Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C RYour feedback matters!
I am having a problem of penis skin My penis skin is not going backward It's going little of bit but after a time there is some joint of skin after that this not going backward.
I have a feeling of slight bulge on my right testis. It's paining when I touch them. It happened for me before when I was in U. K. And the doctor prescribed me some pills saying it was some virus. I never had sex in the past 3 months.
From last 8 years I have consistent gastric problem, bloated stomach, uneasiness, at times piles problem unable to clear stomach in the morning. I have anti gastric pill at night and anti acidity in morning.. I am a vegiee, non alcoholic guy age 45 years. Am I doing any thing wrong?
My hemoglobin is less than 12 so is it thing to matter because I feel very tired frequently. What should I do?
I suffer from Piles stage 3.despite taking homeopath and ayurvedic periods and pilex tab .there is little relief. Still have bleeding due to constipation. Please tell me how to over come this. Thanks and regards k.srinivasan iyer.
My father feet are swelling. They become normal if the feet put in height than normal. Why and what is the solution.
I am 64 years. I have problem of uncontrolled urination problem. The frequency is also high about every 2 hrs. urine is clear or pale yellow. Stream is weak .
Hello Doctor, I am a 34 year old female who has in past suffered from recurrent ovarian cysts which have been removed thrice by laproscopy. I am suffering a dull ache on lower left side of stomach for past 5 months. Got an abdomen and transvaginal ultrasound done which is normal. Doctor says everything is ok but dull pain is still there. Wanted to check if could be due to non gynecological reasons and weather I should have some other tests?
Hypothyroid and latest test showed normal free T3 and T4 and Tsh was 8.5. Now on 50 mcg thyroxine. Previous test showed prolactin levels to be 29.8 and just completed 30 days course of MCBM 69 and B-Long. On cycle day 42 today and sexually active, no sign so early pregnancy and haven't taken a HPT yet. What is your advice? When should I repeat my tests?
Hello, I'm having doubts about sex, is it secure to take capsules for long time on bed? What kind of effects can on?
I am 34 old man and within very short time sperm will come and due to thick skin of my penis it will become small very shortly and unable to produce sperm.
I am 21 year old and suffering from itching on testis daily after itching skin gets off daily, it's been happening for last 4 months continuously. Kindly suggest me what should I do and y it happened?
I have been facing issues with breathing since last couple of years. Most of the time, my one nose side stays closed. Is it due to dust allergy? Sometimes I use Okacet Cipla med, for one night relief.
Doctor I am fully suffering from fungal infection from past 7 months I consulted so many doctors but no use I tried Ayurvedic medicines. By using tat one black spots occur so please tell the medicines I had to use.
Coronary artery disease, also known as coronary heart disease or CHD, is a kind of disease in which a wax-like substance called plaque, builds up in the coronary arteries.
Function of Coronary Artery
The task of coronary arteries is to supply oxygen rich blood to the heart muscles. When there is the growth of plaque in these arteries, the condition is termed as atherosclerosis. Plaque builds up over the years, and it hardens or ruptures with time. When plaque gets hardened, it narrows the coronary arteries and thus disrupts the flow of oxygen-rich blood to the heart muscles causing coronary heart diseases. Millions of people are diagnosed with heart diseases, nowadays.
Though it is true that living with a heart disease is not easy, it is not impossible either. Many people are successfully leading a happy life in spite of having such diseases. With some major changes in your lifestyle, food habits and with the help of exercises and a healthy diet, it is possible to enjoy a happy life, irrespective of your diseases.
Here are six ways that would help you to lead a better life, even if you have been diagnosed with coronary artery disease.
- Lifestyle changes: This is the first point that needs to be kept in mind if you are a CAD patient. Lifestyle changes are essential to make for a better health and life. Smoking and drinking have to be given up completely. It is advised to avoid secondary smoke, as much as possible.
- Exercises: This is the next important activity that needs to be a part of your daily routine to lead a healthy life. Consult with a doctor about the types of exercise that would suit your conditions. Some common exercises that would help are walking, jogging, and swimming, for at least 30 minutes at the most. Choose whichever activity you like doing. The motive of exercises is to get your heart-rate up.
- A Heart healthy diet: Get a chart prepared for your diet by a dietitian or by your doctor. This will keep your disease from getting worse. Stick to a heart-healthy eating plan, which consists of foods that can lower your risk of heart attack, stroke, etc. Include more fruits, vegetables, and other high fibre foods in your daily diet. Go for foods that are low in saturated fats, trans-fats, and cholesterol. Try to include fish into your diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Being overweight or obese aggravates any disease. So it is important to keep your body weight perfect.
- Taking medicines as prescribed: It is important to take medicines regularly and as prescribed by the physician.
- Keeping tensions, anxiety to a minimum: These will make the situation worse if you are CAD patient. So try to keep tension and anxiety away and lead a healthy life.