Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chand Kiran
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chand KiranYour feedback matters!
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Ovarian cancer is the cancer of an ovary. The ovaries are the two glands which are responsible for female reproduction. They produce ova or eggs and also produce the female hormones oestrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer begins when abnormal cells in the ovary start to multiply rapidly and grow out of control to form a tumour. It is the 5th most common cancer among women.
The exact cause of the cancer is unknown but the following factors increase the risk:
- Age: chances rise with increasing age.
- Infertility: Infertile women who cannot conceive are at a higher risk.
- Family history: I in 10 cancers are due to inherited genes like BRCA1/2. You are also at a higher risk if you have a family history of other gynaecological cancers like breast /cervical or ovarian.
- Hormone replacement therapy: Studies have shown a link of HRT WITH ovarian cancer.
Symptoms of ovarian cancer are generally difficult to detect, but cancer may bring about early indications. The most widely recognized symptoms of ovarian cancer are as follows:
Irregular menstruation or bleeding post menopause
Constant bloating or abdominal swelling
Ache in your lower abdomen or pelvis
Inconvenience eating/ loss of appetite
Feeling full instantly/ constipation
Urinary issues, for example, an urgent need to urinate or urinating more frequently than expected
Generalized weakness /tiredness.
In case that you have at least one of these side effects and it happens every day for more than two or three weeks, try to see a doctor or a specialist.
These symptoms are basic for a few women. They may not imply that you have ovarian cancer. It is very important for women to understand that these symptoms do not necessarily imply that they have ovarian cancer. The same number of other common and harmless conditions can bring about the same indications. Additionally, different reasons for these symptoms are significantly more common than ovarian cancer. These may include irritable bowel syndrome and urinary tract infections (UTIs). In any case, the early indications of ovarian cancer tend to follow a pattern, which is as follows:
They begin abruptly.
They do not feel the same as your typical stomach-related or menstrual issues.
They happen almost consistently and do not leave.
However, these side effects are also common in a few women who do not have ovarian cancer. Most of the ovarian cancer cases are diagnosed at a later stage after the tumours have spread. Fortunately, around 20% of women are diagnosed early, where excellent prognosis can be achieved. Regular screening test for early ovarian cancer like General pelvic examinations now and then, followed by ultrasound examinations or blood tests for cancer-related markers, can help. If required Ct scan, MRI, PET, colonoscopy/laproscopy can be done to find the extent of the disease.
In case some of these symptoms start to manifest in your body, one should go for a general check-up. Cancers detected at a later stage become difficult to treat. Hence, the sooner one knows, the better it is. So Stay healthy and informed. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!