Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Chakraborty ArijitYour feedback matters!
I am having problem in my ear. Its paning a lot. I do not know what should I do. I went to doctor but he said every thing is normal.
I am suffering from the problem of cough and sinus from so many years, what is the best treatment for this?
My throat is paining while inhaling and exhaling. Is it something serious doctor? i am also having fever from last three days.
I am suffering from breathing problems and after running and walking I suffers bad breath At age of 16 my most of hairs gone white Doctor told it could be SINUS but symptoms on Internet does not match with mine Plzz help.
Hello, I am 25 year medium built person.I have serious snoring problem and it has increased from last year.There are equipments available and then there are surgeries.But I am not really sure what to do.I am really concerned about this problem.Can you suggest
I have sinus from last two years and from this now I became completely depressed what should I do now.
Hi. I have acute tonsillitis. It comes again and again . Makes me wèk. Which med should I take? What is permanent solution ? No alcohol no drugs. avoid junk food as much as I can but it do come back after 3 4 months. Please sugs me and permanent solution.
I have deviated nasal septum (Dns) So doctor has suggested me 3 surgeries. What should be the combined cost of these 3 surgeries? 1.Septplasty 2.Radiofrequency nasal Turbinate reduction 3.Balloon dilatation of Sinuses And is it necessary to do all the 3 surgeries? And do I need to stay for 3 days in the hospital for these surgeries? Is it possible that in a day I can go home?
The common reason why most of us get throat infections is because they are viral in nature. This means that if one person gets a throat infection then he transmits it to others by touching, coughing and sneezing etc.
Viral throat infections can be managed easily. There are several home remedies that can alleviate your viral infection. However, it is suggested to consult an ENT specialist if the home remedy is not providing any relief to you.
- Gargling: It is one of the most popular methods of treating viral throat infection. All you need to do is mix one tablespoon of salt in 200 ml of water and warm the solution. When the water becomes lukewarm, take a small portion of it and rinse your throat with the solution. Take care that the solution remains within your throat and does not reach your stomach. Rinse your throat for 5 minutes and repeat the procedure after a rest of 2 minutes. Ensure that the water remains lukewarm for effectiveness.
- Inhalation: Another common method of ridding yourself of viral throat infections is to inhale steam. Boil some water mixed with eucalyptus oil. When the water starts developing bubbles, take your face near it, cover it and the pot containing water with a dry towel and inhale the steam. This procedure is inconvenient for many people because inhalation results in sweating, but the result is perceptible. You must inhale steam for at least five minutes. Once you are done with inhalation, avoid taking cool fluids like cold water etc., else the effect would be reversed and your infection might get more severe.
- Take lots of fluids: Strange as it may sound, viral throat infection can also be treated by taking lots of hot fluids. The warm temperature helps in neutralising the viruses, while the fluids prevent the dehydration of the body. Take hot tea, coffee etc. when you have an infected throat.
- Drink hot milk and turmeric: Many mothers administer this solution to their kids to treat throat infections caused by viruses. This concoction is best taken before sleeping in the night. Turmeric has been found to carry several anti-microbial properties.
- Avoid smoking: If you are a smoker, you must avoid smoking to alleviate your viral throat infection.
- Use decongestants and nasal sprays: These substances make breathing easier by contracting the swollen mucous membranes. Nasal sprays also help relieve runny noses and post-nasal drips, which are so irritating and inconvenient to many. However, avoid administering this remedy to small children. Since these sprays contain synthetic drugs, it is advisable to stick to prescribed dosages for different age groups. Please also consult your ENT doctor before administering the nasal sprays to yourself or anybody else.