Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bijender Jha
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bijender JhaYour feedback matters!
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi, my brother suffer from hair falling his age is 23 years what can he do to stimulate the hair growth, and he used the andolikha oil and my sisters son suffer from the same problem can they use the derma roller I wish you give us the suitable treatment.
My mother is 64 years old. She is undergoing treatment for vertigo from last 2 days. She Suffers High BP and is Diabetic. Today morning when she woke up she started vomit Blood With Cough. She almost vomit 70 to 100 ml of blood with cough. Taken to hospital. They gave 3 injection and asked to do few tests. She was fine after an hour. Tests reports: Glucose Fasting - 180. BP: 180/100. X ray Chest normal. She has been advised to take following medicines: 1. etamsylate and tranexamic acid tablets. 2. Amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate tablets. 3. azithromycin tablet. 4. Cough syrup. Please advice what to do.
I'm 19 years old, 5"6' and I'm of 64 kg. And I have lots of fat in my stomach area and that's why it is of 33 inches. please Help me. I want those abs like jay cutler. I want to know how much weight should I loose. To get them. And my assumed body fat is approx 20 - 25%. please Also Suggest me some ways to stick on a diet plan. Because every time I look fast food I just can't stop myself. And the biggest thing did masturbation every other day harms us and did it also stuck my height because I'm too short according to my age. That's all.
I am suffering from dark skin tone because or sunburn. How can I get ride from sun burning? Please help.
Serotonin is a chemical messenger that’s believed to act as a mood stabilizer. It’s said to help produce healthy sleeping patterns as well as boost your mood.
It’s even been looked at as a treatment for depression. This is because people who have depression often have a low serotonin level. Studies show that serotonin levels can have an effect on mood and behavior, and the chemical is commonly linked to feeling good and living longer.
Tips for boosting serotonin naturally:
They’re full of beta-carotene, which you can also get from pumpkin, spinach, sweet potatoes, and cantaloupe. Studies have linked this nutrient to lower levels of depression. There’s not enough evidence to say that it can prevent the disorder, but it can’t hurt to get more in your diet.
They’re packed with folate, which your brain cells need to work well and which may help protect against depression.
It’s a good source of vitamin D. If you have very low levels of this nutrient in your body, that can sometimes cause depression
Bananas are actually surprisingly high in tryptophan whilst also containing carbohydrates, making them one of my favourite foods that increase serotonin levels.