Lybrate.com has top trusted Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons from across India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Carewell MedispaYour feedback matters!
I have hyper pigmentation in my fingers of hand and feet. How can I treat it, because it looks very odd.
Lybrate | Dr. K Ravindra speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I am 26 year old female and have some wart on my face, applied many packs on it. But have not got any relief yet.
I am 23 years old. I am suffering from hair fall and hair whitening. I use shampoo only once or twice a week. Suggest some solutions.
Hiii doctor I have too many dark circle and have tried many thing but no use please tell me what should I do it looks vry bad. I do not want any surgery nor any laser treatment please help me out.
Hi I was facing hair fall problem since last 1 year amd after consulting Dr. he put me on minoxidil and finasteride tablet. Now my problem haa been cured and want to stop this treatment because it is causing dandruff and other side-effects .but I can not stop this medication as heard problem il encounter again .please minoxidil is causing dandruff and I am stuck .tell me any other solution for my hair and hair growth.
I have developed a small black, rough & hard patch just above the ankle which is itching very much. It started with redness with itch & gradually became hard & black. In my other leg red patches are coming up with itch but vanishes after applying Candid Powder. These all are happening since 2 weeks. Pl. Advise.
I have got these pimple like thing on my forehead (approx 10-12) after I used Vlcc pearl facial kit one night. I thought it would go away by itself but alas they persist and now I think may be due to heat they have appeared. I am confused on treating them. please advice.
My pimple is gone bt it leaves its spots so how can I clear or remove these spots please suggest me best medicine.
I am 26 years old. I am female. I want to become a glowing skin. please suggest me good healthy diet and skin cream for making glowing n fairer skin.
I am a 25yr old male and my colour is fair but it change to black for last 2 months. What should I do?
I am having stitches scars on my stomach due to my operation. Can it be surgically removed? And how much I have to spend on the same? What will be the expenses occurred?
I have mole on my right forehead. I had surgery on that mole 6 months ago. But it's come once again. What should I do?
I have hair fall problem along with the problem of my hairs growing slowly. I guess this is not a heredity problem because only my grandfathers have less hairs but none of my parents. Can this be because of masturbation (once everyday with some gaps)(I guess weekly 4-5 times). Please tell me which oil I should be using for my hairs. Is combined oil good or any other oil? Also does my masturbation rate affect my sperm fertility? And also I want to know about DHT (means how it may come and its effects)
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.