Find numerous Ayurvedas in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Chanchal SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 34 years old male unmarried. I am not married yet and my career has ups and downs. I am working as SAP consultant since July, 2015 for very low pay. I am very much depressed and feel each and every moment, all negative thoughts like something wrong going to be happened and you will be defeated etc. My parents are very much worried about my career and future and I want them to be happy and peace. My biggest problem is fear. I used to depend the most on parents and I used to do what they say. My life decisions also I can't take myself and did what they said. I could not complete my B.Tech and did graduation from correspondence. Always I feel like committing suicide and life is of no use with all corrupted country and non-ethical society. One side my life is not good and other side society also not good. I can't change society any how and trying to change myself. Kindly do the needful.
Iam a 21 yr old male. Had a hair fall problem since last yr. Please suggest me proper medicine. Thanks.
My female friend, 20 years old, had pain in his stomach. Some times she got periods without days, What will she do to get relief for this type of pain ?
Whenever I go to the toilet I have to sit again and again. Every time when I gives a pressure urine comes out but in a less amount for a while I am sick of this so help me.
Sir, I am 22 years, male. 10 to 15 days ago I was in high fever, after that I took the help of a doctor and I became okay. But now, almost daily at night time I am feeling little bit fever but that continues only for 2 or 3 hours and then my body get wet and after that I feeling okay. And also every time I am feeling very weak and feeling that my head is moving. Can you please tell me sir, is that any disease or the reason of weakness?
I am a girl. and 25 year old. I want to loose my weight. My weight is 56kg. and I want also to clear my pimples. It looks very bad on my face. I remove my pimples marks.
Hello sir last two year se mujhe agzima ki kafi taklif hai har taraf treatment karwaya but kahi se aram nahi aya kafi paise kharch ho gaye or kya apke yaha se mujhe koyi fayda ho sakta hai? Thanks in advance.
I am losing my hair very fast I have consulted many docs but no results can it be due to some harmonic imbalance can you provide any solution.
I am 23 years old and every time I get sneeze. Last night blood came out while sneezing. What should I do.
Does high blood pressure cause migraine. And is using perfume/attar is not good for migraine head ache and blood pressure. Can one take sobritate tablet if blood pressure is high.
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.