Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I'm in menopause last 3 months and heavy bleeding during periods Can I take progesterone What side effects of taking progesterone.
I'm 19. N my boyfriend is 21. We have sex 3-4 times in a year. We do use a condom bt for extra safety I take an emergency contraceptive pill as well. How safe is it to use that pill? and what are the other options available.
My wife had a miscarriage on last november. Now we found out that she is pregnant. Her last periods was on aug 7. What precautions we should take for a successful pregnancy. Should she take any progesterone supplements as a safety measure.
I am 27 years old. I am married before 2 yrs. My weight is gained quickly after marriage. I did not get pregnant till now. I went to doctor. She gave garbolim CE tablet for weight loss. But she did not tell before food or after food and I want to side effect of that tablet. Can you please help me on this.
My ESR is 29. Uric acid is 7.4. I am having slight head ache from time to time from past 3 days. I had fever day before yesterday, but did not experience it after that. I feel uneasy with the head ache. My typhoid report according to the doctor is on the border line. There are enough pluses in the report to suggest that this might be typhoid. However, doctor wants to observe me for a weeks time. He wants to see if the fever goes away in this time or shots up. My Billirubin levels naturally remain between 1-2. I have been cured for T.B. 9 years back. I am allergic to sparfloxacin. My urine from the past 8 days is dark yellowish early in the morning. I have to travel abroad in a months time ad have to work on australian visa. They require medical examination to be done from their own accredited hospitals. I am not sure if I should wait for one week for other symptoms to show up. Please help. This situation was a week back. My doctor started me with Ofloxacin for any threat of typhoid. I have taken doses for 5 days now. My headache still remains on and off during the day. Urine colour still unusually shows yellow. I have to travel soon. Should I just neglect this headache and hope for it to get fine by pain killers or is it an indication of something else? What tests should I get done with?
5. Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
6. Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
7. Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
8. Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
9. Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
10. Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
11. Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
12. Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
13. Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
14. Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.">
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.
Hello doctor. I am married.I have irregular period I cant count day properly so problem in conceiving.
On last month my period on 16 april. Still nw 14 may to be continued. 10 days continue more bleeding going to toilet what reason. please suggest me. And also planning for baby.
I got married before 3 years. We take a chance to get a pregnant but not success. Please give me the advice.
I am an 35 years married women with 6 years son I was very lean like stik I dont have any disease I went complete investigation complete normal result in all the test I want to improve my health what should I do now ?
I am 49 years old woman who is going through menopause. I bleed a little after intercourse. Is it because of the dryness? Can I use KY jelly? Is PAP smear a painful test?
I am not getting periods since 6 months. But after marriage some of them are saying like it will be OK. How it is possible.
Spending long hours at your desk in front of a computer screen, with a compromised diet and work pressure can put a lot of strain on your mental and physical health. With these tips, you can ensure optimum health and well-being in your professional life.
1. Keep water handy:
Carry a bottle of water and be sure to hydrate yourself at regular intervals. This way, you’ll be able to maintain healthy oxygen flow in your body, especially the brain, and keep drowsiness at bay. Flavored water or fruit-based waters are interesting ways to drink more.
2. Stick to home-cooked meals:
Nothing substitutes a wholesome homemade meal. You’ll be sure that you’re not consuming any artificial flavors or preservatives, using only as much sugar, salt and/or spices as needed, which are otherwise put in excess and can affect you adversely. Plus, you can customize your meal with healthy favorites. Cook big batches during the weekend, and freeze for use through the week.
3. Don’t be too hard on yourself:
Work is important, but you’ll not be able to give it your best with a tired mind and body. Don’t work over lunch break, and close your eyes and relax for a few minutes every hour. This clears your mind and keeps you active. Here are some other ways to establish a healthy and calm workplace routine.
4. Invest in your comfort:
Make easy ergonomic adjustments. Get a comfortable chair and place the mouse and keyboard as close together as possible. Mind your posture. Your back should be aligned against the chair, and avoid hunching or leaning forward.
5. Go easy on the caffeine:
Gulping down several cups of coffee/tea to keep you awake at work, is not doing you any good. Caffeine consumption is linked to several health issues such as a speedy heartbeat, high blood pressure, anxiety, restlessness, and irritability. Yes, it tastes divine and gives you an instant energy boost, but can also cause a quick energy crash. What’s more dangerous, however, is caffeine addiction. Stick to a cup or two, at most. Here are some healthy alternatives to keep you up and running all day long.