Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. BjnYour feedback matters!
Whenever I drink milk or butter milk my stomach starts to hurt and I feel like vomiting plus there was a time when I vomited after drinking buttermilk. What could this mean?
I'm 21. Few weeks ago, I went for sex for the first time but I failed to arouse my penis. I watch porn and masturbate frequently. I'm doubting whether it is porn ED. I'm in great frustration and need some strong suggestions so I can turn my life into joy.
Hi, My father is a businessman his bp not get checked on monthly basis and his bp gets very high he will smile too much and every night he will get stomach pain he will take omez tablet every time whenever he gets stomach pain he does not think about his health i am worried too much help him to reduce bp.
I have problem. That my brother and uncle tell that I talk while I sleep at night. What is the reason I talk while I sleep. And is their any solution for that.
Sir I can't digest my meal properly, I faced this problem from at least 1 year, so please sir suggest me some medicine or any other type to detect this problem.
My Dad is Diabetic, Cause of that his creatinine is always above 5, need to lower the same and some advice.
Hi Lybrate Team, I have bump or swelling part near end of ass hole. It is very painful and bump is very hard. I don't what is it, which specialist I need to consult. Normal time I am feeling no pain and in wash room feeling very high pain. Can you please suggest me to get resolve this problem. Thanks
Sir stress and anxiety my male hormone is less some time good erection and some time erection not come please consult ayurvedic medicine for increase male hormone.
I am 25 age I am going to work in gulf country my doubt is my penis head red colour is slightly changed and my penis is 4.8 inch when it is erected. These things cause to reject me During medical check up or not.
I want to know about the difference between Levera 500 mg tab and levera XR 500 mg. And what is use of this tab.
The air is saturated with moisture during the rainy season. This makes the weather humid and everything else damp. This makes it an ideal breeding season for bacteria, viruses and fungi. Common problems of the season like water logging even deteriorate this situation further. Skin-related problems are on the rise during the monsoons, especially due to fungal infections.
Here is a list of a few fungal infections and how you should deal with them:
- Athlete's foot: This disease occurs if the feet are exposed to dirty water for a long time. The skin turns greenish with pus-filled scaly and itchy patches. You can treat this by using absorbent anti-bacterial and anti-fungal powder. Soaking your feet in vinegar or bleach solutions can be helpful for getting relief from Athlete's foot. It is also best to keep your feet dry all the time and carry a separate pair of shoes.
- Ringworm: Ringworm infection occurs in the shape of a ring on your neck, on the soles of your feet, in the armpits etc. It can be treated with anti-fungal powder or cream. Also, avoid scratching the infected area or wearing clothes made of synthetic material.
- Tinea capitis: This is a fungal infection on the scalp or in a beard (also called ringworm of scalp). It can be treated using anti-fungal shampoo containing ingredients like salicylic acid which exfoliates the skin and scrubs the infected cells off the scalp.
- Nail infection: Dirt and mud that accumulate under the nails lead to fungal infection in both the fingers and toes. Due to the humid weather during the monsoons, accumulation of sweat under the nails is also responsible for such infections. The preventive measure is to keep short nails and remove dirt from under the nails. Anti-fungal powder is a remedy for this too.
- Eczema: This is a chronic skin condition where itching and bleeding blisters and patches appear on the skin. The disease is often aggravated during the monsoons due to the damp weather. This can be treated by applying salt and magnesium on the affected areas of the skin. Coconut oil helps to provide relief from the itching and burning sensations. A great way to keep your skin safe from these infections is to use only soft cotton clothes during the monsoon season. Materials like silk, satin, polyester etc. irritate the skin and do not allow the pores to breathe, so they should be avoided.