Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Audiologists in India. You will find Audiologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Audiologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Bikram Kumar Pradhan
Submit a review for Mr. Bikram Kumar PradhanYour feedback matters!
My memorizing power is going down and I'm continuously losing my hearing power as doctors are saying that by inner ear bone getting harder. What should I do to get confirm remedy.
I am not hearing from my right ear since 3 years. I was the patient of asthma. What may be the reason? Please guide me.
I listen to music too much, when ever I am free I just use my earphones and listen to music at a decent volume even during nights I listen to music and go to bed late night So will it effect my listening power? Will I find difficulties in my studies? I meen will it decrease my memory power? Will it affect my brain?
Hii i'm 23 years old male. I'm facing a problem of ringing in my ears. I can't sleep at night due to high frequency sounds. I'm hearing them since a week. I can hear the ringing all the time whether it's day or night. I'm also suffering from little bit hearing problem and cold. What should I do?
Please suggest. Right ear is profound hearing loss .any treatment in homeopathy, allopathy.and ayurvedic. Sensorineural hearing loss.
Sir, I am suffering from pain in my ear. When I were going to a river my ear pain suddenly start and now I am not able to hear clearly. Sir, what should I have to do to get relief from this pain. Please, sir give me some advice to get relief from this pain.
My mother is a 46 year old. Recently she consulted a ENT doctor because she was hearing a buzzing noise in her ear. The doctor said, there is a hole in the ear and hence needs to be covered with a surgery. Could you please advice if this can be cured 100% by surgery? Also, why would any one get holes in their ears? My mom is a housewife and her daily life is pretty similar to that of an average Indian house-wife's.
Hi sir, I am suffering from hearing loss, my left hear is totally damaged where I can not hear anything in my left ear. Is there any treatment which helps me to gain my hearing issue naturally without using any hearing aid. Please suggest me.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.