Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bina NilaratnaYour feedback matters!
I have first time sex 1 month ago, then after some days my breast size get increased suddenly. please tell me what is this. Or this is a sign of pregnancy?
I am married women 33 years old. And I have irregular period for 3 month no pregnancy what should I do. Please advise tablet name.
Hi. I am 25 years old lady but still I look like a teenage girl. I am mentally going depressed frustrated day by day. I could not concentrate on ny work of mine. The whole day I just waste my time by only listening music. I frequently feel like of crying. I feel like m in complete darkness all alone and nobody is there for me. although I remain seated or share few of family talks with my mum dad nd my sis but still instead of this I feel myself all alone in ds world. I often think of suicide but never attempted it bcz of fear of family nd yes I will not do dat coz its wrong. Nd pne more thing I had also a 4 year post kidney transplantation operation. Thankyou.
I am in 3rd Trimester, having dizygotic twins. I am starting to have Diarrhea. What should I do to stop it?
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am suffering from pcod. And last 3 years I have taken krimson tablets. And from past 1 year I am taking regestrone 5 mg. Is it safe to continue with the tablets. What should I do for regular periods. Any natural remedies.
I am a nephrotic syndrome patient for the past 17 years. I am 26 now. Can I take growth harmone injections now?
My wife period start today 17th June, we are trying for baby from last 6 months. When we can come together for conceive and what will the dose of folic acid tab. And when she start that tab.
How to loose my weight after pregnancy and even tummy please guide me also my hairs r getting white what should I use?
I am 28 years old working woman. My menses is irregular. What should I do? I am married and I have no kids. My husband's sperm count is also very low. What should my husband do?
I am 27 years old. I got married since 3 yrs. My periods are regular 26 day of my periods. So I want to know how to get pregnant. When is the ovulation period start with 26 day of my cycle.
I am 40 years old, I do not have children november -2015 laparoscopic surgery done by doctors she told me your abdomen values closed please go for IVF we are very poor people please tell me which medicine I use get childrens.
यह कोई आश्चर्यजनक बात नहीं बल्कि मजेदार तथ्य है कि तरबूज में 91 % से ज्यादा पानी होता है।
यदि आप वजन घटाने का सोच रहें हैं तो पानी ज्यादा पीना शुरू कर दें। एक शोध में पाया गया कि यदि भोजन करने से पहले कोई पानी पीता हैं तो उसका वजन पानी ना पीने वाले व्यक्ति की तुलना में जल्दी घटता है।
अतिरिक्त H2O हमें जितना सोचते हैं उससे कम खाने में मदद करता है और यह चयापचय (मेटावोलिसम) को भी बढ़ाता है।
तरबूज हमें सिर्फ पानी और सर्करा देता है यह केवल एक आम धारणा है। लेकिन सच तो यह है कि तरबूज अधिक न्यूट्रीयन्स वाला स्त्रोत है। इसमें विटामिन, मिनरल्स और एंटीऑक्सीडेंट बहुत अधिक मात्रा में होते हैं।
इसका मतलब यदि आप गर्मी के दिनों में तरबूज खाते हैं तो ये स्वादिष्ट तरीका है जो शरीर के अन्दर पानी की कमी नहीं होने देगा और आपको निर्जलीकरण (डिहाईड्रेशन) से बचाएगा।
हांलाकि ये ताजे पानी का विकल्प नहीं है।
तरबूज शरीर को स्वस्थ रखने में बाकी सभी फलों कि तुलना में सबसे ज्यादा प्रभावशाली होता है।
तरबूज हमारे दिमाग से लेकर पावों तक की कोशिकाओं के लिए लाभकारी है। यह अद्भुत फल है।
तरबूज में अविश्वसनीय रूप से 91% पानी का स्त्रोत है और प्राकृतिक रूप से कम वसा वाला फल भी है। इसे अपने रोजाना भोजन में शामिल करके अपने शरीर और परिवार को स्वस्थ रखें, यह आपकी रोगप्रतिरोधक क्षमता को भी बढ़ाता है।
तरबूज में सीट्रूलाइन होता है जो हमारी वसा कोशिकाओं में वसा को संग्रहित नहीं होने देता। जिससे आपके शरीर में चर्बी इकठ्ठी नहीं होती और आप स्वस्थ रहते हैं।
इसमें सीट्रूलाइन अमीनो एसिड होता है जो गुर्दों की मदद से आर्गीनाइन में बदल जाता है।
जैसे जैसे हमारा शरीर सीट्रूलाइन को लेता है यह जरूरत के हिसाब से आर्गीनाइन में बदलता रहता है।