
I have a problem of bleeding from the nose. It happens when I used to go out of my home. How can I get relief of this problem.
Hi good afternoon. My name is Madhava. I was suffering from fever for yesterday night please give me a suggestions.
I have pimples on my face so that I have caused black dark spots on my face, right now I don't have pimples on face, I have dark black spots on my face Which cream should I apply to get out of dark black spots and to get clear skin.
Long, lustrous and glossy locks of hair that swish with the gentle breeze and accentuates the look of any outfit - that's the beauty of well maintained and beautiful mane of thick hair. Yet, many of us suffer from hair loss due to poor diet, too many chemicals in our hair care products, stressful living and a fast paced urban lifestyle where we are not left with enough time to take care of your hair.
Did you know that your shampoo can also lead to hair loss? There are harmful chemical additives, detergent like substances which can make the follicles weak and lead to breakage, as well as other ingredients that can lead to hair loss. Here's how:
- Sulfate: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate or SLS, and Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate or ALS, are surfactants that are usually used by shampoo manufacturers to create extra foam which makes for a luxurious, yet harmful wash. This is usually the case with cheap shampoos. These substances are irritants that can cause hair loss in patches.
- Sodium Chloride: Your standard table salt is also one of the culprits that can lead to a lot of hair loss. Many popular shampoos and conditioners contain this substance which can make the scalp itchy and dry. This leads to hair fall.
- Ammonium Chloride: Many shampoos that do not contain sodium chloride usually use surfactants like ammonium chloride. This can also have a similar effect as its sodium chloride counterpart, as it leads to various symptoms like itching and dryness in the scalp.
- Formaldehyde: This substance has disinfectant-like qualities which can cause a lot of damage to the DNA. Excessive and constant use can lead to indiscriminate hair loss due to the harsh properties of this substance. It is generally a low-cost option that can be used as a preservative in shampoos and conditioners.
- Polyethylene Glycol: This substance is used as a thickening agent that can take the moisture away from the hair and lead to severe hair loss. The use of alcohol and greasers in shampoos can also have a similar effect on the hair.
The health of your hair depends on the kind of products you use, so it is important to look at the ingredients before you invest in a good shampoo and conditioner.