Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Bobby DewanYour feedback matters!
I am 43 years old,from past one year i am a diabetic,it was under control when i last did my hba1c test,it was 7,now after three months when i did yesterday it was 9.2,i go for walking and do exercise every day excepet sundays, so i dont know why this sudden change in my body,i take k glim 2mg,tablet morning one and night one,please help sir
I am having migraine. And I am facing this problem fron last two to three years. What should I do to avoid this problem.
My mother (age - 48) fixated with hearing problems since last two years and my younger sister (28) also used ear machine since last 3 year. I have faced hearing problems (especially left ear). Is this is a genetic problem?
In my CBC report hemoglobin11.40g/dL, PCV 35.30, RBC 6.17, MCV 57, MCH 18.4, RDW 15.40 In my Lipid profile Triglycerides 252.0, HDL 22.00, VLDL 50.40 is there any medication should be in this case to normalize these parameters?
Why did happen while driving bike head get paining usually all the tym is this really serious problem..
How many times can I masturbate in a day? I masturbate very regularly 3 times a day. Is it good? If not what is the correct time to masturbate in a day? And how many times can I masturbate in a week or so? Kindly suggest.
I am 55 years old and masturbating regularly but now I quited this habit, but I am unable to sex due to premature ejaculation. Is there any remedy.
I have lost the wetness on the inner part of my dick while having sex and due to this I don't enjoy penetration. Can you suggest something please.
Erection of Penis
Penile erectile tissue is contained in three corporal bodies: two dorsal corpora cavernosa and a single corpus spongiosum. All the corpora surrounded by a thick fibrous sheath, the tunica Albuginea. All the corpora contain numerous cavernous spaces separated by trabeculae, composed by trabeculae, composed of thick bundles of smooth muscles Corpus spongium contains fewer muscles cells. The walls of cavernous spaces are covered by endothelial cells resembling those found in the blood vessels. Sexual activity, initiated by parasympathetic stimulation via hypogastric nerve, promotes the release of Nitric oxide (NO) from the endothelium of corpora. NO activates enzyme guanylate cyclase, allowing production of cyclicGuanesine monophosphate (cGMP) which causes relaxation of smooth muscles. As arterioles and the muscles relax, lacunar spaces are filled with blood, increasing the pressure on the veins and occluding the venous return and causing the penis to become erect. If there is no further sexual stimulation, cGMP is metabolized by phosphodiesterase 5 (PDE5) resulting loss of erection.
After ejaculation sympathetic tonic discharge resumes adrenergic never terminals activate adrenergic receptors, resulting in contraction of smooth muscles around the sinusoids and arterioles. Much of the blood from the sinusoidal spaces is expelled and the venous channels reopen.
I have been treated by Gastro for FATTY LEVER and during medication I had boils on my tongue corner all around and lost the taste of salt and spices whereas I can feel the taste of sweetness and chilly sensation. Kindly advise.
What are the cause for snoring. How we can stop it instantly. Permanently. Asking for my husband whose age is 38.
I am having average blood sugar 6.6.& I am also having pain in my left feet below first three fingers, so I consult Orthopaedic Dr. He told me because of diabetes. Is it true? If true than I have to start diabetic tablet?
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.