Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C.S.SobtiYour feedback matters!
My skin is becoming black I want fairer skin which soap should I use or which food items should I eat.
I am 27 year old. I have skin problem like too many dark spot n wrinkles. Please advice me how to make it clear n care for skin.
I am having hair fall and my hair is too silky and everyday I am having lots of hair fall .could you give me a good suggestion for my hair fall by the natural way without the medical once.
I have a corn in my little toe, I have started applying salicylic acid ,how frequent should I apply it.
I am 22 years old my problem is. Mujhe skin allergy hoti hai I jiska bahut doctors se ilaaj karwaya unhone medicine bhi diye lekin medicine I khate hi theek ho jaati hai lekin kisi bhi dusri bimari ke liye koi bhi tablet khati hu to fir se allergy ho jaati hai please mujhe koi gherelu upchar bataye.
I was suffering from chicken pox 10 days back, and now it leaves many dark black scars on my face, now what medicine I should use to make it go away in next 7 days, there is no itching on face, it's just scar. Please help me.
Hi my eyelashes and hairs are falling since 5 to 6 months what should I do for it my age is 21. Eyebrows and eyes as well. Now my eyelashes are falling since 4 to 5 months.
I am using skin lite cream for the past 1 month, & I got lot of good change my skin. But if I stop applying that cream again my colr turn black. So pls give some solution to become fair.
I'm an 18 year old girl. I have lots of acne on my face. Please recommend some medications to get rid of them and their scars.
Dear Madam/Sir, I am (28 years) from Guwahati I have suffering hair fall and dry scalp with dandruff and used anti dandruff shampoos but don't get results please suggest me.
Mere 1 year se vaginal out area pr infection ho ra h. Lal daane hokr vo ringworm types me badal jate h. Khujli or jalan b hoti h. 2 month dvai khayi doctor ki btayi huyi. But infection again repeatdly.
I am 19 years old girl I have sags under my lower eyes. It makes difference between my eyes and checks. I want to permanently remove it and I want to have a perfect, smooth face. please tell me about non surgical treatment for get ride of eye bags with cost range upto 15000 rupees.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils and can be of many kinds. One of the kinds of eczema is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. Before treating Atopic Eczema it is always good to take an opinion of a Dermatologist, as the skin of Atopic patients is sensitive and not all home remedies may suit everyone. It is known to aggravate during cold and biting months of winter and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterize this skin ailment. It is mostly found on the face, scalp, knees and elbows.
Let us look at the natural ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Oil Massages: Atopic Eczema is usually characterized by severe dryness, which can be fixed with the help of coconut oil and olive oil massages. Sunflower seed oil and others like camomile, chickweed, licorice and thyme can help in bringing down the inflammation by soothing the area and removing the dryness to a great extent. These oils also have antibacterial properties which can help in treating the eczema in an efficient manner. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
- Probiotics and other Essentials: It is important to get a good dose of Omega-3 oils as well as other essentials like probiotics and flavonoids that are contained in food like green and leafy vegetables, dairy products, fish and others. These elements can help in treating Atopic Eczema in a natural manner.
- Vitamins: Eating the right food can help in removing painful symptoms to a great degree. One can turn to vitamin supplements that will supply precious Vitamin D to the body and help the skin become clear. Vitamin D can also be found in green vegetables, fish and dry fruits like figs and almonds.
- Lifestyle Changes: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. The use of oat meal baths with baking soda can also help.
- Aloe Vera Gel: The soothing and healing properties of Aloe Vera are well known. One can use the gel of this herb to bring down the painful inflammation as well.
There are various ways to deal with Atopic Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.