Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bindoo SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old married female. I am having pain in my abdominal time to time and specially during intercourse. Doctor diagnoses that size of ovary is big plus I have hormonal dis-balance and hypothyroidism too. My periods aren't regular they rarely come time to time. Mostly skip 1-3 months. But last month first time I had 3 time period in one month. There was no medication I was taking that time. Then a doctor examine n said I have some infection in vagina so gave meds n that I followed. But my concern are these abdominal pain during sex and irregular periods.
I smoke daily. Does smoking prevent my pregnancy? Does I need to quit smoking in order to get pregnant?
My LMP 31-10-16. I had Clomid for 5 days then had hcg injection for ruptured of follicles and iui on next day (14-11-16). My multiple follicle got ruptured. I got some cramps and legs pain fews days back but now I do not have any symptoms of periods / pregnancy. I took pregnancy tests today morning and it came negative. My periods are very regular. Today is last day of my talking Alivher ES and Endogest 200 SR. please suggest me whats going on. Why am not getting any symptoms. Is am getting false result bcoz of medicine?
Hi, my periods where on 7th march, took ipill on 13th march and 24th march got withdrawal bleeding for 3days, now I am 8days late for my period. Took blood test negative I m really worried pls help me
I am a 31 years old woman & experiencing a severe pain on the right side of my nipple. Can it be a breast cancer? Pls advice.
Yoghurt is a dairy product that is produced when milk is fermented by certain bacteria. Yoghurt is also a probiotic food as it contains a host of good bacteria that help in improving the digestive system of your body. Yoghurt not only provides a good supply of proteins but also contains essential vitamins and minerals, which is one of the many reasons why it should be a part of your daily diet. Besides that, yoghurt has many other health benefits, which are -
1. It prevents osteoporosis. Osteoporosis is a disorder of the bone that is linked with calcium and vitamin D levels in the body. Yoghurt is a good source of both calcium and vitamin D and helps in improving the health of the bones in your body.
2. It reduces chances of high blood pressure. Yoghurt helps in reducing blood pressure as it as it is rich in potassium, and potassium is known to lessen the effect sodium has on your body. This by-product of milk is also low-fat dairy.
3. It is a probiotic contribute to weight gain. Yoghurt contains bacteria culture that is good for the digestive tract and helps in preventing many diseases such as colon cancer, bowel disorders and constipation.
4. It decreases chances of infections in the vagina. Regular consumption of yoghurt reduces chances of vaginal infections as it reduces the pH levels in the vagina.
5. Helps in feeling fuller. Yoghurt helps in feeling fuller due to its high protein content. The protein present also helps in maintaining the muscles in the body.
6. Improves brain functioning. Yoghurt contains vitamin B12 that helps in providing energy and improving the functioning of the brain.
7. Yoghurt contains iodine. Iodine is an important nutrient that helps in improving the functioning of the thyroid gland. Yoghurt supplies the body with iodine, which helps in preventing metabolic disorders that result from problems in the thyroid gland.
8. Helps in curing cold. The good bacteria present in yoghurt help in preventing the common cold. Not only that, they also help in recovering from respiratory infections.
Hloo mam, hmare shadhi ko three month huye h or hmne starting m I pill li the or ab pregnancy nhi Ho rhe h kya I pill se koi problem to nhi huye h or m kb tk pregnant Ho jayuge or hme kya krna chahiye plzz help me.
Hi, I am suffering when before periods get full itching, after period also jock itch like ring worm spreading and vagina lips I get that ringworm I will use lot of medicine and creams. No use ful please suggest me what I do. I could not sit.
Being a monogamous Is it harmful to lick my wife's back (ass-hole) after her bathing or cleaning? Is analingus is common or normal like cunnilingus for a monogamous married couple?
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is a condition, which is born due to an imbalance of hormones within the female body. When this happens, the female body faces anumber of problems as far as her periods or menstrual cycles goes, besides finding it difficult to conceive naturally and easily. Let us find out more about this condition.
PCOS and hormones
To begin with, let us understand what hormones are. These are chemical impulses that send messages to various parts of the brain and rest of the body to signal the release of other kinds of hormones that may be vital for various functions. In PCOS, it is normally seen that the sex hormones are thrown out of balance, due to which the ovaries start producing a small dose of some male hormones. This creates problems as far as ovulation is concerned and also, it gives rise to the growth of facial hair, acne and changes in the overall appearance of the patient. Insulin resistance is another cause that may also trigger PCOS. It is also an inherited issue in many cases.
From irregular periods to an increase in acne and facial hair, there are many symptoms that may point at the existence of this condition. Fertility problems and issues related to normal ovulation are also often seen in women who are suffering from this condition due to the irregular periods. Additionally, depression may be seen in many patients who are suffering from this condition on a chronic basis. Thinning of hair and excess weight gain with difficulty in losing extra pounds may also be indicative of PCOS.
The diagnosis of PCOS is usually done with the help of a physical examination as well as a blood test that will primarily help in determining the sugar levels and insulin. The doctor will also conduct other hormone tests so as to understand which hormones are not in balance and which ones may be triggering changes in the body. Apart from all this, the doctor will also study the body mass index (BMI) of the patient to find out if there has been a sudden and drastic change on the weight of the patient. During the lab tests, where the blood and urine are examined, the doctor will also seek to rule out any anomalies in the thyroid gland. An ultrasound of the ovaries will also be conducted.
Weight loss programs as well as diet tweaks that remove excess dairy and meat may be recommended by the doctor. Further, the doctor may also put the patient on birth control pills so as to bring better balance of hormones. Moreover, moderate exercise will be required for the patient so that the normal production of hormones may be resumed eventually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.