Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I am 55 years old and I am having problem of constipation and acidity, I do not smoke, drinks 10 to 12 glass of water around 3 to 4 ltrs per day.
I am 32 years old I am experiencing that my sex drive is getting low although I got married recently it was fine before marriage, I am fit otherwise please suggest.
I am feeling very dull since 3-4 days. 4 days back I have seen some blood in my urine and next day it was fine. But before that I was feeling very much normal. I am also smoking since six years. I read about blood in urine and I got scared. But other than the blood I haven't found any symptoms written in that article. No pain nothing. Please help me with my problem.
I have tight penile frenulum cannot retract prepuce back so the glans is very sensitive and during sex it's too painful and ejaculate in 5 mins can the frenulum be cut and will it help for longer duration of intercourse?
My age is 27. I have thick nails in leg and around the nails itching occurs. Any suggestions to avoid itching and to cure thick nails.
My grandfather got paralysis a year ago and past few days he got pits. Why is this happening. His left cerebrum was dried. No other diseases.
Now days while erection I feel burning sensation, n it's smell also of my sperms, I can't understand what is this. Am unhappy with my penis size want to make it big please help me.
Hi, My wife is 5 weeks pregnant (1st trimester). We get pre-pregnancy tests done and as per HPLC test report there were few exceptions (not in normal range) as mentioned below. - RBC count: 5.04 mill/mm3 - MCV: 78.80 fl - MCH: 25.40 pg - RDW: 15.70% Could you please let me know if it is normal observation during pregnancy to high RBC and slight decrease in MCV and MCH ? Is there any thing to be worry ? /gaurav.
I am 30 years (85 kgs weight) from kolkata. My right side testicle is bigger than left side. There is no pain. I will get married soon. My question is if there is any problem in future?
Problem during sex fast release during sex what can I do to gain more time during sex relations I wants more stamina during sex relations.
Hi sir, from the birth on words I am suffering for health issue like breathing problems and cough I am using inhaler but I think it's not good my health that's way I need another solution,
My wife suffering from acidity and gess problem last 17 years ,she take every day an capsule of antacid ,is it curable, pls help ,thanks.
Though nosebleeds are usually not a cause for serious concern, it can sometimes be a scary experience and cause a lot of anxiety. The nose is home to a lot of blood vessels and being fragile they bleed easily. Nosebleeds, however, can be a cause of concern if they happen regularly. While a few factors can be taken care of easily, there are a few rare cases that are actually alarming.
- Injury or blow to the nose: Any injury or sudden blow may cause the nose to bleed. The severity of bleeding depends on the intensity and nature of blow/ injury.
- Sinusitis: Bleeding is seen in a moderate number of cases of sinusitis. Not every person with sinusitis experiences nose bleeds though.
- Hypertension/ high blood pressure: People, who have high blood pressure and one or more of other predisposing factors, might experience nosebleed in some cases. High blood pressure basically increases your chances of experiencing nosebleed.
- Liver infection: This condition can be one of the rare causes of nosebleed.
- Conditions hampering blood clot formation: There are certain medical conditions in which the blood clot formation does not take place effectively and thus the bleeding incidents can happen with minor causes as well.
- Blood thinning medication: People having blood thinning medicines are more prone to experiencing an episode of nose bleed for obvious reasons.
- Excessive scratching or sneezing: This might cause the nasal wall to rupture, causing minor bleeding.
- Excessive alcohol consumption: In people who consume alcohol in an excessive amount, nose bleeding might occur as an after effect.
- Blood cancer/ leukemia: In some cases of leukemia, the patient might experience nosebleed along with other complications.
While some causes can be self-cured at home, a few others need proper treatment from a medical practitioner.
Related Tip: Why Nose Bleeding Can Be Serious?