Lybrate.com has top trusted General Surgeons from across India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin DubeyYour feedback matters!
My skin is becoming dark day by day. I have pimples and oily skin. please suggest a fairness cream which is reasonable and effective.
I am 26 and my skin looks dull and oily skin. I want fresh n glowing skin naturally 24*7 so what should I do?
I have infection in my left leg. Few days back I visited a dermatologist they treated me with tincognito and gave antifungal medication. After taking them my infection has stopped itching but inflammation is getting worse. I have been told to take fluconazole, cetrizine,niofine, sertaconazole nitrate cream. Should I visit the doctor or should I continue the medication.
I am anjana 30 years old married one daughter I can not control my temper. How to get rid of this always in a tension stage. I have black circles around my eyes. How to remove this.
Sir I heard somany good thing about black seed oil. Is it realy useful there is some black seed oil capsules too. I have hair loss problem can I use black seed oil. Is there any side effect from that. Please sir help me very urgent.
I have a lot of spots in my face. Due to this I am not look smart. I clear my face in two time in a day. How I will over. Help me.
Sir in my skin lots of acne spot there I think it is ice pick scar nd some brownspot also there nd once soo please tell me some ointment as well as some soap for this to get clean and clear skin.
I have some red spots on my cheeks from my childhood. It increases in winter and decreases in summer but remains more or less when I went to Delhi they decreases but when I come back to shimla (my birthplace) they increases again. I have a dry skin and age is 23 years.
Hi I'm 36 years old female .Ian having dark spots on my body which occur after wound and have left a very dark patch .Plz advice how to cure it.
Hello doctor ivhave a problem under my eyes dark circles are coming by using brunda under eye cream can easily give me change from these dark circles problem of mine.
Eczema is a skin condition marked by eruptions that are often pus filled boils. It is also known as Atopic Dermatitis. It is known to aggravate during damp monsoon months and can lead to dryness and scaly patches. It is very commonly found in patients who are young children and babies. The flare up can also relapse again. Reddish brown patches and oozing boils characterise this skin ailment.
Let us look at the ways in which it can be treated effectively:
- Anti Allergy Medication: One of the first and foremost methods of treatment includes the prescription of medication. Medicines like anti allergy drugs and anti-histamine drugs are known to be useful, especially in the early stages of the ailment which starts as an allergic reaction. Cetrizine is one of the most favoured anti histamine drugs in this case. Other medication like Diphenhydramine, Fexofedaine and Loratidine can also be prescribed to soothe the pus filled boils and painful symptoms as well as itching sensation.
- Creams and Lotions: The dermatologist can also prescribe cortisone creams as well as ointments that can be procured over the counter. Also, hydrocortisone and similar low potency steroids can be used for this condition.
- Immunosuppressants: These are also prescribed to ensure that the flare up and spread of the condition does not happen. This can also prevent the risk of cancer, kidney disease and high blood pressure by numbing the immune system when it comes to reactions toward certain prescription drugs.
- Phototherapy: This kind of therapy is used for severe cases. In this method, ultraviolet lights are trained on the site of the flare up so that the immune system's responses that lead to Eczema may be contained and prevented. This treatment requires a few sessions for the Eczema to clear up completely and also, in order to ensure that bacterial infections do not strike in its aftermath due to the accumulation of debris or bacteria.
- Alternative Ways: There are other ways of treating this condition. One of the methods includes making lifestyle changes like using deep breathing and meditative techniques that can bring the stress level down so that the flare up does not happen and the immune system continues to function properly. Also, patients would be advised to use a cold compress every night as this is when the itching increases by leaps and bounds. Further, green tea, primrose oil, aromatherapy and other such methods can also be used to soothe the skin and treat the condition.
There are various ways to deal with Eczema and hygiene is one of the top methods along with a good lifestyle.