Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C M Upadhyay
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. C M UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
Im harsh I want to improve my face fairness bcz my skin colour is dark some one suggest me how to I improve my skin fairness.
I want to increase my stamina and loose my fat without going gym but ready for exercise any suggestion.
Dare sir I am from okhla new Delhi my name is safe Alam my weight is very heavy as my hight sonpleas sir how can I maintain my weight as my height please advice me?
im 16 years old boy. I have hairs all over my body. My chest hair reached my neck and I find it difficult for me. Suggest a good method to get rid of it.
I'm having 155/80 BP n I want to control it within a week. So how can I control it to normal pls suggest it's because if I don't control I may loose my job. Pls help.
Dear Doctor, I am 50 Years old, Strict VEGGIE. My problem is Always I am having the feeling of Passing Motion Almost 10 times a Day, for the Past 1 Month. But no any Pain or Fissure. Taking Ciproflaxin and Metrogyl Now. No any Improvement. Cannot go out of house even for 15 Minutes, FOR THE FEAR OF URGE TO GO FOR MOTION. MOTION. I am severely affected Mentally. Kindly Suggest me a good tablet, Immediately Now DOCTOR, I beg You all. Thanks in advance.
Main jab vi thora sa kam karta hoon ya fer thora jor se bat karne se ya thora walk karne se mare ko saans lene taklif hota hain aur mera heart beat bar jata hai. Bahut pasina vi hota hain. please suggest what can I do.
Kidney stones are one of the most common urinary tract disorders. These stones are the result of an abnormal concentration of urine. The stones might get unnoticed, till it moves around the kidney or passes into the ureter. The stones are basically small deposits of calcium that can cause excruciating pain.
Here is a list of signs that can indicate that a person might be suffering from kidney stone disorder:
- Painful Urination: The most common sign of kidney stones is a sudden urge to urinate. The urination occurs even though an individual has maintained the normal rate of fluid intake. When an individual does try to urinate, the amount of urine expelled is less than normal. In case of a normal volume of urine, an individual might experience extreme pain. The pain is the result of kidney stones travelling from the bladder to the urethra.
- Back Pain: People suffering from kidney stones often suffer from localized back pain in the early stages. The pain initiates at the side and back, just near the kidney area. As the condition worsens, the pain might spread to the groin, lower abdomen and lower back area. The waves of pain might last from a few minutes to few hours, depending on the number and size of the stones. For men, the pain might also be felt in the testicles and scrotum area.
- Blood In Urine: Apart from pain and discoloration, visible signs of blood in the urine are seen in patients who have kidney stones. The color of urine might vary from brown, pink to slightly red with stains of blood. With kidney stones increasing in size, it blocks the urethra, thereby ticking blood along with urine. This condition is referred to as hematuria.
- Vomiting and Nausea: People suffering from kidney stones often complain of nausea. It can become so severe that can lead to vomiting. Some other complications related to this condition include dehydration, nutritional deficiency etc. Another theory suggests that, throwing up is the result of body’s endeavor of clearing the toxic material from the body.
- Pungent Smell: It is quite common among patients suffering from kidney stones to have a pungent smelling urine. The smell is foul and sticks for a long time. The smell is the result of creatinine waste being accumulated and slowly passing through the urine from time to time.
- Difficulty in Sitting: Once the kidney stones gain in size, it becomes increasingly difficult for a patient to sit or lie down for a longer duration. Sitting or lying down puts pressure in the kidney area thereby causing intense pain. People try to combat this condition, by frequently standing up or by having a small walk.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!