Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chandan Dubey
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan DubeyYour feedback matters!
I am a lactating mother. But now it’s around two mothers I haven’t breastfeed my baby he is on formula milk. He is facing health issues eg diarrhea. He is 5 and half months old now. I want to start breastfeeding again. How is it possible? Should I go to gynaecologist to have some treatment or medicine? What shud I do?
I have pcos I am 19 years old and my height is 5 6 weight 62. Should I take vitamin c for periods. Will it work for me or it will have adverse effects.
I am 23 years old and I am suffering from severe itching and burning inside whole vagina. I have discharge as well and my vaginal walls have sticked to each other and itching is not satiated by scratching and I feel like heat generated inside vagina please suggest some tubes to apply for at least calm it little becoz of this I am also not able to sleep at night. I also have engagement next week.
The exam season has arrived. Students can be seen immersed in their books and notes. Excitement is in the air and so is anxiety. While the former is a good thing to see, the latter raises concerns in the minds of parents and teachers but the fact is that anxiety before exams is a normal thing. The pressure to perform will make students experience nervousness, which is alright, but only if it is up to a limit. If it reaches an unhealthy level, it needs to be managed. If a student experiences the following symptoms before exams, then the anxiety is unhealthy and it is time for a session with a psychologist.
- Excessive sweating
- Fast heartbeat
- Difficulty in breathing
- Dry mouth
- Gastrointestinal discomfort
- Make a study plan for preparation: In some cases, students get anxious because they are not ready with the preparation and days before the exam, they feel at a loss as to how they will answer the questions in the exam. To avoid this, students should make a plan for preparation, devoting adequate time to each topic so that the entire syllabus is covered and their preparation is complete.
- Meditate and try breathing techniques: Meditation is a great relaxation technique that soothes the mind and body. Also, taking deep breaths (inhaling and exhaling) for 15 to 20 minutes can go a long way in controlling the symptoms of anxiety. In addition, meditation gives you confidence, removes negative thoughts and also improves your concentration and memory.
- Exercise regularly: Getting involved in physical activity before an exam seems like a waste of time to many but it is necessary to avoid tension and stay healthy. So, if sports cannot be indulged into, one should go for exercises such as stretching and aerobics as they relax the tensed muscles and keep fatigue at bay.
- Eat green vegetables and light food: Eating healthy is also important during exam preparation. If one skips meals or takes recourse to fast foods, it makes anxiety worse. In fact, junk food makes one drowsy. On the other hand, fruits and vegetables are light and easy to digest. They also provide complete nutrition and ensure the sustained release of energy during the study sessions.
- Sleep well: Many students compromise on sleep thinking it would help in studies but lack of sleep leads to poor focus and concentration which further affects the studies. It also makes one irritable and drowsy. So, one should make sure that one is getting 6 hours of sleep every day.
Exam anxiety is not an uncommon phenomenon. In fact, it is said that a small amount of anxiety is a good thing as it motivates one to perform better. It leads to nervous energy which keeps one alert but the moment it gets out of hand, it is a cause for concern. So, one must seek help if one is experiencing the anxiety symptoms and follow the above-mentioned tips. It will surely help a student.
I have done oral sex with my gf. Her menstruation date is delayed by five days. Is there any possibility of pregnancy by oral sex during which I ejaculate in her mouth. Kindly reply what to do.
Cauliflower is a member of cancer-fighting (Cruciferous or Brassicaceae) family of vegetables, often overlooked by its green cousin broccoli.
Recent studies suggest that 'cruciferous' vegetables are an exceptional source of natural antioxidants because of their soaring levels of various phytochemicals. Besides, they are also rich suppliers of essential vitamins, fiber, minerals, soluble sugars, carotenoids, and phenolic compounds. In fact, it is believed that brassica vegetables are the biggest source of phenolic compounds in the human diet.
With its excellent supply of high level of anti-inflammatory compounds, health-promoting phytochemicals, and ability to beat off heart disease, brain disease, cancer, and even weight gain- it looks there is nothing that cauliflower can’t do. Read more about its health benefits.
Top Health Benefits Of Cauliflower-
- Low in calories: Cauliflower does not amount to a high-calorie gain while imparting essential nutrients to the body. Cauliflower is rich in fiber that cleanses the digestive tracts, it also contains vital antioxidants like vitamins A, C and D and therefore, purifies your system from within. It is packed with anti-inflammatory properties, thus providing the required amount of energy without adding to the unwanted fats.
- Controls diabetes: Since cauliflower increases the protein intake of the body and averts the consumption of unrefined carbohydrates, it substantially reduces the chances of an insulin spike. Switching over to cauliflower helps in abetting dreaded diabetes, an ailment that afflicts a large section of the modern lives.
- Tasty to eat: Unlike most bland diet food like the spaghetti squash, cauliflower does not make you crib and crave for some buttery indulgences. When cooked with like couscous, it can be all light and fluffy, ideal for a side dish to curries. Whereas, when served in salads, raw cauliflower can be fairly toothsome and crunchy.
Adding to cauliflower's health benefits is its extreme versatility. You can use it in your cooking, add it to salads, or just eat it raw. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hlw doctors, I am mother of a 3 month old baby, I deliver my baby through cesarean and after that my weight is soo much increased, my stomach is also remain as it is like I am pregnant, is there possible way to decrease my weight and tummy, please suggest.
My wife had a miscarriage on 24th June, she had heavy bleeding and cramps for first two days and then it was normal bleeding with mild cramps after 10 days we got ultrasound (external) it was normal, but the bleeding haven't stopped yet, today (12th July) she got an internal ultrasound and the gyno said that a part is still remaining inside and she needs to go through D&C.Is there any alternative to the D&C She sometimes has cramps and then some clots pass through. She has no signs of infection.
I am 35 year old and having pain in my right breast, its been a week now. Its not constant though. What can be the possible reason?
Are you pregnant and waiting to be a mother for the first time? Pregnancy is an ideal time for you to start taking care of yourself emotionally and physically. It is not a very simple thing and is associated with several complexities. Here are nine ways, following which you can undergo a healthy pregnancy:
- Consult your doctor or midwife immediately
- After finding that you are pregnant, get in touch with your doctor or midwife for organizing antenatal care.
- You will need to get important pregnancy advice and prepare for scans and tests that are required.
- Eat properly
- Take supplements
- Maintain proper hygiene
- Work out regularly
- Regular exercise is important during pregnancy.
- Go for yoga, swimming, walking, and aquanatal classes as you need to build your endurance and strength. This prepares your body to deal with pregnancy.
- Practice pelvic floor exercises as these help in having a toned pelvic floor that ensures you of a smoother childbirth.
- Avoid alcohol
- Alcohol is unsafe during pregnancy, and you should totally try to avoid drinking. Heavy drinking during pregnancy is fatal for your baby in several ways.
- Avoid caffeine
- Avoid smoking
- Undertake pelvic floor exercises
It is also very important for you to get sufficient rest when you are pregnant. You are bound to get tired easily because of pregnancy hormones that are in high levels. Try taking naps during the day if your night sleep is disrupted. Try relaxation techniques such as yoga, stretching, massage, deep breathing, and visualization. For a healthy pregnancy, without any complication or hazards, these also play an important role.