Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. C L Dua
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C L DuaYour feedback matters!
I have a piles since 5 years. Sometimes bleeding also occurs. When I sit on any hard surface excretion of liquid jel like (not blood) things occurs. Can you suggest complete treatment without surgery?
I have a heavy stomach pain and flow of my blood is high every time during my monthly what shall I do.
Sir I have internal piles from last year but I feel too much pain what is the best treatment for piles and relief from pain without surgery.
After Angioplasty surgery the patient should take complete bed rest for how many months and should avoid what type of food for life time. Also after Angioplasty surgery are there chances of citica or any other side effect chances.
Hello Dr. IM 21 Yrs Old I Have A Problem I have small Penis and also I discharge very soon with In 2 minutes and unavailable to satisfied my partner on bed dues to small size penis and I discharge very soon I want to grow my penis size and also want to increase sex stamina power I'm have doing masturbation from past 5 yrs+ Does due to masturbation I'm facing all the problems I want resolve all my this problems.
I am 26 yrs old Male having sweat problem to much. I can't keep up with normal temperature I needs fan or cooler to avoid the sweating. Please suggest.
Diarrhea occurs when the body is expelling germs out of it. An episode of diarrhea can last anywhere from a couple of days to a week. Dehydration, cramps, vomiting, nausea and fever often accompany diarrhea. Usually, children tend to get diarrhoea more than adults.
Diarrhea treatment according to causes behind it
- Treating diarrhea due to infection: Some common causes of diarrhea include infection from rotavirus, salmonella (a type of bacteria) and rarely giardia (a type of parasite). In children, virus is a common cause of diarrhea. Besides watery or loose stools, viral gastroenteritis infection symptoms include fever, headache, stomach ache and vomiting. Gastroenteritis diarrhoea can last for 5-14 days. During this time, fluid loss must be prevented. In younger children, oral rehydration solution (ORS) or breast milk is enough. Just feeding them water won’t replenish the potassium, sodium and other nutrients they lose. Older children, to prevent fluid loss, can be given ORS and popsicles to counter dehydration and vomiting.
- Treating diarrhea due to medications: Antibiotics or laxatives can cause diarrhea in children. If the diarrhea is mild, make sure your child is hydrated. If the antibiotics are causing diarrhoea, you need to continue medication, but do consult your doctor immediately.
- Treating diarrhea due to food poisoning: When it comes to food poisoning induced diarrhea, the same method as countering infection-induced diarrhea should be followed. Keep your child hydrated and call your doctor.
Diarrhea and children - recognising dehydration
The most serious complication of diarrhea is dehydration, especially if the diarrhea is severe. Severe dehydration is critical as it can cause brain damage, seizure, even death. Your child may need immediate medical attention, if you notice the following symptoms:
- Light-headedness and dizziness
- Sticky, dark mouth
- Dark yellow urine
- No or few tears when crying
- Dry, cool skin
- Loss of energy
When should you visit a doctor
Diarrhea resolves within a few days, but it can have serious complications. Call your doctor if you notice signs such as:
1. Looks very sick
2. Diarrhea has persisted for more than 3 days
3. Your child is less than 6 months old
4. Your child is vomiting bloody yellow or green fluid
5. Seems dehydrated
6. The fever reads above 105 degree Fahrenheit
7. Bloody stools
9. Stomach pain persists for more than 2 hours
10. Infrequent urination
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!