Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bk JhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from erectile dysfunction from 2 years. I feel to do sex with my girl friend but I feel disappointed due to this issue. Please help.
Is use of condom is necessary with wife, I can't do sex with any one expect my wife, is it safe to do sex with wife without using condom ?
I m 21 year girl and I daily suffer from severe headache and it continues for almost 6 hours daily what should I do? I went for migraine test and it was negative now I m very much worried about it. Kindly help it and let me know about the precaution which I have to take and about the steps I should do. Please tell me about this plz.
I am a dental student and I have problem of halitosis (badbreath) it is mainly because of some white patches present on my tounge. I have more fluoride content in my oral cavity n even I dont have any caries please let me know the solution. I do use mouth spray n drink lot of water bt ter Are almost use less. please help.
I am diagnosed with kidneys calculus. Right kidney shows mildly dilated PCS. Right ureter is also mildly dilated and shows a calculus measuring app 8mm in the mid ureter. Two calculus measuring app 4&5 mm are seen in the upper & middle calyces of right kidney respectively. Left kidney also shows a calculus measuring app 4mm in the upper calyces. Can these calculus be removed with homeopathic remedies. Please help.
Sometimes I suffer from erectile dysfunction its affecting my health very badly suggest a easy n simple way to correct itplz.
I am 25 year old male. I have headache since last 2 days. Its worse in night time with sweating. And I feel cold also.
I am suffering from frequent headache for a long period. How can I find a solution for the cure of my disease?
I am 60 years, been smoking since college. I have chest congestion and a bit of breathing problem. No stamina and run out of breath even when taking excitedly. Chest x ray is clean. I understand there is a way of cleaning lungs of nicotine. Please help.
My friend is recently suffering from fever that up & down. Some time headache, feeling weakness, and masturbation from her pennies from 4/5 days irregularly. So, plzz give some advice why she can suffering from these illness and how can it prevented.
I am prone to cold, even in summer I have severe cold. Sneezing, watery eyes, runny nose. I am not conditioned to A/C, the second I enter my office my nose starts getting blocked and sneezing starts. This morning when I drank slightly cold water my teeth started paining a little, I am unable to drink minimum cold water also. What do I do? Which doctor do I consult? Please help.
My grandpa got accident one month ago, the wrist was broken, doctor plastered it but it was not set. He looted lots of money. X ray says the bone is misplaced. The hand pains a lot. Can she use painkillers. What can be done to set the bone of wrist ,one month has already past away. At night the pain increases, she feels like fainting and is weak. Is it good to plaster once again or break the bone and plaster it. We r desperate please diagnose her.
If I suck and drink sperm any problems or health issues also masturbations is good or bad for health? These two activity any relationship with menstrual cycle? Because I have delay in period also less count of blood and less pain in last period but before painful but this is first time less pain. Sir give me better remedy and advice for better health and correct my menstrual periods?
Coughing during the night can really wreak havoc for your sleep and cause inexplicable discomfort in the throat and chest region. Thankfully, you can manage it by soothing your tickling throat as well as sensitive airways before you go to bed at night.
- Drink herbal tea: A mugful of non-caffeinated tea mixed with a teaspoon of honey before going to bed can help you to a considerable extent. This is because any warm liquid has the power to break down the formation of mucus in the throat region and with a bit of honey, the herbal tea becomes even more powerful.
- Try to sleep in an inclining position: Gravity is your greatest enemy while combating night-time cough. When you lie down flat on your back at night, all the mucus and dust particles, which you have swallowed all through the day, would accumulate in the throat area and aggravate it making more cough. But you can easily defy gravitational force by piling up some pillows and prop yourself on them while sleeping. You may also keep a wooden block of 4 inches height under your head, which would keep the acids in the stomach so that they don’t come up to irritate your throat.
- Make sure you use the steam cautiously: When your airways are dry, it can make you cough harder. Therefore, you may find relief if you take a warm shower or a bath before going to bed. But you have to be sure that you don’t have asthma as steam can prove harmful for you.
- Check the level of humidity: Humidifiers are known to soothe the problem of persistent coughing when the surrounding air is dry. But too much of moisture during the night can also make you cough. This is because dust mites, mold and other allergens thrive well in the damp air and they could conspire to make your cough even worse. So, pick up a cheap hygrometer from a hardware store and see that the humidity level stays within 40 to 50 percent.
- Equip yourself at night: Keep all the things from drops to water to cough syrup or anything that soothes coughing at your bedside so that you can help yourself in case you wake up in the middle of the night and start coughing.
By following these few tips every day, you can manage the night time cough and have a good night’s sleep without any interruptions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.