Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I'm 31 years unmarried female. I used have my periods after every 23 days now from last 2 months I have periods after every 26 days. Is it normal or something worrisome. please help me. I'm really worried. I also want to mention that from last 2 months I'm treating my anal fissure. I have changed my diet. I jus have more fiber diet and have white meat otherwise I used to have red meat. please let me kno what's wrong with me.
I am 55 years. I met with an accident in 2009. After the operation in fixing hip fracture an infection occurred and since then I have been operated four times. I am on walker or wheel chair. I have started getting frequent urinating urge. At nights I use the urine bottle and urinate around 4 to 5 times totalling to 1.5 liters to 1.90 liters. During day time when I feel fullness in bladder I gofor urination but the quantum of urine is mostly less around 250 ml to 300 ml. I have to stand for urinating as there is problem in urinating while sitting. I am getting weaker, not feeling hungry. And there is another abnormality, it is that I am getting the latrine, stool thinner and have to pressure it and pat with water on finger to make it come out. It is very rare that it comes out naturally and without pressure. Kindly suggest remedy for both the defects. Thank you. It seems that the passage for latrine has shrinked.
Hello Sir, Mujhe abhi kuch din pehle hi pet me dard hua jab maine sonography kerwai tab mujhe stone ka pta chla Meri dono kidney me 4mm ke stone h Usi k baad se sex me sperm (veery) nhi aa rha h To kya sir yeh stone ke karan h yaa kisi or karan se Or mujhe stone ka treatment btaaye. Please advise.
What Is the symptoms of kidney failure and how to or what is the procedure to solve to save our kidney.
I am shiv ram verma. And I have 24 year old man from mahoba district. I have infected urinary stone since 2014. The stone size is 15mm. Give me a strong suggestion how can I remove it.
Kidney failure and other kidney problems are the leading causes of death nowadays. Common problems that lead to kidney failure include chronic blood pressure and chronic uncontrolled diabetes. However, there are a number of ayurvedic medications which help solve kidney failure and other kidney problems including;
- Punarnava: Punarnava is commonly called hogweed as well but the medical name for it is boerhavia diffusa. It is extremely helpful in preventing micturition, a disorder which is characterized by unexplained fainting after urinating. However, that is not the only symptoms hogweed helps with as it also removes excess water from the body due to kidney failure.
- Varun: Varun is commonly known as caper and is medically known as crataeva nurvala. The diseases which varun is best at dealing with are urinary tract infections and renal stones. Varun also helps in stopping the swelling and extra fluid accumulation after kidney failure.
- Gokshura: Gokshura is known as tribulus terrestris and is an herbal tonic for the genito-urinary system. Gokshura is one of the best ways to avoid dialysis. This is because it stops infections from occurring and also clears obstructions in the urinary tract. It is also very good at regenerating the kidney cells.
- Raktachandan: Rakt chandan is known as p. Santalinus or red sandalwood and is another excellent remedy for kidney problems. It acts as both a diuretic and an anti-infectant.
- Palaash: Palaash, medically, is known as butea monosperma. It is a type of urinary alkalizer and it also stops micturition. A urinary alkalizer is a medication which allows the urine to pass more easily. This is yet another great remedy for kidney failure.
- Kaasni: Kaasni is commonly known as chicory but its medical name is cichorium intybus. Kaasni gives strength to the kidneys and is also a very good alkalizer. However, its most valuable property is the fact that it helps in nephritis and nephrotic syndrome (disorder of the kidneys characterized by protein loss).