Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My father is suffering from frequent urination and he is diabetic patient insulin based. Please suggest me medicine to stop urination which is frequent.
I am suffering from Asthma and lower back pain. I am working as an Accountant. So mostly seating in front of computer. I am also suffering from constipation and weak digestion. In past, I had kidney stone problem, which is clear now. Also there is problem of weak eyesight (3.75 and -1.50). I am 51 years old.
I am 24 years old I have 4mm stone in kidney as well as cyst since last two months and also taking treatment but pain is not gone why ?
I want to know about self catheterization, is it safe? Can it cause urethral stricture?, the process of doing it. And where can I learn it?
Can drinking water with lemon prevent kidney stones? Also, I have been told not to drink city water. What is the best water to drink?
My wife is suffering from urine infection. She feels massive pain. She takes Mefenamic Acid dicyclomine HCI Tablets in emergency.
I am suffering from prostate enlargement. I have burning in lower feet and palm. I go to toilet often in night but sometime I am unable to urinate. Please advice me diet plan and habitat. If there is any special food/fruit/veg for relief from my disease, please tell. Thank you.
My brother has kidney stones nearly 8 mm. He is on treatment but not on benefit what to take please tell me.
There is anal itching at night I am frustrated by this I have used albendazole some days also pilex but there is not cure by this but when I used moxikind cv 625 I feel some cure but not permanently please tell me what could be the reason.
I have pain during urine passage for few days and today I had a worst pain and I was bed ridden is this any serious case and I didn't tell my family about that pain, so what can I do.
I drink soya milk a lot but my friends tell me that it is injurious for kidney and it can cause kidney failure is the soya milk is harmful for kidney.
I am 39 year old I have kidney stone problem 4mm 3 mm and 2mm. Doctor told me drink more and water. I wanna know will it be a big problem for me? How can I get rid of this problem?
Dear sir/mam my question is that, My father have sugar problem from the last 5years will you please tell me how to reduce it they have urin sugar problem.
One of the most common problems faced by ageing men is benign prostatic hypertrophy. Prostate is the gland at the base of the urethra near the bladder and when it enlarges it can lead to symptoms, mostly related to urination.
1. Frequent urge to pass urine
2. Prolonged urination
3. Frequent nocturnal visits to the toilet
4. Intermittent urination
5. Difficulty to start urinating
6. Inability to completely empty the bladder
7. Urinary tract infections
There are medications available to manage this, but offer only temporary relief. Many men therefore prefer to have the surgery undergone to manage these bothersome symptoms. However, like any surgery, the risks and benefits need to be considered along with other conditions like age, overall health status, other comorbid conditions, etc.
Surgical removal of the enlarged prostate gland is a more definitive approach to manage these symptoms. In addition to providing a quick cure, it also is used in the following cases:
1. Patients who do not respond to medications
2. Presence of blood in the urine
3. Associated bladder stones
4. Frequent infections of the urinary tract
5. Associated damage to the kidneys
Procedure of Surgery
During the procedure, a tube is passed through the tip of the penis into the urethra towards the bladder neck. Once it is in the desired position, laser is passed through it to deliver energy that acts on the prostate to either completely or partially destroy it. There are two methods by which laser acts on the enlarged prostate and making way for free flow of the urine.
1. Ablation: Excess prostate tissue is melted away by the laser by using photosensitive vaporization of the prostate. This is also known as Greenlight laser therapy or KTP laser vaporization. Alternately, Holmium can be used as the source of laser energy to ablate the prostate tissue.
2. Enucleation: Excess prostate tissue is cut and teased out through the urethra. Holmium laser is used to resect the prostate into smaller pieces, which are then removed out through a resectoscope. Another technique uses a tissue morcellator which grinds the enlarged prostate into smaller pieces to enable easy retrieval.
More men now opt for laser prostate removal as it has the following advantages:
1. Reduced risk of bleeding: This becomes essentially important in patients who are on blood thinners.
2. No hospitalization: This can be done either as an outpatient or with minimal one day stay at the hospital
3. Immediate symptom relief: As compared to medications, the relief is felt almost immediately after the surgery
4. No catheter: With laser surgery, a catheter may be required for less than 24 hours unlike in open surgical cases.
As noted above, as with any surgery, once enlarged prostate symptoms set in, have a detailed discussion with your doctor to identify if you are a suitable candidate for laser surgery.