Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Bulbula GutpaYour feedback matters!
I am having a strange feeling of cold and minty sensations in the back of my throat since a week. It started a day after taking alcohol and a heavy dinner a week back. When I woke up in the morning I felt a minty cold sensation in the back of my throat leading towards my stomach. Its been a week now and its still there as it is. I felt the same sensation a year before but it went away automatically. But this time its persistent and irritating. Sir I am suffering with acid reflux from a long time. It comes by and goes off so many times in a year. I felt the same cold sensation 15 days back but it went away after taking omeprazole for 3-4 days. I have been advised an ENT to take pantoprazole, domperidone combination, Sucralfate suspension and levocetirizine and montekulast tablets after diagnosing oesophageal inflammation. No improvement so far, kindly advise are these medications appropriate or do I need a different prescription. I am an active cyclist and cycle for 32 km alternate day and visit Gym 4 days a week.
I had a surgery on spinoidal polyp 6 months ago and now I am suffering from nose blockage, sneezing and all then I consult doctor, on endoscopy it is found that polyp is back again. What should I do now?
I get headache both side of forehead and have irritation in throat, no clear motion, have to go many time toilet, have too much gastric trouble, have continuous slight pain on above left side of chest and completely soaked by perspiration at 2 to 3 at night. I got checked for heart trouble but it was not found two year back. I request how I must start my treatment. I am 74 years. I generally take vege non gastric foods and try to morning walk.
I felt a loss of hearing since 2 days in my right ear. I approached a doctor, he said, there is a perforation on the ear drum, as well bone is infected. Surgery is required. Can't this be cured through medicines?
I am 17 years old and have a sore throat since 2 days, my ear is also feeling a bit blocked (no pain). Is it advisable to take cefixime antibiotic?
I have COPD and recently I had exacerbation of the same. I am regularly taking medicines as directed by Pulmonologist and have started doing deep breathing exercises as well. By and large I am OK now. However when I get up in the morning my throat is usually choked and I feel week. Steam inhalation which I take 20/30 minutes before morning inhaler, gives relief to some extend but leaves my throat dry. Please advise.
Although nose bleeding is quite common during the cold months, they can occur in the summer months too. This is because, during the summer heat, your nose may tend to get excessively dry. The protective layer of mucus in the nasal cavity tends to dry up during the summer months, thus resulting in nose bleeding. The hot summers can also lead to allergies, which in result can cause it.
Although nose bleeding may be quite messy, it is nothing very serious and can be easily prevented or stopped. Here are a few home remedies that you can try if you are prone to nose bleeding during the summer season:
- Vinegar: Vinegar is easily available in any household and effectively stops nose bleeding. Just pour in some vinegar in a cotton ball or a piece of cloth and put it into your nose for some time.
- Ice: Ice also effectively helps with controlling nose bleeding. Just rub ice against your nose to reduce swelling in the blood vessels. The ice will also effectively numb the pain offering instant relief.
- Foods containing vitamin C: Ensure that during the summer months you take the right amount of Vitamin C into your diet. This is because Vitamin C helps in blood clotting, and will stop nose bleeding faster. Foods that are rich in vitamin C are guavas, kale, mustard, parsley, oranges, strawberries and lemons.
- Baking soda: Baking soda works wonders for nose bleeding. Just mix some amount of baking soda into water, and transfer the solution into a spray bottle. Spray your nose with the solution.
- Steam: Inhaling steam is a great way to prevent nose bleeding. When you take steam, it moistens the nasal cavity and prevents it from becoming dry, thus avoiding any bleeding.
- Right posture: Another way to quickly stop a nose bleeding is to elevate your head. Keep your head in that position until the bleeding stops and try not to bend, as it can just aggravate bleeding.
- Whole-wheat bread: Make whole-wheat bread as part of your daily diet during summer. It is said to contain Zinc, which protects the blood vessels in the body.
- Drink water: ?Also ensure that you keep yourself hydrated at all times during the hot summer months. Drink plenty of liquids like fruit juice and milkshake, to prevent your nose from drying out.