Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Submit a review for Dr. BiswasYour feedback matters!
My grandmother is having a fluctuating fever with a continuous poison in veins and is also facing difficulty while urinating.
I have L5 Disc lower back pain and 207 sugar problems. Kindly suggest which food and body exercise suitable for me? I am working as a storekeeper.
What is the bcz norma of a man discharge. Bcz I discharge in 1 mnt while meeting. Is this any. Problem.
I am 22 years old , always feeling cold sneezing , whenever I went out if I inhale just a small bit of dust I get cold , tomato and butter I cannot taste because it makes me sick my nose turns red using handkerchief again and again, I went to my doc friend he suggest me a medicine that is Montair Lc He Said You are having sinusitis Allergy , I use his medicines and it helps till then I leave that medicines it gets affected again ? Please Provide Me A Solution.
He has High blood Pressure , Cholesterol, Thyroid problems. Now there random sugar level is 200. Tell appropriate solution for diabetes. Thanks in advance.
My age is 21, Im having a problem of handshaking my hands r shaking little bit. So can I get some natural treatment or natural foods to stop this. Please help me.
I am a diabetic patient and my PP 420, 1. My penis fore skin in not moving back & the skin hole towards the tip of the penis has contract since 1 year. 2 . There is always itching at the beginning near penis. 3. The top art of the penis pains. 4. Many a times a white thick substance appears between the fore skin and penis. 5. Even the skin feet and sole pain severe throughout. Please advise.
I am raja, 31 age and I am going to get married, my penis gets erected but its not so hard as before.
Till what age we shed masturbate. M 27 years old masturbating from 13 years twice a week is it excess?
1. Breathing problem : sinacities & bronco asthama medicine are duonasal sprey & foracart 200 2. Lack of enthusiatim 3. Feel lazy 4. Feel depression when i have to attain any party, function etc to to go on tour 5. Feel fear of more people, any kind agents, police, gundas any kind even i dont have any concern,
I discharge frequently with shiver & godgudi during intercourse & do less in quantity ,many times hot & burning toilet & feel good after washing my penis with cold water for long time. Please advise.
Her birth weight is 2.250 water get reduced at early time means hardly 15 days before pregnancy date so Dr. Operate. And she get affected with jaundice when she is 5 days old.
I am getting headache only in the back side of my head in aproxx. In a month interval. please suggest me what to do?
Hi, I am 27 years old male. I have been masturbating regularly since 14-15 years. Some times 2 times a day. But I didn't face any problem. But from the last week I have observed that during masturbation at the last moment when the semen are going to be ejected I am feeling pain. That's why I can't able to get full pleasure and satisfaction and I am getting very tensed. What should I do? Please help me.
I have high blood pressure but it is controlled now by medicine losartan 50mg at nightime. I also have blood sugar for which I am taking jalra m 50mg. Therefore my question is why am I having dizziness suddenly after food in the mornings and evenings. It stays like that for about 2 to 4 hours after which it subsides? during that period my bp and sugar are normal. Please advise. Thanks.
I am 28 years old I am suffering from neck pain and trigger in the night. It cause sleep problem. What would I do.
Packing a healthy lunch, whether for work or for school, is always a good option if you want to stay fit and healthy. Working for long hours can take a toll on your health. You should eat foods which are low in calories and fats; try and eat more veggies and fruits. Eating your lunch outside everyday can result in an upset stomach whereas home-made foods are both tasty and healthier. Here are some foods, which you should definitely consider for a healthy you.
- Sandwiches: Cheese and tomato sandwiches are a great source of protein; especially cottage cheese, as it is an awesome low fat source of protein. Tomato is good for your skin and also prevents cancer. You can also consider a healthier version by swapping mayonnaise with avocado as it is full of healthy mono saturated fats.
- Salads: Salad, especially green salad, is one of the healthiest foods you can pack for lunch. It is simple to make and is a great appetizer as well. You can also add flavour to your salads by adding lots of fruits and vegetables that you like to eat.
- Eggplant Pizza: Instead of having the greasy one, you can make your own vegetarian pizza including your favourite vegetables. You can also opt for whole wheat pita pocket rather than the heavy pizza dough. And diced eggplant acts as a rich source of fibre and potassium.
- Chicken Wraps: These are one of the best, if you are in a rush and want to eat something spicy and healthy. Chicken is also a rich source of protein; you can add some ketchup to lend some extra flavour to your wraps. You can also include frozen corns, lettuce leaves and peas if you want.
- Fruits: If you want to maintain a healthy diet, you should surely include fruits in your lunch. It decreases the appetite for the actual meal. The fructose present in the fruits gives an energy boost and the fibre creates a feeling of fullness. Since most fruits are high on dietary fibres and low on calories, they help to keep your weight in control.