Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chand KiranYour feedback matters!
Hey doctor Greetings of the day! Doctor I gave birth to daughter on 27th Jan 2016 and after that till yet I did not got periods. I consulted doctor bt she said it happens wait for 2 months but its still the same. Pls suggest.
Bloody discharge from left nipple (thrice in 3 months, light spot. Is there any chance of malignancy?
I am 29 years and I sometimes experience pain in the lower part left of my stomach and my left arm. I take pain relief but it still comes back. What do I do?
Sir I am 19 years of boy, yesterday I had sex with a prostitute, I used protection (condom) but later I came to know that condom was busted /cut. After that I was tensed, and later I was feeling like fever, stomach ache, bit headache, bit cough. Sir what shall I do now. I am afraid so much
Previous question was: Is it possible to get pregnant when girl is naked and guy is wearing shorts and if passionate humping is involved with oral sex, any chances of pregnancy. Please advice on how to avoid pregnancy with home remedies or acupressure etc. This event happened 12 days after the period start date and should I wait for missing period date" Update":I got periods after this question incident last month 3 days before for 3 days which, now this month I have been on meds for different other health issues like antibiotics and also in stress. Got a one day period 5 days early. Can I be pregnant or any reason to worry less period duration.
Hi Im 20 years old girl.Im facing a problem of irregular periods since 2 months.The last time I had my periods was in december.Im not involved in any sexual activities and totally sporting my virginity. I take good diet but still facing this problem.Please suggest me with solution because this is resulting me with small breakouts on my face and even weight gain on my stomach and abdomen area.Please Help!
Kidney stones could be a cause for worry by the time they are not removed causing incessant and regular pains and disrupting normal life. The task is not finished even if you get them removed because what follows is a rigorous and disciplined routine that you must follow to maintain your health after the surgery is done. Diet plays a crucial role in negating the possibility of yet another stone accumulation. Here are a few diet tips that would be handy if you have got a kidney stones removal surgery done.
- To stay hydrated is the golden rule that you must abide by at all costs. It is advisable to drink at least 2-3 litres of water on a daily basis. Water prevents the formation of stones and would also help to eliminate any remaining residues of kidney stones existing in the system.
- Dairy products could be included but in diluted form.
- A fixed dietary routine is mandatory above all. The patient should be given meals at proper time intervals in small proportions. Heavy meals should be avoided at all costs.
- Foods rich in high fibre should be included in the diet. They help in bowel movement also. These include whole grain breads and beans.
1. Foods rich in oxalates and calcium should be kept at bay for at least a period of two months after the stone removal procedure is complete. Oxalates can lead to the formation of yet another stone which is far from desirable. The foods that fall in this category include:
- Green leafy vegetables like spinach, mustard and beet greens
- Cabbage, cauliflower, tomatoes
- Banana, mango, apricot, grapes
- Nuts like almond and cashew
- Soft drinks
- Caffeinated drinks like tea and coffee
2. Foods rich in sodium should be kept at bay for at least some time immediately after the surgery.
3. Reducing the food intake that is high on animal protein.
4. Do not eat stale food.
5. Junk food should not even cross your mind. It is something which should be avoided for best results.
These are generic guidelines that would help you to cope with post surgery care. However, there could be specific requirements depending from patient to patient. Therefore, it is advisable to get the guidelines by a doctor who will take into account the specificities of the case. Diet along with exercise is in most cases, the most effective combat to kidney stones. The trick however, is to not go overboard with either of them.
Asking how diagnosed Helicobacter Heilmannii can be treated in a 16 year female with allergy to amoxicillin.
I had protected sex with my gf on 13th april on that she had first periods day nd I had done protected sex on 14 nd 15 also during her periods. Nd this mnth she iz nt having periods according to regular cycle periods are have to be on 13 bt not occurred what iz d reason? Nd wt about pregnancy possibility?
I am 18 week pregnant. I have to undergo ultrasound within a week. I want to know what is the difference between level 2, 3d and 4d ultrasound? Which one should I prefer Please advise.
Hi its been 2 days passed from periods date but no sign of period till now, m feeling pain in my lower abdomen, also feeling weakness in my body.
Human urine is a useful tool for the diagnosis and detection of several health conditions. The color, smell and density of your urine can reveal a lot about the state of your health. Color, especially, is a strong determinant of many ailments or concerns.
Here is a list of the health conditions you might be suffering from, based on the color of your urine:
- Straw color to transparent yellow color: This urine color signifies that your body is healthy and perfectly hydrated. This should be the normal color of urine, which shows you are in good health.
- Transparent or clear: Transparent and extra clear urine indicates that you have drunk too much water, which leads to the transparent appearance. It happens due to overhydration.
- Dark yellow color: This shade of urine is considered normal, but it may indicate some amount of dehydration. You need to drink more water to eliminate the darker yellowish tinge from your urine.
- Honey color: Urine of honey color signifies dehydration and you must consume increased amounts of water.
- Pink or red color: Your urine may have a pinkish red shade when you consume foods like carrots, beets, blackberries and rhubarb. This may also happen due to the effect of some antibiotics or a drug which treats urinary tract infections. The presence of blood in your urine is indicated by these colors too, and it can lead to kidney diseases, UTI, prostate problems or tumors.
- Orange color: Your urine may have an orange color which resembles the color of orange soft drinks. This occurs as a result of high dose of vitamins and several antibiotics. This color may also indicate dehydration or problems related to the kidney or bile duct.
- Blue or green color: Such shades may be present in your urine because of dyes present in food items and medications. Your urine may turn blue or green, signifying several other medical conditions which require immediate medical attention.
- Foamy: If your urine has a foamy appearance, irrespective of the color and shade, you need to consult a doctor. Consistent foamy or frothy appearance of your urine may indicate the presence of protein in your urine, which further signifies problems in the kidneys.
- Maple syrup color: Urine of this shade indicates a severe case of dehydration or liver diseases
Your urine tells a lot about your health by its color, odor and density. The color is an essential determinant for detecting several health conditions, which may be simple or chronic in nature. In case of abnormal urine color or appearance, you should consult a doctor without delay.