Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Chand KiranYour feedback matters!
Hello, We are a newly married couple. My wife mostly have some pain or infection in and around her personal parts. Some times it pains while we doing sex. Please advice.
My sister who is 26 years old doesn't got periods till 34 days. Now what should she do. Any precaution and medicine. She is unmarried.
M 28 years old I hv small endometrioma in my left ovary. Functioning of right ovary is gud. I got married 1 years n 4 months back. M unable to conceive yet. Getting treatment for d same from last 3 months. Getting FSH and HCG injections evey month. Will I be able conceive as having dis endometrioma. Please suggest treatment for conception.
I am 43.5 years old. Last 4-5 months I am suffering from heavy menstrual bleeding. After consulting from the doctor I took medicine course of 20 days twice. This month the flow was bit more than normal. I don't know when my premenopausal would start and when I will get rid of this problem. Please suggest me some measures because I am a working woman and l really find difficult to stand in a class room, when this heavy bleeding and big clotting pieces come out.
I got married on 13/4/14, couldnt conceive. On checkup Dr. Says my right ovary id larger than left ovary. Pl. Suggest so as to conceive.
I am from chennai. We are married for six months. My wife yet to get pregnant. We did sex repeatedly after her period. Which started on sep 22. We did during ovulation too. Now she missed period for the third day. But some light vaginal discharge. Few drops only. Does it mean pregnancy or period?
I am 22 years old unmarried, m not getting my periods on time, earlier it was on time now it takes delay of 1or 2 weeks, I also hv gained my weight, sometimes I feels the problem of mood swings also during periods my BP also gets high. Doc has prescribed me to take mychiro tablets for 10 days. Suggest me with some solutions. Someone has told me not to hv this tablet. Please help.
Aerated or fizzy drinks are generally not only bad for your health but also your teeth. The acidic content of the drink can wear away the enamel of your teeth. Esp don't give them to your children, as their teeth are in the developmental stage.
I am 24 years old unmarried girl and I have noticed white milky substance from my breast. What should I do?
My gf just got over with her periods on 4th May, on 3rd may we noticed that she has blue veins around her areola in Her breasts, nd her areola seem a bit bigger on the right breast. Nd yesterday on 5th may she sed she saw a watery whitish discharge from her vagina. Does that mean she is pregnant. If nt then what could be the possible reason.
How long we should wait after miscarriage to try again ? I had two miscarriage.In both cases heartbeat was missing.
My wife is pregnant of 2 month. She is having high vomiting and stomach cramp. She is not able eat due to vomiting. Suggest me some medicine to procure disses. She has this problem last, 15 days.
I am in my 5th month of pregnancy. Whenever I drink milk, my stomach become very heavy and stony like. Should I avoid milk? Or should I take something else instead of milk? And also most of the time I have swelling on both of m feet and toes. What shall I do? Please help.
It is important to note that there are certain signs, which show that you may get an illness. If these signs and symptoms are taken seriously then most probably you will be able to get rid of the illness a lot sooner.
Here are 5 indicators that you may acquire an illness sooner than you think:
- Fatigue: Fatigue is not when you are tired after the day. It is characterized by being tired all the time or after very little work done. When you face fatigue, it is a sign you may be falling ill.
- Reduction in appetite: A reduction in appetite is never good. This is because a reduction in appetite is an indicator of many oncoming illnesses. These range from a simple cold all the way to a strep throat. Sometimes, a strep throat may also be the result of gastroenteritis. Gastroenteritis is when a virus enters your stomach and causes diarrhea as well as vomiting. A reduction in appetite during summer can be normal. However, feeling nauseous or detesting food can mean that you are going to have one of the illnesses listed above.
- Muscle aches: Muscle aches are a common symptom of flu. This is because when you have flu, antibodies are released. When these antibodies produce histamines and cytokines, they may travel to muscles and trigger the pain receptors.
- Fever: A fever is the body's way of fighting infections. When you have a fever, it usually means the body is increasing its temperature to kill invading bacteria. Therefore, this is another way of knowing you have infections.
- Swollen neck glands: The neck glands are just below the jawbones. When these glands swell, it is a sign that you may be falling ill. Common illnesses, which may occur when you have swollen neck glands include ear infections, the common cold as well as skin infections. The reason why neck glands usually swell is because when there is an infection, the dead cells and bacteria accumulate in the neck glands.
I want to have sex with my husband but do not want to become pregnant. I am not sure what health impacts will the contraceptive pills do on my body. Suggest me the safest way of not getting pregnant.
Trying to become pregnant can be a stressful time – especially when things aren’t going as per your plan. Couples may experience an emotional roller-coaster of stress and anxiety.
The most common causes of *female infertility* include: endometriosis, ovulation disorders, ovulation induction, tubal disease, cervical factor, unexplained infertility.
It’s important to remember you’re not alone on this journey and help is available. Book an appointment with our *celebrity consultant gynaecologist and fertility expert today to get started with you fertility treatment journey.
*Sannidhya multi speciality hospital, south bopal, ahmedabad* department of obstetrics and gynaecology is fully equipped to deal with fertility problems including laproscopy, IUI, IVF, sarogacy, high risk pregnancy, ante natal care of expectant mothers.