Lybrate.com has top trusted Homeopaths from across India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bijoy Gupta
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bijoy GuptaYour feedback matters!
Here are 5 easy ways to get rid of hangover-
1) Hydrate: Since alcohol causes dehydration, it becomes imperative to drink lots of water to rehydrate your body. It dilutes the toxins left in your body. You can also add electrolyte replenishing sports drinks. Avoid Tea/Coffee or other dehydrating beverages.
2) Go Lemons: Lemons help in reducing effects such as dizziness, muscle pain, sensitivity to light and sound. It also rebalances the body by controlling the blood sugar level and adjusting the pH level. Add Honey helps counter the side effects too.
3) Have Tomato Juice: Tomato Juice contains fructose, a type of sugar that supplements elimination of alcohol from the body quickly. Tomato is rich in mineral, vitamins and enzymes that help the body in recovering.
4) Eat Banana: excessive drinking makes you lose lots of potassium. Having bananas replenishes potassium quickly and also restores other electrolytes. Bananas calm the stomach and boost your energy levels.
5) Have Toast & Egg: Having few slices of toast with an egg can help in more ways than one. The carbohydrates in toast reverse the depletion. Carbon in the burnt part of the toast acts like a filter by removing impurities. Egg provides cysteine that breaks alcohol down and reduces toxins in the body.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
I have thyroid problem my TSH level is between 7 to 8 miliunit. please tell me how much this is dangerous for me. My periods is also affect by this .My ovaries get bulky. Please reply.
Sir/madam I am 28 years old female, for all small things I used to get tensed alot. For years small small symptoms were shown by my body tat something is wrong due to my tension. But in oct 2015 I got so tensed for one family problem. And felt like a lump feeling in my throat and felt lik I can not breath, so went to pulmonologist, he gave me medicines thinking its wheezing. So after 2 days of taking medicines, 1 night at 12 (immediately after menstruation started) my brain and heart both showed worst symptoms and I thought I had heart attack or something and said to my parents that something is gonna happen to me. Thy convinced tat nothing wrong and made me sleep, after getting up in the morning I had d same symptoms, I immediately rushed to cardiologist and took ecg, he said am perfectly alright and said that I suffered from severe anxiety and asked me to drink some cool milk, after many months lump feeling gone, but after tat started to get severe dizziness. And again went to cardiologist, he asked me to consult psychiatrist, so I went to psychiatrist thinking tat since no problem with my heart, I have brain tumor or something. She saw me and said nothing wrong with my body, but I was unable to believe it, she said I have severe anxiety and depression. And prescribed nexito plus and lonazep for one month. I took it and felt good, but immediately after a month I had bad brain zaps (electric jolt lik feeling), so again went to her. Now (dec 2015) she prescribed duleza 20 and d-venizz 50, but I did not take those medicines seeing bad reviews about withdrawal symptoms in net. So without taking those 2 medicines Controlled brain zaps, and I was ok (with minimal symptoms) for few months, but in april 2016 I had earlier symptoms and it was too worst. So again went to the doctor, but while going me and my dad had bike accident and got hurt very badly. So I could not go to the doctor. And returned home. Now (may 2016) I am having all the symptoms (feel like going mad, like about to fall, can not stand at all, so many strange feelings in brain, heart pounding, lik about to get fits, hands legs twitching, right eye swelling after every sleep, and while trying to sleep, feel lik earth is pulling me down->> al these symptoms gets worse after each menstruation) but if isay to my parents about it, no one listening and they are shouting tat am ok and wantedly saying all these. But thy can not understand wat bad is going on inside my body. And my weight is reduced (50 to 48). I am really confused bcos right now I am unable to go to psychiatrist and I want to know can I take those 2 medicines (which I did not take it earlier when doctor prescribed) now-> (duzela 20 and d-veniz 50). Pls help me, daily its like hell. I can not bear at all.!
After a common cold I had black mucus in my lungs, common cold was gone but the mucus remained it has been 5 months but I am still suffering from mucus I don't cough up but I have to hack the mucus out now my colour of mucus is light brown sometimes it chokes my throat Sir please help me.
I am 20 yes old and I have a lot of pain in my back and joints, is it normal? Some say its dangerous, some say it's due to extra workload? Please help me!
I’m 25 years old female and going to get married on April 29th. My period Date is 5th March. I consulted with one Gynaecologist also to prepare my period Date becs I will have to visit temples after my marriage till May 10th. Doctor suggested me to take duoluton L medicine for 15 days from March 5th so tat I will get my periods around March 20-22. My concern is will this medicine work and will I get my periods if I stop the tablet after 15 days becs my regular period cycle is 30 days with no PCOD problem. Also I want to know if I get my periods on March 20-22 becs of the tablet then do I need to continue the medicine till May month or not.
Olive oil can reduce your appetite if consumed regularly, reveals a study conducted by the University of Georgia. The study suggests that eating foods high in polyunsaturated fats regularly can have an effect on your hormones, which will result in reduced appetite and olive oil is a known form of polyunsaturated fat. Also, as per another study published in the Journal of Cancer Therapy, recommends cooking vegetables in olive oil will be helpful in reducing the risk of cancer.
These studies definitely certify that today, olive oil is the king of oils, whether you’re making desserts or frying chicken. And, it has become a staple substitute for butter, ghee and lard, because, in comparison to these fats, olive oil has only about 40 calories per teaspoon. However, there are times when olive oil is either not available or you are not in a position to buy it, then in such a case what other alternatives should you go for?
Here are a few other oils that are just as healthy:
- Canola Oil: Canola oil is produced from the rapeseed plant. This is an extremely versatile oil and can be used for cooking and baking as it has a neutral taste. As compared to olive oil, canola oil has less saturated fat and hence can even be considered the healthier alternative. In fact, canola oil has the lowest level of saturated fats amongst all cooking oils.
- Peanut Oil: Peanut oil is another heart-healthy oil that can be used in place of olive oil. This oil has a high smoke point and hence is best suited for frying foods. It also has a longer shelf life as compared to other oils. However, many people are allergic to peanuts and if you have been diagnosed with such an allergy, you should avoid using peanut oil.
- Sesame Oil: Sesame oil is very popular in Asian cuisine. It is a great substitute for olive oil when it comes to cooking food on the stovetop. However, this oil has a strong taste and hence should be used sparingly. It is also a little higher in its polyunsaturated fats as compared to olive oil. There are two types of sesame oil; dark sesame oil and light sesame oil. The former is ideal for seasoning food while the latter may be used to fry foods.
- Avocado oil: Avocado oil is rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Thus, making it a heart-friendly oil that helps lower bad cholesterol level and maintains good cholesterol level. Avocado oil can be used to cook food or can be used as a dressing. This oil has a mild taste that enhances the overall flavor of the dish.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is another heart-healthy oil. This oil is rich in lauric acid; a type of saturated fat. It helps in lowering the level of cholesterol and can prevent heart diseases. Coconut oil can be used to fry foods as well as to bake foods. It has a slight sweetness in its taste and if you are very health conscious, you can opt for virgin coconut oil.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!