Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Bk JhaYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, I am 49 year old my blood sugar is 250pp 200 fasting bp 140 /80 any good titement for your side sir.
It's kind of embarrassing but I am 18 and my foreskin on my penis hasn't pulled back and my glans is really sensitive. Should I get a circumcision?
I have a gas trouble sir because I am suffering from ulcer what is the permanent solution for that is there any medicine available?
So doc my question is, green tea is good for our health? I am taking green tea every day in the morning is it ok or not please suggest.
Flaxseed is also known Linseed and its scientific name is Linum usitatissimum, belongs to the member genus Linum and family Linaceae.It was originated from Mediterranean centre and now a days it is worldwide. In India it has been known for years.
This tiny seed is packed with micronutrients, vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and healthy cholesterol that help fight from diseases such as, heart disease, cancer, hot flashes(protect from toxicity of radiation), diabetes, etc.
Health benefits of flaxseed:-
- It is fair source of antioxidants (lignan) that has estrogen that helps to regulate hormonal imbalance in women.
- Good source of Omega 3 fatty acids, These are essential poly unsaturated fatty acids that are crucial for healthy heart(dilate arteries) and Prevent cancer.
- It is good source of fibre and low carbohydrate content so It is also helpful to control diabetes
- It helps in weight loss.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol and helpful for skin and hair.
- Nutritional information:- (Per 100 gms)
Sir I am using Revital for the past two months. Still I feel weak. Can I used revital and any other vitamin tablets simultaneously daily. Or is it harmful.
I has suffering from stomach pain from continue 20 days I don't know what do op lease any one help me.
Doctor Past one year in my right and left palm in hand and leg it came like big black color spots.It is not itching.I consulted a doctor before six months she gave a medicine and ointment. I applied tat for some says it came to cure condition but not fully.I carelessly left that it will be cured.But before a month it started as past.So I don't know what to do.Slowly it came near to my stomach also.So please give me suggestions how to cure this.
What precautions need to be taken by a person who has already undergone a heart attack and unable to carry out regular exercises.
I had sex yesterday with my gf and she was in her first day of menstruation. Actually Yesterday We had sex two times but at the first I have a very early ejaculation that I could not even insert. It was an outside ejaculation and at the second time after 10 to 20 minutes I again inserted and within 2 to 3 minutes I again ejaculated but this time it was inside her vagina. The reason of asking question is to know whether is it safe sex for both of us? May she get pregnant? May I get infected? Is there any need of medicine for both of us? How will she early know before getting pregnant?
I am a 11 year old boy and I have a problem of premature ejaculation. How can I increase my stamina?
I getting pain in testis please doctor tell me the solution.? I used to masturbate daily i'm thinking this is reason behind getting pain is it correct.
Hi, I am 24 years old unmarried having pcos problem for past 4 years and hormonal imbalance. Using krimson 35. I am always thinking negatively and scared for small small incidence I and my heart beat is rapidly high that time I believe I struggling with depression now please help me out IS THIS REASON OF PCOS ?
My doctor checked me and told me I have a right inguinal hernia what to do now. Is operation is necessary or not required. How much time for recovery will take after operation.
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when fails to get erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact If the failure to get erection / erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self-esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
Symptoms you might be suffering from male impotence if:
- You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
- You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
- A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the doctor might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Causes of male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the known causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
- Underlying health issues: If you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
- Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.