Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 48 years old. I have many problems in my body. Obesity/urine infection and gastric problem and headache.
Mere anus k charo taraf blakish wart nikal aaye hai. Pahle pain and itching nahi hoti thi per ab dono hi hote hai. Size bhi kafi badh gai hai wart ki. Dr. kahte hai k viral infection hai. Chemical evm lazer se khatm karne karte hai lekin phir aa jate hai. Parmanent eelaj kya hai? Pls help me.
What Is the symptoms of kidney failure and how to or what is the procedure to solve to save our kidney.
Everyday I drink five (5) to six (6) ltrs. Of water, please tell me whether it will affect my kidney or not and also tell me the limit per day.
Doctor I have one problem jab mai subah bathroom jata hu so muje jalan hoti hai so what I do now please help me.
Hi, Since past 2-3 days I was suffering from urinal infection. I consulted with a doctor and got it cured. Now suddenly I am suffering from severe lower back pain. Especially the right side of my back. Can you please provide me with medication. Thank you.
I am Santa 32 years old. Last six months I am facing urin infection. I take lots of medicine but I didn't get any improvement. I want to know the medicine of this deaseas..
Hello my age is 23 and suffering from erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation from many years means to say premature ejaculation from when iam 16 years old and erection problems from 1-2 years I am unable to hold my erections and cant get full proper erections please suggest me the permanent cure of my problems and let me know is there any possibility of enlarge prostate and for your help I have my stomach scanned and my kidneys r normal so please tell me can my problems be cured permanently and how much time does it take for the treatment.
Hi doctor I am 34 from last one week while I am passing urine I am getting irritation along with pain in pennis please help me with the solution I am very worried about my situation.
I have a urinal problem most of the time when i am not drink water I face major pain in my urine. What should i do?
My husband got an viral fever since 6days and now he getting pain in kidney so we taken him to MRI scanning test, in that it shows that he has an stone in kidney. I want to know that is that serious or it will cure easily? And what precaution we should take? And is there any further problems?
I have kidney stone many times (3 to 4 times in left right both sides (5 years) bottle se nikal bhi jati hai but firr ho jati hai stone what can I do sir?
" The theme of world kidney day 2017 is “kidney disease and obesity. Healthy lifestyle for healthy kidneys”"
Quick kidney facts
On occassion of world kidney day 9th march 2017. Here are a few interesting facts about kidney.
They're not just your body's cleanup crew. Without them we’d be swimming in our own waste.
We’re born with a pair, yet we can manage with just one. That’s why you can donate a kidney and remain alive and well.
1. The kidneys have a higher blood flow than even the brain, liver or heart.
2. The kidneys reabsorb and redistribute 99% of the blood volume and only 0.1% of the blood filtered becomes urine.
3. Healthy kidneys work 24hrs a day/7 days a week to clean the blood.
4. Kidneys will continue performing until they have lost 75-80% of their function.
5. Kidneys represent only 0.5% of total body’s weight
6. The kidneys of a newborn baby are about 3x larger in proportion to body weight as in the adult.
7. Kidney stones are an accumulation of mineral salts and mostly combined with calcium which can lodge anywhere along the course of the urinary tract.
8. Refined carbohydrates and sugar will stimulate the pancreas to release insulin. This causes extra calcium to be excreted in the urine. Alas, kidney stones.
9. Kidney beans (rajma), true to their name are kidney shaped. They provide nutrients that are helpful to the human kidneys.
10. Each kidney contains 1 million individual filters. They filter an average of around 1.3 liters (2.2 pints) of blood per minute, and expel up to 1.4 liters (2.5 pints) a day of urine.
Take good care of such a vital organ.