Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Chander MohanYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from head ache and head spinning and chest pain problem. I contact doctor they told take bp, serum uric acid, serum SGOT, serum SGPT, Serum TRIGLYCERIDES. Tests. The result are as follows. 1.bp 150/80 2.serum uric acid 7.72 mg/dl 3.serum SGOT 48 IU/L 4.serum SGPT 41 IU/L 5.Serum TRIGLYCERIDES 230 mg/dl please let me what is the problem. Suggest remedies. Plzzzzz.
I am having an allergy but don't know which type of allergy it is. I have to take l dio 1 every day what to do for identify allergy.
I have complex stomach pain since yesterday night with headache and light fever, headache is not enough but stomach pain is completely making me unavailable to do anything. What to do?
Sir my pennies weak nd it's small size last 2 years to doing HP now I stopped it BT my weaknesses nd it's small in size please sir give me some medicines to good sexual power my age 19 sir I'm veg.
I am 40 years old. I get erection only after taking tablets like penegra and vigora. I do not have diabetes but have bp for which I take tozam.Please do help
How much rest is required for a ligament injury as I am suffering it from a year or so for me its difficult to sit in ind position for a long time especially with legs crossed.
I am suffering of ringworm. I have gone through medical treatment but no results. Have you any treatment for it?
If my sleeping hours is less than 5 hours my body should be very heated and coming frequent (uncontrolled) urine.pls give me a solution.
How to get rid of GERD.in my case few days I will have acidic reflux in the morning and few days I do not have. How to get rid of this?
Hi doctor From yesterday there is blood when I spit. This happens only in the morning. Am healthy person No other problem in my Heath.
Hi, I am 29 years of age and got married 6 months back. Recently I getting pain in the lower abdomen frequently after sexual intercourse. Kindly help me.
Hi, my son 1years have frequently get cold and he can not breath properly. Please can you tell me what to do and I need a better for prevention from common cold. Thank you.
Dear Doctor, I am 50 Years old, Strict VEGGIE. My problem is Always I am having the feeling of Passing Motion Almost 10 times a Day, for the Past 1 Month. But no any Pain or Fissure. Taking Ciproflaxin and Metrogyl Now. No any Improvement. Cannot go out of house even for 15 Minutes, FOR THE FEAR OF URGE TO GO FOR MOTION. MOTION. I am severely affected Mentally. Kindly Suggest me a good tablet, Immediately Now DOCTOR, I beg You all. Thanks in advance.
Pulmonary hypertension is a medical condition that arises when the blood pressure remains consistently high in the vessels of the lungs. This condition can develop from a completely unrelated medical condition and is more prevalent among women.
Pulmonary Hypertension can be a hard disease to diagnose. While it has no permanent cure, the medication depends on how far the disease has advanced. From group 1 PAH to group 5 PAH, pulmonary hypertension has 5 stages of advancement.
Here is a list of 10 ways by which this disease can be kept under control along with the prescribed medication:
- Quit smoking: Smoking aggravates pulmonary hypertension. It has adverse effects on both the heart and the lung. It is therefore of utmost importance to quit smoking. If you fail to control your urge of smoking, contact your doctor who can suggest a quitting plan.
- Avoid high altitude: Patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension should avoid flying and living at high altitude. An altitude of 8000 feet and above can worsen the symptoms. It is therefore suggested that you do not take flights for travelling or come down below the altitude of 2428 meters if you are living in hilly areas.
- A healthy diet: A healthy diet consisting of fresh fruit and vegetables, lean meat and whole grains should be consumed on a daily basis. A nutritious diet goes a long way in keeping pulmonary hypertension in check.
- Adequate rest: A minimum of 8 hours of sleep is recommended for patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension. A good night’s sleep and frequent naps keeps fatigue at bay.
- Pregnancy and birth control pills: Avoiding pregnancy is a must for patients suffering from this disease. Pregnancy can be life threatening for the both the baby and the mother. Birth control pills should be avoided as well. It greatly increases the chance of blood clots.
- Maintain a steady blood pressure: Any activities that lower the blood pressure should be avoided by all means. Spending too much time in a bathtub or prolonged stress increases the chances fainting.
- Become more active: Patients of pulmonary hypertension often run out of breath with little to no activity. While activities such as weight lifting should be strictly avoided, some exercise or daily jogging can fetch good result in keeping a patient healthy.
- Get vaccine on time: Doctors often suggest vaccines if the patient suffers from pneumonia or influenza. It should be ensured that such vaccines are taken on time. For patients suffering from pulmonary hypertension, prolonged exposure to diseases such as pneumonia can wreak havoc.
- Regular checkup: Regular follow up with the doctor is of prime importance. Any possible side effects or deterioration can be arrested with constant supervision.
- On time medication: Patients of pulmonary hypertension should ensure that all the medicines suggested by the doctor are taken at regular intervals as per prescribed dosage. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.