Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chandan BhawalYour feedback matters!
I am 48 year old. When I am study any books or news papers after few minutes I got stomach upset and I have to go toilet and I got giddiness. What is the solution for that. More than that I am using spectacles for study. This is a continuous problem for me more than 10 years. Kindly suggest me is there any solution. Regards.
I have severe fever and I can not breath properly at night. But in morning I feel quite good but breathing is not normal.
I often have little bit head ache during my exams when I study more than my normal studies. Is that natural?
Hi I am 26 year old.. Single.. Major issue I facing tiredness soon and I don't want it to happen.. Also I have an ulcers problem I usually get ulcers and you can't imagine the pain I am non- smoker.. I do drink occasionally but I don't understand why I get mouth ulcers.. Can you please help me on that. Also us that right it can happen due to eating onions.. Many people has said me that..
I am 29 years old male and have been experiencing pain in my both heels for the past two months. My uric acid level is normal. Please guide.
Bones are similar to a porous framework which is filled with minerals that make it hard and strong. With age, there is gradual degradation and the mineralized portion is lost, thereby leading to thinning of the bone. The word osteoporosis literally translates to porous bones, which is due to the gradual demineralisation. In addition to the natural ageing process, there are other diseases that can accelerate the demineralization process.
Women are more prone to demineralisation, and after the age of 40, they should take extra precaution to slow down the onset of the condition. The following are some ways to improve bone health and halt osteoporosis in the long run-
Diet: Ensure that your diet has sufficient amounts of vitamin D and calcium. Though calcium is the essential mineral for bone formation, vitamin D is required for the absorption of calcium, and therefore both these elements play a vital role in maintaining the quality of the bones in our body. Most people require about 1,000 mg of calcium and about 500 units of vitamin D for optimal bone health. This requirement goes up slightly in postmenopausal women.
Sun Exposure: In most people, exposure to the sun allows the body to make vitamin D, but careful sun protection prevents this from happening. Also, with age, the body’s ability to form intrinsic vitamin D also declines. The body, therefore, relies on supplements. Most dairy products are good sources of calcium. In addition, spinach, salmon, turnips, and broccoli are some calcium-rich foods. Supplements of calcium carbonate or calcium citrate can be taken if your diet is lacking in calcium. Vitamin D also should be included in the supplementation. The treatment for osteoporosis is incomplete without these two supplements.
Exercise With Weights: The constructive tension that exercise puts on the body helps in bone building, whatever the age may be, which prevents the onset of osteoporosis. Any exercise which improves muscle mass strengthens the bones, and puts stress on the bones is advisable. Since the fractured area due to osteoporosis mainly includes the spine, lower back exercises, yoga, tai chi, and abdominal exercises all work wonders. Pick any of these and do them for 30 minutes three times a week.
Quit Smoking: Continuing to smoke while taking osteoporosis medications is completely useless. Nicotine negates all the effects which defeat the purpose of taking the medication and is as good as taking no medication at all. So if you want the bone thinning to stop, stop smoking.
Alcohol Consumption: While a drink or two per week is permissible, more than this can harm the bones significantly.
Constant Health Watch: Talk to a doctor about how other routine medications (if any) can affect your bone health. Also, identify how frequently you should check your bone mineral density and stick to the schedule.
Bone health and osteoporosis can be managed with some conscious efforts.
If someone have BP high and he got heart attack then what can a simple treatment we have to give until before to go in the hospital.
Sir my testis is vibrating continuously and feeling weakness in my testis please help me what is the problem?
Many men jump into bed with their eager partner and enjoy several hours of fun, but at the end of it, they are often red and sore. That sore penis is often worn as a badge of pride, as it means a man has put his equipment to very good use. But if the penis is always sore after a good bedroom session, it might mean that a guy should try something a little different. This key point of good penis care is already well-known to many men, but some might need a little refresher.
How to avoid a sore penis
- When a man is enjoying sex with a partner, there is a lot of friction going on. And that feels great! But after several hours of play, it might wind up costing a guy a bit of comfort - in fact, he might have an incredibly sore penis. Besides that, the penis skin might be red and irritated.
- Though this might be a badge of pride, it pays to be careful about how often this happens. A man who is constantly dealing with a sore penis might wind up with problems down the road, as his penis skin suffers from the repeated irritation that comes from those wild nights. The result can be everything from loss of sensation to unnatural curvature of the penis, thanks to the tiny traumas the penis ensures during those sessions when not everything is smooth sailing.
- But there is one very good tip for avoiding a sore penis that has the added bonus of making the bedroom session even better: Engage in more foreplay!
Why is foreplay so important?
- Entire books have been written about the importance of foreplay, but a lot of it boils down to a few key points. First, foreplay makes sense because both partners deserve to have a good time - and studies have shown that while a man might have a great time without much preparation, a woman needs much more time to get ready and raring to go. The more foreplay involved, the better time she is likely to have.
- Secondly, it matters in terms of penis health. A man who is engaging in way too much friction might feel great about that, but eventually the result is a sore penis and even damage to the penis skin. And if he feels this way, imagine how his partner must feel! It's not a pleasant experience for either person involved.
- Engaging in more foreplay doesn't necessarily mean a man has to have a variety of unusual tricks up his sleeve. It might be as simple as taking more time to enjoy the usual beginning activities, such as kissing, touching and whispering sweet nothings to each other. Sure, a guy might employ more use of his hands and tongue to make a woman much happier, but all in all, foreplay is simply about what feels good to both partners - and gets them both hot and bothered enough to enjoy sex without the painful friction that can result if things are too dry.
- But sometimes, foreplay isn't quite enough. That's when a man should generously employ a high-quality lube. This benefits both partners, of course, and has the added bonus of ensuring that both partners are ready to go again for a morning quickie - because neither one of them are too sore to enjoy it!
- And as always, a man must take care of his penis health when he's outside the bedroom. This includes the regular use of a good penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) on a daily basis. Look for a crème that contains soothing Shea butter and vitamin E; this one-two punch of hydration helps ensure that the penis skin stays smooth and supple. A man should also look for a crème that contains vitamin C, D and B5, all beneficial for proper blood flow and overall penis health.