Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Chanchal Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Chanchal GuptaYour feedback matters!
Mango is everybody’s favourite fruit and also one of the main reasons why most people so eagerly wait for the summer season to begin. It has various types such as alphonso, kesari etc. It is considered to be the king of all fruits. This fruit is not only juicy and extremely tasty but it has numerous health benefits as well. Everybody loves mango so much and it tastes so good that people tend to forget it has health benefits too. Let’s take a look at the health benefits of eating mango:
- Prevents cancer: The best dietician in India says that the antioxidant compounds present in mango help in fighting against cancer. Consuming this fruit can help to prevent colon, prostate, breast and various other cancers.
- Clear skin: Lucknow dietician, the best dietician in India says that eating mangoes can help you to achieve a clear and healthy skin. Mangoes can help you to get rid of pimples and also help clear clogged pores.
- Good for keeping cholesterol in check: Mango has a high level of vitamin C, pectin and fibre that help your cholesterol levels to lower down.
- Improves digestion: The best dietician in India says that mango contains enzymes that aid in breaking down proteins. Being rich in fibre, mangoes help in digestion.
- Strengthening the immune system: Being rich in vitamin A, vitamin C and 25 different kinds of carotenoids, mangoes help in keeping your immune system healthy.
- Eye care: Vitamin A is present in mangoes abundantly.Just one cup of sliced mangoes equals to 25% of your daily need of Vitamin A. Thus mangoes are very good for eye health and promote good eyesight.
Nutrition Chart for mangoes:
One mango (approx. 336 grams) contains about:
Dear Doctor's Yesterday my wife's early pregnancy scanning was done.(6/8/16) Her LMP was on 18/6/16. The report says she's is 7 weeks 5 days pregnant. It should be 7 weeks how come it's 7 weeks 5 days.
Hi, please mujhe btaye pragnancey test ke rsult negtive aa rhe h. pr periouds nhi ho rhe hai 18 se 20 din late ho gya hai. 6 september ko relation bnayay tha or 7 ko unwanted 72 pill khayi thi or 5 oct ko ultrasound mai v kuch nhi nikla pr fir b periouds nhi hore hai kya kare?
Hi. I got abortion on 7 april. My my doctor concerned me that I would have period by 7 may. I am have a pooja on 5 may at my home .So it can happen becoz of summer I would early. Or because of any reasons. So can I take tablet for that. To not come periods.
Uterine prolapse is a condition which occurs due to a weakness in the muscles and ligaments of the pelvic floor which are responsible for supporting the uterus. This condition results in the bulging out of the uterus from the vagina. The continuous stretching in the muscles of the pelvic floor due to the lifting of heavy things might initiate uterine prolapse. If you suffer from severe uterine prolapse, the doctors might suggest laparoscopic surgery to get rid of the pain. Lack of diagnosis might form infected ulcers in the pelvic regions.
The risk factors that can trigger a uterine prolapse are as follows:
- You are more prone to suffering from uterine prolapse as you age because aging causes a significant reduction in the estrogen (the hormone responsible for the overall development of the pelvic muscles) levels of the body.
- If your pelvic muscles and the adjoined tissues have suffered sustained damage during pregnancy or childbirth, you have a higher risk of suffering from uterine prolapse.
- Obesity, sustained episodes of constipation or coughing make you more vulnerable to uterine prolapse.
- In women, estrogen levels reduce significantly after menopause.
- A woman who has undergone vaginal childbirth multiple times can suffer from uterine prolapse.
- Having undergone surgery in the pelvic region and experiencing severe pain during excretion raises the risk levels even more.
The symptoms of uterine prolapse vary with the severity of the condition. If the prolapse is a minor one, there will be no symptoms. But severe uterine prolapse might bring with it the following symptoms:
- Severe pain in the lower back region along with significant problems during urination such as leakage of urine.
- Bulging out of tissues from the vagina.
- Recurrent instances of constipation and abnormal discharges from the vagina.
- Infection in the bladder and experiencing severe problems during sex intercourse.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!