Lybrate.com has top trusted Ayurvedas from across India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. C P VermaYour feedback matters!
I have hair loss problem and I take care of it so well butdont know why I can not stop my hair from falling.
What can I do? every time I have headache when I had cold and I feel like something beep sound in my ears and and my nosy flow like water and sometimes had fever?
Mere face ke pimples mitane ke liye mujhe aapki salah chahiye. & pimples dur karne ke liya kya karun ?
I am worried about my beard .i m at 20 age and still my beard is not coming. My father also have less hair in mouth so does it same apply to me or there is some treatment for cure this. Please suggest me some relevant solution.
1. Got sore throat 2 says back + sign of cold. 2. Taking azithromicen 500 mg, morning and evening + sinerist, morning and evening. 3. Got fever also today with running nose and cough. Please suggest.
Hi, Very good morning to all I am suffering with sleeping problem when I go to read something in the books or ebooks. After 10 min my eyes become sleepy. That's why most of the time I have to leave the books. That's become create problems in my studies.
I am studying 10th class 15 days more for exams I have studied more hours up to 11 o'clock. My eyes have turned to red, 104 degrees fever l got 2 days more for exams. What I should I do?
I am 25 year old man. I have some pained in my knee joint I am not able to do any wotk with it? I need tp solve my this problem?
I am 62 yrs old, healthy person no major issues like hyper tension, cholesterol, joint pains, etc etc. Regular to gym and workout about 60 minutes or more in six days in a week. Last 10 days suffering from frequent urination during night and flow is also not smooth, interepted flow. What could be the possible reason for this, not consulted any one so far
I am facing the problem of hairfall from past 3 months and nthng is working. Suggest me some shampoo.
High blood pressure is a condition where the blood flow in the artery creates pressure that is more than normal, which leads to various health complications. If you have high blood pressure, you may not exhibit any symptoms; which makes this disorder very complicated to diagnose.
Natural remedies for blood pressure usually entail the following:
- Diet: Diet plays a very important role in blood pressure; so regulating your diet helps by keeping you healthy. Avoid refined grains, such as white rice and refined flour as they have the tendency to spike your blood sugar levels. They may also increase cholesterol levels in the body resulting in health complications.
- Exercise: Exercising on a regular basis keeps you healthy and fit. Cardio exercises strengthen the muscles of the heart, thus optimizing your blood pressure levels. Exercise for 30 minutes in a day, 6 days a week.
- Quit smoking: If you have been smoking on a regular basis, then it is high time you quit. It not only increases the risk of blood pressure but also ups chances of heart attack and other cardiovascular complications. Blood clots may form in the arteries because of smoking, thus leading to life threatening disorders.
- Alcohol: Restrict alcohol consumption as it increases the risk of blood pressure. Alcohol in excess may also cause you to become obese, in addition to many other health issues.
- Keep a check on your weight: If you are overweight, then look to lose the flab because the chances of being affected by blood pressure exactly double if you are obese. Regulate your diet and exercise on a regular basis to keep your weight in check.
- Reduce salt intake: Consumption of salt causes your body to retain water, which in turn increases your blood pressure. Reducing salt consumption has been shown to reduce blood pressure levels as well. Avoid all sorts of processed foods, especially the ones deep fried in oil and laden with salt.
- Consume more fruits: Include plenty of fruits in your diet as they provide you with necessary nutrients. Increasing fruit intake has also been linked to optimal blood pressure levels. Go for 3-4 servings of fruit every day.