Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 19 years old and im having stomach ache from past 2 days. I took on off oz but did not work. What to do now?
Question 1. What causes pain in penis sometimes and pain in testicle when testicle is pressed. What to do I need to see a doctor if yes which one.
I am 28 year old. I have consistently elevated blood pressure over several weeks. Lowest reading was 155/98mmhg. I am overweight and have diabetes and am treated with metformin. Should my drug therapy be initiated for hypertension?
I get rashes in my pelvic region at least monthly once. I hump in my bed to masturbate do I need to change the position or style. And I masturbate at least once a day.
I m Virgin till now but bcoz of some masterbustaion habit I feel that size of penis is small in length and grith and low sperm count which lead to short timing of fall. Can these all be cure in which I can get size increase with good sperm count and time duration will increase can it be possible.
I am male 19 years old I am having burning sensation while urinating for the past few months. What shall I do?
When I wake up in morning some time having headache even if i get proper sleep for 7-8 hours sleep and also I do more walk all day and having more pain in my heel and tried because of it so please help me?
Hello doctor, I have a habit of masturbating I want to get rid of it what I should do ?please help me.
Hello doctor I am 28 years old. Had got married in feb 2014. We are planning for baby. But from last 2-3 months we are having not having regular sex. And my husband seems to be losing interest in it as prior he used to have foreplay session and would insest to make love. But now its me who has to start on with the session and the energy is also low. Please advice me as how to bring back the interest. And now a days he is everytime forcing to have anal sex but I am scared and not comfortable. Please help. Also is it normal as when he dicharges the liquid flow back out.
Hi Dr. The problem that I am going to share with you is about my mother. Suddenly without any reason my mother feel some itching problem on her legs and that portion become red and after few days some black spot come out from her legs. That spot z so ridiculous that it seem to be some one has burned that place. Many doc as well as physician told us that may be its just a skin problem on the other hand many people regarded as a blood circulation problem. Somehow the blood of my mom's leg is not circulating properly that's y this spots are coming out. And this r not any ordinary spot might be those r the blood clot. She z suffering from 4-6 months. I really want to know that is this only a normal skin prob or she really has a problem of blood circulation. If you kindly help us I will be very thankful to u.
It's good to take the penis enhancement pills available online. Is there any side effects by taking that pills. The pill name is vimax. So can I take that pill.
Sleep is a natural part of the daily biological functions and we spend some time of the 24 hours sleeping.
Sleep cycles are different for different persons and while 5 to 6 hours of sleep may be enough for some people, others may need up to 8 hours of sleep to feel refreshed. How you sleep is as important as the duration. This is one area which is often neglected by people.
Why sleeping positions are important?
Sleeping positions are very important as you stay in a single position for hours at a time every day, and if these habits are bad, they can contribute to spinal problems. Thus, many of the spinal problems can also be alleviated by sleeping correctly.
Some of the bad sleeping positions that may adversely affect your spine are as follows.
- On your stomach - This position is in overall a bad position as it curls up the spine, especially where the neck meets the spine and can cause spinal deformities over a long period of time. Certain adjustments to this position can lessen the effects, but it is important to try to change habits and sleep in a better position.
- The fetal position - Although this is one of the more natural positions and most babies are crouched up in this form in the mother's womb; as a sleeping position, it has its disadvantages as well. The lower spine is especially put under a lot of stress when someone curls up in this position.
- On your side - Although this is safer compared to the other two, sleeping on your sides straight would cause blood circulation issues and also put a lot of stress on the relevant organs, depending on the side you were sleeping on.
In all of the cases, slight adjustments to these positions will lessen the stress on the spine and also help you sleep better.
Some of the adjustments that you can make are:
1. Sleep with a pillow between your knees to align your hips and cause less strain on the spine.
2. If you don't have sleep apnea, put a pillow under your knees to raise them while lying on you back.
3. If you sleep on your back, try to consciously change your position to sleep on the side.
4. Try and actively change your posture throughout the day to ensure good sleeping position at night.