Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chander PrakashYour feedback matters!
I am getting dry cough at night. It happens more while sleeping. Can advise good medicine for complete cure.
I am 17 years old girl. I am studying in 2nd year PUC. I have been getting many episodes of headache which radiates towards my shoulders. This happens mostly when I put in more efforts during exams. I am also having stiffness on calf muscles and get cramps. I have visited ENT and a Physician. All my blood tests and eye tests are normal.
I am a 21 year old female and am getting hit by acne and pimple very often. My skin is oily too. What changes should I bring in to my diet?
I am 49 year old, is there any remedy for premature hair greying. My beard and hair look as if I am a 70 year old.
I'm 20 year old I have headache last four month. I used many pills but that pills give no great response and I can not got the satisfied. What can I do for my best . Answer please eeeeeee.
I have a very low weight how can I increase my weight I have a habit of masturbation regularly, can I get fit body.
Hi Sir/ Madam. My friend used condom with sex in girl but condom have a break. She is scared about her pregnancy. Could you tell me to reduce the pregnancy. She is shamed about went to tell our near doctor. Help me Sir.
Copper is found to have many intrinsic properties that are good for your health. It is highly beneficial to store water in a copper cup overnight and drink from it as soon as you wake up.
Some of the benefits of drinking from a copper cup are:
1) Aids digestive functions - Copper has inherent properties that help in the process of digestion. It stimulates the uniform contraction and relaxation of the stomach that eases digestion and helps the food move along the digestive tract. Moreover, it helps to kill bacteria and reduce inflammation in the stomach. Copper also contains properties that help cleanse and detoxify your stomach, aiding and regulating the function of the kidneys and liver.
2) Weight loss - Drinking water from a copper cup on a regular basis can help you shed weight. Copper helps in breaking down fat and also helps to eliminate it efficiently out of the body. Thus, it helps your body to keep whatever it requires and discards the rest.
3) Heals wounds - Copper is also known to possess antibacterial, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory properties. Due to these properties, it serves to quickly heal both internal and external wounds, while strengthening your immune system.
4) Slows the aging process - The natural remedy for the fine lines on your face might be copper. Rich in anti-oxidants, it helps to fight free radicals, bringing about the formation of new cells. Regularly using copper cups can also give a radiant glow to your face.
5) Helps to prevent heart diseases and cancer - Copper is an effective remedy to prevent the risks of cancer and cardiovascular diseases. According to studies, copper has been found to regulate heart rate, blood pressure and also aids in drastically reducing a person's cholesterol level, leading to improved cardiovascular health. Certain studies have found that copper has anti-cancer effects but the exact mechanism for such a process is still unknown.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Next month my exam will be start and for this I am a patient of depression. For this headache, tried every time. Please help me.
Hi Drs, I have Dark gums upper and lower, it looks bad when I smile. Any remedy to get normal pink gums. I visited one dentist he suggested laser treatment but I would like to go with some natural way since he told me after treatment they will again appear after few months or a year. Please suggest me.
Father having hypertension problems since last 15yrs, doctor says its a familial hypertension which runs in all family member then will it occurs in me also? Is thr any way to prevent from hypertension?
My mom is suffering from arthritis arthritis is their any solution to cure this without side effects.
I am suffered from skin problem acne covered my face completely after take bath I feel better but later acnes reappears. I tried many creams they also increase acne on my face. Is this is the problem of skin type.
My age is 22 year and ive weight 57 kg, so I want to put up my weight, what should I do. please ans my question.
HI DOCTOR there are some smell on side of my sex organ smell of sweat and darkness like there are collection of glecchness mean (mal jama ho gaya hai) any ointment for remove this.
Seizure is a sudden change in behavior that is the consequence of brain dysfunction.
Approximately 0.5–1% of population has epilepsy.
ome seizures are provoked i.e. that occur in the metabolic derangement, drug or alcohol withdrawal and in situations like acute paralysis or acute encephalitis. Such patients are not considered to have epilepsy because these seizures would not recur in the absence of the provocation.
Less than 50% of epilepsy cases will have an identifiable cause such as head trauma, brain tumor, paralysis, infection, brain malformation etc.
Having one seizure does not always mean that the patient would always get a seizure.
One episode of seizure may not require treatment.
Hospitalization is required in the first seizure only if it is associated with prolonged post seizure altered level of consciousness.
Patients with unprovoked seizure may not be allowed to drive for some time.
In children, seizure can occur with high grade fever.
In adults, the first episode of seizure may be due to worms in the brain. In such a situation, it may be necessary to do an MRI test.
A patient with seizure can get married, live a normal life and produce children.
It is a misnomer that during a fit you need to make the person smell a shoe.
During epilepsy, never put the fingers inside the mouth of the patient as you could be bitten. Use a spoon instead to prevent tongue bite.
A patient with epilepsy fall will have stiffness in the body; on the contrary, patient with cardiac loss of consciousness will fall loose.
A seizure that lasts for more than 5–10 minutes requires specialized attention.