Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. C AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am three and half month pregnant I feel headache not in everyday day when I use jhandu blam I feel good that is safe in pregnancy if not what can I do for headache.
Hello doctor I am 34 year old married female I have swelling in my uterus last two days what should I do please tell me doctor.
Hello, Recently I got married. We had sex yesterday and today. Both days were unprotected ones. No condom. Can take contraception today? Will it work? Will she get pregnant? We haven't planned yet for a baby. Please advice.
I am 28 year old female was pregnant of 6 weeks I had done my own medical abortion using misoprost after taking medicine a big follicle was come out through my vagina and there was still bleeding for 2 weeks. When I consult a doctor she said its not sure that you have done successful abortion. She said She will do again abortion using instruments i.e DNC or you can have sex again which help in complete abortion. So please my question is that is it relevant to have sex again? Is she was suggested was right I have to do or not. please help me.
Dr. I'm 29 year old married women. Dr. Mujhe kuch dino se mere nipple mai pain ho raha hai halka sa. Aur nipple mai swelling bhi hai. please advice me.
Sir my wife is expecting and in fourth month and she undergone triple marker test. It says risk of trisomy 21. Now wat to do and medical precaution we should take.
My cousin had sex with her husband two days back and had ipill to avoid pregnancy ,today again she had sex but didn't took medicine, should she take medicine or there are chances that she might get pregnant without eating ipill if she doesn't takes today or within 72 hours.
I am 28 having bilateral polycystic ovaries trying for baby since 3 years please help me how to conceive.
Me and my boyfriend had foreplay (dry humping) last night. However the following are the conditions 1. I am a virgin (hymen intact) 2. My last period was 2 days back 3. He was wearing undergarment while we foreplayed.
Hi, Im 23 yrs. I got intimate with my fiance on 21 may (no penetration just rubbing genitals n fingering). After 6 days I got my periods on 27 may. On 9 June I did urine pregnancy test thrice all were negative. Could I be pregnant? What are chances of missing my next periods (of june) since the timespan between the act and periods was just 6 days? Im having painful breasts back ache n nausea lately. What could be the reason. Please help.
Leucorrhoea or Vaginitis is a problem that many women face. When there is a discharge from the female genitals which has a foul smell and dirty white or greenish pallor, this condition is called Leucorrhoea. The other symptoms of this condition include inflammation and irritation in the area. While this condition may last many weeks and even months, in some cases, it can also start affecting the reproductive organs of the female patient. This problem mostly crops up during puberty and can lead to long term damage if it does not get timely and proper treatment. One of the best ways of dealing with this condition is with the help of Ayurveda, which is an ancient science that combines herbs, lifestyle tweaks, Yoga and massages for treatment of various kinds of ailments.
Let us find out more about the Ayurvedic treatment available for Leucorrhoea:
- Lifestyle and Hygiene: Poor hygiene and bad eating habits remain some of the most common causes of Leucorrhoea, as per medical science. Accordingly, Ayurveda purports a number of lifestyle changes that include a proper balanced diet where fried, fatty and other junk food will be eliminated. Also, routinely cleaning your private parts and creating better living conditions in terms of hygiene will help in treating this ailment.
- Lady's Finger or Okra: This healthy green vegetable has many minerals that can help in treating this condition. One must boil a few pieces for at least twenty minutes before straining, sweetening and drinking it as a tonic.
- Mango Seeds: One can dry these mango seeds and grind them to make a powder. This powder can be added to water to make a fine paste for application in the vaginal tract.
- Amaranth Root: The antibacterial properties of this herb make it ideal for flushing out the toxins that cause Leucorrhoea as well as other bacterial infections and conditions. The compounds in this element also help in treating a number of vaginal disorders. You can grind the root and add this powder to water before having it. The leaves and branches can also be added to boiling water before being strained so that one can have it as a tonic at least twice a day.
- Walnut Leaves: Walnut leaves are said to have astringent properties that can heal infections. One can infuse boiling water with these leaves for twenty minutes or so. Strain and let it cool before using it on the vaginal areas. One can do this at least three to four times a day for rapid relief.
There are many other elements as per Ayurveda which can be used for treating this issue including betel leaves, guava leaves, cranberry juice and sandalwood oil.
I am 30 years old. I have two sons 8 year, and 5 year. Bache hone ke bad meri health bhut down ho gyi h. Breast ka size bi bhut chhota ho gya h. M apni health ki recovery kaise kru?
I am taking fertomid 50, folvite,glycomet 50. Form 13 nov. I got period this month on 15 Dec. But only for 1 day and having big clot and severe pain is it miscarriage? ?again I start same tablets from 16 Dec. Please suggest something so that I can get pregnant fast. And give idea about ovulation. .of this month and best method for getting pregnant..
Curd is a staple in every household in India; whether it is served with piping hot parathas or by itself after a meal. The simple food item is packed with a number of nutrients and helps in increasing the health benefits in your body.
Here are a few reasons why you should be eating curd, almost every day:
- Probiotics help in digestion: Curd, being rich in probiotics (good bacteria), improves digestion as it kills all the harmful bacteria in the digestive tract and aids the proliferation of good bacteria. Probiotics also help in the prevention of various digestive issues such as cramps, bloating and abdominal pain caused due to Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
- Promotes weight loss around the belly: A hormone called cortisol, also called the ‘stress hormone’ persuades the fat cells to produce more fat around your belly area. Consuming a cup of curd daily increases the amount of calcium in your body which limits the release of cortisol, thus, helping you lose weight. Curd also retains one-third of lean muscle mass which helps you maintain your physique post those dropped kilos for a longer time.
- Curd strengthens your immunity system: A cup of curd is loaded with good bacteria which is essential for fighting off germs, thereby making your immune system stronger and more persistent. Making curd a part of your daily diet is a great idea as it is effective in preventing yeast infections around the vaginal area.
- Toughens up your skeletal system: Like all dairy products, curd is rich in calcium which is necessary for strong bones and teeth. Apart from calcium, curd is rich in phosphorous and together, they quicken the bone growth process and helps in preventing arthritis and osteoporosis.
- Helps in improving cardiovascular health: Eating curd helps in improving cardiovascular health as it discourages the spread of cholesterol around the arterial area, thus, reducing the risks of a coronary disease. Curd reduces hypertension which is a pre-cursor to most heart ailments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.