Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chanchal GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from PCOD from last 1 year. Having delayed cycles and oligomenorrhea. My biggest problem is the acne on my back and chest and day by day my skin colour of face hand is getting dark. please tell me some treatment.
How can one stabilize hormones to treat PCOS condition naturally . Rather than supplement with hormones for regularizing menstrual periods at the age of 14.
My friend has a period. And she bleeds so less past 4-5 months. What is the cause. And what medicine she should take. Please Help.
Hi I am trying to get pregnant. Can I join zumba classes to reduce weight. Can exercises effects in implantation of fertilised egg.
Hi, My daughter who is almost 11 years old has small bulge (swelling like a hump) in breast which when she touches feels hard but no pain, the other breast is normal. It's not paining her. If she presses breast feel little pain. I am afraid of what it would be. Please suggest me what to do.
- Sleep Apnoea
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
- Fatty liver disease
Hi...i hv 6 months baby..aftr delivry i gaind 15 kg wt..my age is 27 and ht is 5'5...theres period problm also aftr delivry..and not enough brestfeed come aftr delivry..plz suggest tips for weight lose
Dear sir meri wife ka last period time 10 july tha and wo ab august me period nhi hua h aur prega test se test karne ke bad report positive aya h abhi next kya krna h doctor ki advise leni h kya.
I am 26 years old female ,married. V r the on the way to plan. This month 12 period has to come but brown discharge cmg from the vagina with no sign n symptoms of menses. Am I expecting early pregnancy? I hope you will reply early.
Drug addiction is an addiction of a very severe kind. This causes the sufferer i.e. the drug addict to seek and use drugs compulsively despite the destructive consequences to themselves and those around them. This is known as a chronic brain disease because of the functional and structural changes it causes in the brain. It is the overpowering dependence on illegal or legal medications and drugs. One cannot quit taking drugs just by strong will or good intentions. Ayurveda's holistic method combines exercises, meditation, and herbal medicines to cure addiction towards drugs.
- Panchakarma Therapies-Only an ayurvedic expert should perform the panchakarma therapies and rituals on you. It promotes cleanliness and helps in detoxifying the body. These therapies are done using various herbs and oils in accordance with the ancient traditions to eliminate negative conditions.
- Virechana-It is the most useful Panchakarma therapy to treat addiction. Virechana is known to cleanse the gastro-intestinal tract and purify the blood of toxins of a period of a few days. It helps decontaminate your spleen, stomach, liver, kidneys, colon, intestines and sweat glands through varied herbs and laxatives such as castor oil, mango juice, raisins, cow's milk, psyllium seeds, flaxseed husk, prune and senna.
- Rasayana therapies-Rasayana therapy is another very useful Ayurvedic treatment for treating drug abuse and addiction. It is based upon the transmutation and conservation of energy to improve the mental as well as physical characteristics in order to increase your body's natural metabolic processes while enhancing your immune system and brain function. Rasayana therapy consists of intricate face, head and full body massages which are combined with medicated creams and herb oils. This therapy is also useful to remove artificial aging which occurs due to prolonged drug abuse.
- Yoga-The chaotic chemicals are known to wreak havoc on the drug addict's brain during the process of recovery. Resorting to exercise or yoga will help generate extra endorphins which are very helpful for clarity. To recover from drug addiction, you must join a structured yoga class along with other ayurvedic therapies. Yoga is beneficial since it stimulates every part of your body without applying too much stress on any one part. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
I had sex on April 20 with protection and I'm facing spotting on may 10th. Does it mean I'm pregnant? I did use a condom.
She had sex on 7th of this month and her periods got over on 2nd to 3rd of april. Is there is chance of pregnancy.
I am 17 years old and last month I accidentally had sex with my boyfriend on the 3rd day of my periods. I took I pill within 10 hours of the incident and now I am having delay by 6 days in my periods. What should I do to have periods?
I am a 26 year old female, I got my last periods on 27.03. 16 and I took my UPT on 8.5. 16 when I dint get my periods and it was positive, everything was going good till today when my doctor did my TVS and couldn't find any heartbeat, she said baby is visible but their is no heartbeat and prescribed me course of injections for a week, I am worried please help and can you temme m how many weeks pregnant?
My wife is 57 years old. Her periods have stopped about 4 years ago. Can we have unprotected sex or is there a risk of pregnancy even now? Is there any test to confirm when it is safe to have unprotected sex?
I am pregnant of 3rd month and I have lower stomach pain during walk and slightly pain in urine passing area. But no pain during passing urine. Just pain when taking walk.
Lymphogranuloma venereum (LGV) is a STD caused by the three different types of the “Chlamydia trachomatis” bacterium. LGV is generally a disease of the lymphatic system. It is characterized by small, asymptomatic skin lesions along the pelvis or groin region. It has been noticed that men are more prone to this than women.
What are the symptoms of lymphogranuloma venereum?
The symptoms may start within a few days or months after coming in contact with the bacteria. Some of the common symptoms are:
1. Pain during bowel movement
2. The growth of small painless sores in the genital area
3. Your skin might swell and turn red.
4. There can be drainage from the lymph nodes in the groin.
5. Blood and puss may pass from the rectum as well
What are the possible complications related to lymphogranuloma venereum?
1) The patient may have brain inflammation although this is very rare
2) The patient may suffer from infection in joints, eyes, heart, and liver
3) The rectum may get narrower and scary
4) There may be long-term swelling and inflammation of the genitals
How can you diagnose lymphogranuloma venereum?
1. Generally, doctors suspect lymphogranuloma venereum when the patient is suffering from genital ulcers, swollen lymph nodes and proctitis (inflammation of the rectum and anus).
2. Rectal specimens, genital lesions, and lymph node specimens are taken to test for Chlamydia trachomatis. This is detected by culture, nucleic acid detection, and direct immunofluorescence tests.
What are the treatments available for lymphogranuloma venereum?
People with LGV must be treated with antibiotics and drainage of the bulbous growths may also be necessary for symptomatic relief. Generally, two antibiotics are used to treat such patients:
1. Doxycycline, may be used to treat patients who are not pregnant.
2. Erythromycin is used in other cases and especially for women who are pregnant.
HIV positive patients and HIV-negative patients are treated in the same way. However, HIV patients may have to continue the treatment for a longer period of time due to the compromised immune system. The patients have to abstain from sexual activity till the completion of the antibiotic dose. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi, I am Dr Aman Sharma. I am practising an Aesthetic physician and I am practising the Holistic medicines. The concept of Holistic medicines is to combine all the possible approaches for disease treatment. I Holistic medicines, we truly believe that a disease on caused by a lot of factors, more than one and other than only what is visible on the surface. What we see on the surface, for example only in the skin, may be only pimples or may be the only hair loss. But hair loss, pimples, pigmentation happen on the skin are the reflection of things going wrong inside.
What happens when we get simple problems on the skin like acne or a pimple. There has to be an underlined cause. Many people say, most of us believe and we tell our patients also that it is a hormonal acne. But what is controlling the hormones? Why are some people getting more changes than others? What are the reasons for hormonal imbalance?
So we target not only the external treatments, not only with creams and gels and not taking some medicines orally but also managing the lifestyle changes. It is known according to the concept of our holistic medicines that hormones are dependent on the sleep wake cycle, type of food intake, hormones are also dependent on the amount of physical exercise and type of physical exercises we do. So all this encompasses the scope of holistic medicines. So not only the external medicines like creams, gels, oral medicines but also along focusing on eating right and breathing right. So we attempt to train all our patients to eat, live, breath right for the comprehensive treatment of the disease. So this is the concept of Holistic medicines.
Also, it is very important to understand that one thing does not help or treat in isolation. If we are focusing only on few treatments managing recurrent infections by antibiotics only, people are getting allergies every few days until the time they are taking medicines their allergies are OK. So there have to be multiple underlined causes and all of them has to be tackled. All of those are just markers many times of only inflammation in the body. We have to target that inflammation also within the body.
So manage a diet in a way which reduces the inflammation within the body. Managing our lifestyles or our daily routine which help our body and mind giving a right time to focus on the healing of the body. So, with the concept of holistic medication, every individual is treated as a separate entity. Every individual is unique and the same disease can be manifest in different ways in different individuals. So we take into account the person's body type and treat according to person's body type. So, it is very important to understand that what is the nature of the body to eat accordingly, to exercise according to the body types, to do the breathing or yoga according to the body types. Even the medicines have some influence depending on the body type, what we choose depending on person to person.
It is not difficult to find out what your body type is. It is very easy to find out the body type by login on to holisticskincare.in or contacting us via Lybrate. Or managing being our own guides we truly believe that knowledge is a cure. So, till the time we understand the disease process, what is going on in the body, a cure will be slow or cure will move away from us. It is very important to understand in depth that what is causing disease and managing it accordingly.