Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. Bobby DewanYour feedback matters!
Doctor give me treatment to semen leakage after urination due to excessive masturbation? Please advise.
I am a diabetic for the last 18 years. And i have used insulin 4 units in 2013 to control along with tablets , at present i am using tablets and my reading ranges are 108 to 130 fasting and 180 to 230 after food. I am 65 yrs old. It fluctuvate very frequently. I am gaing weight now.Please advise.
If any person had the sex with aids person in how many days or month it can be identified in blood test.in normal hiv blood test is k to identify it
I want to ask some questions about my problems. My problem is that I get excited very soon (sex. I cannot control myself. And I usually masturbate 2-3 times daily. And I don't want to do that but I can't control myself. As I also try so much. Does it can affect my future sex life as I am unmarried. Give me some suggestions that how can I control myself on such conditions. Tell me in detail about my problems and it's solution soon.
I am suffering from a nasal congestion as runny nose. Its been about two weeks. One side of my face is hurtful there is an earache plus blockage on that particular eyes. The pain is sharp and sudden accompanied by an ache between the eyes as well .
The heart is one part of your body that pumps blood relentlessly; to be grateful to the most important organ, it’s your duty to look after its health. Cardiovascular diseases and heart ailments can be prevented by making minor changes in your lifestyle.
Here are a few tips to keep your heart healthy:
- Add fiber to your diet: Making fiber a part of your regular diet is a great idea as the heart works best when it runs on natural fuel. You can achieve this by adding more raw fruits and vegetables in your meals as they are an excellent source of fiber and nutrients.
- Engage in physical activity: Your heart is a muscle and to make it healthier, you need some form of physical exercise. Engaging in cardiovascular forms of exercise for an hour daily keeps your heart in good condition. Engaging in physical activity also reduces the risk of getting a heart disease and acts as a stress buster.
- Cut down on the salt intake: The sodium content in salt disrupts the balance of fluids in your body leading to high blood pressure. This can affect the functioning of the heart; that is to pump blood, which is a major cause of a heart attack. So, cutting down on salt can reduce stress and the risks of heart attacks.
- Manage your weight: People on the overweight side run a risk of getting heart diseases more often than fit and leaner ones as they tend to be more inactive and sluggish. The heart diseases caused due to obesity can be avoided by making minor changes to your diet and exercising on a daily basis.
- Quit smoking: If you are a regular smoker, quitting is the best thing you can do for your heart. The main reason for coronary heart diseases is nicotine present in the cigarette. Once, you quit smoking completely, you will be 50% less likely to run the risks of a heart attack as compared to a regular smoker. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.