Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Bipin AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I had piles and fissure operation before 8 months and after this I am not having proper smooth toilet many times. Due to this, I need to take Isapgol husk powder to make toilet smooth. If I avoid taking this powder then toilet is not getting smoother and due to this I can have fissure from outside. Please tell me what should I do here? What care I need to take to avoid this issue? Thanks in advance!
I am suffering from stone my problem is left kidney shows grade I hydronephrosis with dilated ureter upto an echogenic calculus measuring 9 mm in lower part.
The all test are normal like cbc,, sugar fasting & p.o, lipid profile, urine analysis, tsh, prolactin,& testerone .all the test in their normal range. No one less or more their range. Wt I have ed problem .there is no erection in daytime. When I masturbate then my penis not erect in the morning if erect then there is soft erection for less time. My penis is also shrink. I don't understand why it happen. I have no drink, no smoke, no use any drug or any other medicine. No over weight. Then why it happen.
Sir I am an adult of 17 from last 2 nights my no. Of urination has been increased suddenly. I can not sleep properly. Only for 2-3 hrs only. Sir pls help me sir pls. And I had to go washroom after 10 mints when I am on bed only for sleep. When I am doing something else or even enjoying music playing game. Etc by ling down in the same posture in which I usually sleep this does not happens. Last night when this all happens I start studying. And I studied for 4-5 hrs in this time period I did not need to go for urination. But if I try to sleep then dis happens. Sir pls help. Me sir.
15.2×14. 6 mm sized cortical cyst is seen in the mid pole of kidney. Is there any problem due to this. Advice me please.
I suffer a problem in which a small amount of watery yellowish smelly fluid leaks through the anus region What are the remedies for that?
Doctor, I am having anal sex with my wife two time or three times in a week for two years. But now she found some leakage in her anus from one month. What should we do for this? Please suggest.
Dear doctor I am suffering from frequently urine discharge. Although I don't take much water yet I have to go toilet 12 to 15 time in a day. I checked by Hba1c past month and it was normal. I am married person.
I am 47 years old CKD4, HTN, DMT2 patient s.cret level is 5.61 what are the best dicision for me. I am insulin based patient.
Hi I am having problem. Of kidney stone details as below Left kidney 3.9 mm mid pole Right kidney 5.5 mm lower pole Pls suggest medicine for this ,will it be dissolved in medicine.
I am 30 years old male, I got a stone in my kidney, it is 7.7 mm in size does it cure with cital syrup or surgery is required for this. I am also using home medicine.
Sir, c/o itching in whole body time to time daily Please refer my wife's (33 wks of pregnancy) LFT and urea/creatinine test. LFT-Total bilirubin-1.2 mg/dl, direct bilirubin-0.4 mg/dl, sgot-45 mg/dl, sgpt-53 mg/dl and BLOOD- urea-34 mg/dl creatinine-0.8 mg/dl medication: Tab Udiliv 300 mg tds syp alcasole 2 tsf tds vit c tab avil . But no relief so what to do next? Doctor has advised to take Cap Nitrofurantoin 100 mg 1 BD for 5 days, after seeing urine culture report which showed E.Coli infection, is it safe in pregnancy of 33 week?
Renal stone or kidney stone is the most common problem that is found in different people these days. It is mainly a hard mass that accumulates either in one or both the kidneys that can cause pain and another discomfort. Renal stones are classified into two types and these are:
- Calcium Stones and
- Uric Acid Stones.
Symptoms Of Renal Stone
Many times pain in the lower section of the stomach can be due to many reasons such as acidity, but long term pain can be considered as a symptom of renal stone. This happens when the stone moves from the kidney to the urinary tract or also when the stones grow. Some other symptoms apart from the pain are:
- The colour of the urine is turned into red or brown as it contains blood,
- The urge of urination increases,
- Nausea and Vomiting at times.
Causes Of Renal Stone
The medical term used for the renal stone is renal calculi or urolithiasis or nephrolithiasis. The problem can occur due to a number of reasons and a few among them are:
- Increased calcium amount in the body,
- Genetic factor,
- Disease or infection in the kidney or the urinary,
- Consumption of alcohol and also some oxalate food items,
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, hypercalciuria or gout,
- Inflammatory disease of intestine and stomach,
- Side effects of wrong medication.
Home Remedies By Ayurveda For Curing Renal Stone
There are some of the home remedies available that are suggested by the Ayurveda:
- Treating Renal Stone With Kidney Beans
- Add 4 litres of water to 60 grams of kidney beans.
- Now heat the mixture for about 4-5 hours.
- Now strain the mixture through a muslin cloth into a container.
- Keep the fluid aside to cool down.
- After the fluid cools down completely, start drinking one glass of the fluid every 2 hours.
- Make sure that the fluid should be consumed within 24 hours.
- Do this for a week time.
- Treating Renal Stone With Basil Leaves And Honey
- Crush about 10-15 basil leaves and make a paste of it.
- Take out the juice of about 1 tablespoon of the paste.
- Now add one teaspoon honey to the juice and mix them well.
- Consume this mixture every day once.
- Treating Renal Stone With Pomegranate Seeds And Horse Gram
- Add about half litre water to 1 cup horse gram.
- Now heat it till the water comes down to about 1/5th and then strain the liquid.
- Crush some pomegranate seeds and add about 2 tablespoons to the liquid.
- Drink this mixture daily.
- Apart from these remedies, drinking apple juice regularly and doing regular exercise also helps in getting rid of renal stone. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My father has been having urine problem since many days. After taking paracetamol, he is fine for few days. But then later it started again. He has slight burning sensation and frequent urination. Sometimes he ts slight body pains and feverish feeling. Can we get frequent urination due to gastric problem? Or what are the possible causes for these symptoms?
I hv 1.1 cm stone in pipe I mean came down from kidney n nw its paining so doc said to do lithotripsy so is there any side effect if I do lithotripsy and is it painful and after this van I do any kind work and right after lithotripsy can I travel please reply me soon plz.
Dear doctors I am 50 years old male. In recent scan report is showing that 5 ml of urine remain in bladder .iam scared what is the reason is it harm and what is the remedy.
Urinary incontinence or the involuntary urination is a common and distressing problem, which may have a large impact on quality of life. The most common types of urinary incontinence in women are stress urinary incontinence and urge urinary incontinence. Women with both problems have mixed urinary incontinence. Stress urinary incontinence is caused by loss of support of the urethra which is usually a consequence of damage to pelvic support structures as a result of childbirth. It is characterized by leaking of small amounts of urine with activities which increase abdominal pressure such as coughing, sneezing and lifting.
Additionally, frequent exercise in high-impact activities can cause athletic incontinence to develop. Urge urinary incontinence is caused by uninhibited contractions of the detrusor muscle. It is characterized by leaking of large amounts of urine in association with insufficient warning to get to the bathroom in time.
How to diagnose urinary incontinence?
- Stress test: The patient relaxes, then coughs vigorously as the doctor watches for loss of urine.
- Urinalysis: Urine is tested for evidence of infection, urinary stones, or other contributing causes.
- Blood tests: Blood is taken, sent to a laboratory, and examined for substances related to causes of incontinence.
- Ultrasound: Sound waves are used to visualize the kidneys, ureters, bladder, and urethra.
- Cystoscopy: A thin tube with a tiny camera is inserted in the urethra and used to see the inside of the urethra and bladder.
- Urodynamic: Various techniques measure pressure in the bladder and the flow of urine.
Ayurvedic Management of Urinary Incontinence:
Ayurveda is a very effective natural treatment for Involuntary Urination. Medicines help to treat the root cause of disease. Ayurveda remedies are known to be perfectly safe and have been tried by thousands of patients all over the world bedwetting are perfectly safe. These natural remedies do not have any side effects at all.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ayurveda and ask a free question.