Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Brijinder Singh
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Brijinder SinghYour feedback matters!
Due to fever, headache, weakness and pain in joints and I felt something is not good so I tested my blood (bilirubin). And I find out that total value is 2.04 mg/dl. So I want to know how much time it takes to be normal and what things should I care more to avoid future problems. And I used to have drinks frequently in last few months.
He had renal stones and he was operated he is also an hypertensive patient and now he is more interested in taking salt saying that he is having normal bp now and could you suggest him the dietary schedule of hypertensive patient? And how to prevent recurrence of renal calculi.
I am 22 years old. I am having a sneeze nose and a red eyes from more than 10-15 days. So I choose to prefer the doctor. The doctor suggested me tablets along with L DIO-1 tablet. He told to take it 1 tablet at night after food. Is this dosage preferable? And also he has given the two more tablets like DOXY-1 L-DR FORTE AND MAHACORT DZ-6.
Constipationa is a condition in which there is difficulty in emptying the bowels, usually associated with hardened faeces. With processed and refined food habits on the rise, constipation is also becoming a rampant problem. The food passes through the large intestine, where a large part of the water is reabsorbed and stool is formed. This is expelled from the body, and if there is constipation, this passage of stool can be difficult, painful, and may be accompanied by bleeding too.
Constipation is common in children as well as among the elderly. Now a days children eat a lot more junk compared to adults. With tooth loss and reduced food consumption is the major cause in elders for constipation. Treating constipation should be a conscious effort as it does not have a single remedy, mostly it is functional.
- A combination of dietary changes including all aspects like fiber, water, diagestion etc. can help in treating constipation effectively. Drinking lukewarm water is good remedy for constipation as it aids in cleansing the bowels.
- Ginger tea is another great remedy to induce bowel movements in the morning.
- A glass of warm milk with a little ghee is a good remedy for constipation.
- Warm water or milk with Isabgol husk at bedtime helps in easy passing of stools.
- Applying a few drops of lukewarm castor oil over the navel when going to sleep can help in easy passage of stools in the morning.
- Soak some raisins in hot water, cool it, crush and strain them. This is very effective for treating constipation in children.
- Drink about 8 to 10 glasses of water to avoid constipation but it should be divided in parts don't drink lot of water at the same time The artificial juices and canned drinks do not count in this, as they only make it worse.
- High-fat, processed foods, alcohol, and caffeine are major causes of constipation. So one should avoid them to a large extent.
- Including small amounts of castor oil, and ghee help in lubrication and easy passage of the stools.
- Triphala, which is a popular Ayurvedic preparation, can be mixed with warm water and consumed to prevent constipation. This helps in overall cleansing of the colon and is not just a short-term remedy.
- Yogasanas like pavana muktasana, yoga mudra, dhanur asana, and vajrasana have major benefits on the digestive system, including releasing accumulated gas and passage of stools.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!