Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. C L DuaYour feedback matters!
I have pain during siting There is content of blood in the stool. I do not have stomach pain. But I have pain at my anus while passing stool.
Dear sir, I want to ask a question related to small penis problem. Means my penis size is normal, but width of penis is not proper. So can you tell me what should I do to increase my penis size and width.
Early morning after getting up from bed, which drink you advise from the health point. A Cup of Tea, Coffee, Bru, Nescafe, Plain Milk, Boost or Milkshake.
When I took manforce 100 mg tablet just 30 minutes before doing sex with my gf. I can not able to stay longer I mean it does not work. I got headache after 30 min. So please tell me proper procedure to take manforce 100 mg tablet before sex. And please alo tell me by this medicine how much time I can stay on bed. Explain both 50 mg and 100 mg also. My age is 23 M. Which one I should take 100 mg or 50 mg.
Hello Dr! My sperm count is 97 million / ml. By which diet or fruits I can increase this rate for a healthy baby planning?
I am 82. Suffer from enlarged prostate. My urine output at night is heavy. Nearly 1.50 liters. I take urimax 90 at night since 2007. My psa is less than 1.0. I have no sugar. No cholesterol. I weigh around 89 kg. And five feet eleven inches tall. Do lot exercise.. Take 4000IU D3 every day. B12. And Vit E daily. Kindly advise if I am okay in health? Thanks
I am suffering from Back pain. Suffering with cough. Even when coughing getting pain at the back. Also severe pain on the back side of the left leg, it is prolonging from back to toe on the left leg. Of I sir it pains severely Suggest which specialist should I consult.
Rspctd Sir What kind of application of herbal presentation and safe oral herbals makes penis size increase? Give some medicine. Thnk you.
My wife is 32 years old. She is suffering from piles last one yr, when she was pregnant. The blood is come when c go to toilet.
Hi doctor I am diabetic, want to know. Can I eat roasted chana and if so what quantity should I take?
I have scabies problem for over 1 month, there is no pimples on skin but its itch a lot. What should I do?
I am 59 yrs old, now a days I am getting urination frequently compared to earlier period. Feeling tiredness often. But as for appetite concern it was normal as before. I am for the past 2 yrs walking briskly 5 km daily and maintaining body fit- my height 5.4" and weight 62 kgs almost same for past 7 years. Recently I took up for test and found sugar at random 160-190 (three times. Suggest me I prefer not to take english madicine.
What are the proper treatments to be done for psoriasis. I mean what are the medicines for this. Does it get treated by ayurvedic remedies?
I have left testicle pain from last 3 years. Did ultra scanning also. Report came was normal. I have taken opinion from almost 4 to 5 doctors. Every where I get same reply everything is normal. Undergone a homeopathy medical treatment for 1 year but no use. I used to masturbate lot. Is this the reason for this problem?. Now a days I won't get good erection. Penis will not be that hard it used to be. I can see a bulged nerve on top of my penis. Can you please help me with all these issues?
Hi, I have been masturbating for the past 7-8 years at least once in a day, rarely 2 times a month in a single day. I tried to stop myself but unable to refrain myself. Will I able to give birth to a child? Will I be affected by impotency or any issues? I do not smoke or drink.
I am having discomfort in upper chest area and in upper back since last 2 days. I am having acidity problem and already taken rabeprazole and domperidone today morning.
Physiotherapy or physical therapy focuses on enhancing mobility and treating disabilities. Physiotherapy is used commonly in case of sports injuries, partial or complete paralysis, arthritis, neurological disorders, etc. along with helping the patient regain movement and improving flexibility, physiotherapy also helps deals with back pain, arthritis, fibromyalgia, chronic headaches and injury related pain. This pain may make you want to simply curl up and stay immobile but this could be detrimental to your progress. Through physical therapy, a patient can learn how to function and move safely and thus becomes stronger.
Here are a few ways physiotherapy is beneficial for pain management.
- It teaches breathing techniques: Physiotherapy doesn’t only address the joints and muscles of the body, but also addresses the autonomic nervous system and involuntary movements that control the functioning of the organs. By teaching a patient how to breathe correctly through opening up the chest and neck muscles, physiotherapy helps improve blood circulation that further helps relieve pain.
- It helps with weight management: When it comes to rheumatoid arthritis and knee joint pain, being overweight is one of the key factors triggering the pain. This is because of the more your weight, the more the pressure on your joints and hence the more the pain. Physiotherapy helps increase a patient’s mobility and thus aids in weight loss. This, in turn, reduces the pressure on joints and pain associated with it.
- It strengthens muscles: Physiotherapy deals with both the muscles affected by an injury as well as the unaffected muscles. While it helps regain control over the injured muscles, ligament and tendons it also helps strengthen the unaffected muscles. This helps them compensate for the limited functioning of the affected muscles. By strengthening the muscles, physiotherapy also makes movement easier and helps reduce pain.
- It helps improve posture: For people with back problems, the way you sit and stand can make a big difference to the pain experienced. Physiotherapy teaches a person how to sit and stand straight so as to support the back muscles properly.
- It helps determine the right equipment: Having the right shoes can play a big role in alleviating pain associated with walking. Similarly, physiotherapy can equip a person with the right equipment to make movement easier and less painful. This could be as simple as a walking stick for arthritic patients or a robotic glove for patients who have paralysed hand muscles. Furniture such as supportive mattresses and office chairs can also help alleviate back pain.