Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bora
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BoraYour feedback matters!
There are technical ways in which you can get your body all set for labour. Although you may not know how your labour will progress, you can ease the pain that you experience during childbirth to a significant extent by doing these four exercises:
1. Kegel Exercises: These exercises target the muscles that provide support to your bladder, uterus, urethra and rectum. By strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor, these exercises help in improving the flow of blood to your vaginal and rectal area. Kegel exercises involve contracting of the muscles of your pelvic floor as you would do if you had to prevent passing urine or stool. It is also known to reduce the duration of the pushing stage of childbirth, which is the second stage. You can do the exercises sitting or standing and in either of the two ways-
Slow kegels: For this, contract the muscles of your pelvic floor and hold them for 3-10 seconds. Release and repeat the exercise for ten times.
Fast kegels: To do this, you need to contract and loosen up your pelvic muscles 25-50 times. Do the set for about 4 times with 5 seconds interval between each set.
2. Squatting: Practising squatting during your pregnancy can help in preparing your pelvic muscles for labour. While strengthening your thighs, it opens up your pelvis for an easy descent of the baby. So, here’s what you should do:
1. Begin by standing behind a chair for support with your feet wide apart
2. While contracting your abdominal muscles, relax your shoulders and chest before lowering your tailbone towards the floor
3. While inhaling and exhaling deeply, push into your legs and go back into a standing position
3. Pelvic Tilt: This exercise helps in strengthening the muscles of your back, pelvis and thigh regions while improving posture. Ensuring your pelvic joints remain flexible, it eases the pain experienced during delivery. Here’s how it’s done:
1. Get down on both your hands and knees while keeping your head in a parallel position with your back
2. While arching your back, pull in your stomach
3. Hold this position for a few seconds before releasing
The exercise needs to be repeated 3-5 times - all the while maintaining a strong hold over your back and stomach.
4. Tailor Pose: The tailor pose is designed to help relax your hip joints as well as open up the pelvis. It also helps in improving your body posture while easing the aches that occur in the lower part of your back. For this, you need to perform the following steps:
1. While keeping your back straight, sit comfortably on the floor
2. Placing the soles of both the feet together, press your knees gently towards the floor
3. Keep the position for 10-15 seconds. You can repeat the exercise for 5-10 times. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynae.
Muze ek problem he muze white discharge bahot jyada hota he vaginal itching bhi he mere period aake 11 din ho Gaye he for bhi red white jata he itching to bahot jyada he pls suggest ke me kya Karu or period regular hone ke liye kuch syp batayiye please me bahot pareshan hu. Kuch ayurvedic medicine rahega to bataye itching ke liye kya Karu vo bhi bataye. Meri ladki 9 sal ki he to use bhi vaginal itching Hoti he is ke liye bhi upay bataiye Please.
Last 10 days back me & my girl have a sex without protection & after few days. Periods suppose to come. But I think more then 4 to 5 days. The period is not coming. As per his last month.
Man I had unprotected sex n mean while in cycle I took papaya n pineapple. But still I am not having periods n pregnancy test is negative. Today my periods is late by one week. I took rajpravarti bati but no results. Wht should I do.
I gave birth to a baby girl one month back. My left side breast is engorgeged since fifteen days. Its very painful to How to get rid of Engorged breast?
I am getting late of my period. It is 12 days late. All tests are negative like urine test, blood test. Doctor was told you are not pregnant like that. She gave to me cream_NCR 10 Mg tablet to get period. But I feel now I am pregnant. If can I use that tablet? Its good or not. Please reply me urgent.
Hi I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and my vagina started bleeding in between. I can now see a loop near the base of opening. Is it a septate hymen? If so will it okay if I do not get a surgery done? Will it cause problem in future.
Eating a piece of cheese after a meal helps in pulling away some of the plaque and leftover tiny food particles from meals. And since it contains calcium, it adds to the health of teeth and bones as well.