Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bijaylaxmi Patnaik
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bijaylaxmi PatnaikYour feedback matters!
Here are some tips to help you out.
1. Never be angry at the same time. If your partner is angry, try to maintain calm and put forth your point when he/ she is in a better mood.
2. Prove your point, but with love. You can make your partner understand your side of the argument with affection.
3. Tell one good thing to your partner everyday. And believe it or not, it makes a lot of difference.
4. Find time to flirt with your partner. It will definitely help.
5. Don't discuss a third person in your bed room. Keep all such discussions for your breakfast
6. Give a helping hand to your partner when he or she is under work pressure and heavy stress.
7. Go on a holiday together at least twice a year. And please do not be the good angle to include anyone else along.
8. Don't dig the past. It is a bad habit to keep reminding your partner of his/her past mistakes. Understand that it really hurts.
9. Don't sleep unless you resolve a fight. Whatever the issue may be. A calm discussion and some show of love and affection can always bring an amicable solution.
10. Be understanding. It is the key to any relationship. Be the person before whom your partner can be most relaxed and natural. Love without being judgmental. It works!
Hypothyroidism:- 4 years back my TSH was 13 and suffered from irregular periods. And I have been using medicines since then and now it is 2.92. And I am regularly using femilon tabs and recently I got married (4 months back) and I am getting period regularly. I have small doubts regarding this. Any help will be highly appreciated 1. I want to get pregnant. Is usage of femilon prevent me to get pregnant? 2.what should be my tsh to get pregnant.
Hi. I have an query. My wife is 9 weeks pregnant. Can we have normal sex now during Pregnancy or shall we have to wait till post Pregnancy.
I am 35 years old never married. Can I marry a women 40 years of age, divorcee with kids. If I marry can I get any problem after marriage.
I am 16 week pregnant doctor given lycored tablet in internet it shows pregnant women should not have. .can I have that tablet or what I worried because I had abortion twice.
Living with a serious disease is not easy. Try these 25 practical tips to help you throughout your treatment.
1. Adopt a fighting spirit.
2. It's okay to discourage false cheerfulness and to share how you're feeling.
3. Seek support from your family and friends.
4. As a member of your health care team, learn about your disease and ask questions.
5. Be an active participant in your treatment and recovery efforts.
6. Make positive changes in your lifestyle that will improve your outcomes, such as quitting smoking, incorporating exercise and getting good nutrition.
7. Find something to laugh about each day. Good humor is healthy for the body and soul.
8. For safety's sake, when not feeling your best, ask for transportation assistance to your medical appointments.
9. Participation in a support group can help you learn from others.
10. Pay attention to how you are feeling and get plenty of rest, good nutrition, and take time for personal care.
11. Find ways to express your feelings by speaking with a mental health provider or a cancer center social worker.
12. Consider complementary therapies, such as massage, aromatherapy, acupuncture, yoga to help relieve stress and other symptoms.
13. Just be yourself and continue to do the things that you already enjoy doing.
14. Continue your current sports activities as much as physically possible.
15. Allow yourself private time apart from your family and friends to do nothing, or something important to you.
16. If you are currently employed, continue to work if physically possible.
17. Practice guided visualization and/or meditation.
18. Nourish yourself spiritually through prayer or guidance from a religious leader.
19. Listen to relaxing music that can bring about serenity.
20. Read uplifting books.
21. If you have a significant person in your life, keep the romance going by selecting romantic movies to watch.
22. Take time for simple pleasures, such as a warm bath, a manicure or pedicure.
23. Keep in mind that your memory function and energy level will fluctuate according to your treatment and medications. Let your caregiver know when you need help.
24. Consider writing down your feelings in a journal.
25. Keep a calendar and or log of activities and appointments to help stay organized.
What are the side effects of overmasturbation? How one can confirm he overmasturbated and the problems he is facing are the consequences of It? Please explain it in detail? Because now a days not only me but maximum students are misguided by someone in their early adolescent period?
My mother age 48 weight 34 KGS height 154 cm. Recently she has been suffering from some gynaecological problem, most probably irregular period, she does not want to tell me as I am her son. USG report shows :- UTERUS :- Uterus is enlarged in size and having heterogeneous echo pattern. A small hypoechoic lesion in posterior wall of uterine body. Hypoechoic lesion= 5×4×3 mm. An ill-defined hypoechoic lesion in the anterior wall of uterine body. Hypoechoic lesion = 16×15×14 mm. Midline echo of Uterus is normal. Endometrial thickness =7 mm. Nabothian cyst seen in uterine cervix. Uterine cavity is empty. Uterus measures =10.2×5.4×4.6 cm. OVARY :- No adnexal mass lesion is seen. Ovaries are normal in size echotexture. Right ovary = 2.1× 1.2 cm. Left Ovary= 2.8×1.4 cm. POD:- clear. And also Follicle stimulating Hormone (FSH)- 44.12 mlU/mL. Any problem in this report? If any please tell medicine name or other plan for treatment. She is also a gastric patient though Endoscopy result found no ulcer.
Got married at 1 July, Expecting the period on 10 July but did not come instead of period it was watery discharge. It has been 29 July but period not come. Check pregnancy test twice on 20 July and 28 July that is negative What should I do.
Only men have prostate gland and it surrounds that part of the tube which carries urine out of the body from the bladder. When cells in this gland start growing without any control and get clumped with each other, they form tumors. It is then the chances of prostate cancer arise in the men's body. These tumors can be malignant, and they can kill the healthy tissues of your body and spread to other body parts.
Chances of getting prostate cancer
The chances of getting prostate cancer are among men who are over 65 years of age. The ratio of getting prostate cancer is one among six men. It is more common in black men compared to white men, Hispanic men and Asian men. Moreover, when there is history of prostate cancer in your family, the chances of having prostate cancer increases.
Now, let's find out the symptoms that will let you know that you may have prostate cancer.
Symptoms of prostate cancer
There are different stages of prostate cancer and depending upon the stage you can get to know various symptoms.
However, the problem is that in the early stages there are no specific symptoms of prostate cancer. Certain urinary symptoms may suggest that you are suffering from prostate cancer. Such symptoms are:
- Frequent urination
- Difficulty with starting urine flow
- Urination that burns
- Blood in the urine
- Weak flow, or 'dribbling'
These symptoms always do not mean that you are suffering from prostate cancer, as these symptoms may be there when your prostate gland gets enlarged.
Another symptom associated with prostate cancer is pain in different parts of the body. When the cancerous cells spread they cause pain around the prostate gland. There can be pain in the hips, pelvis, and lower back or upper thighs.
Prostate gland also plays a major role in the male reproductive system. Thus, if there is any sexual dysfunction, there are chances that it may be due to prostate cancer. If you are having a problem in getting an erection or maintaining it also becomes difficult, one problem can be prostate cancer. Sometimes you may experience painful ejaculation, which also points towards chances of having prostate cancer.
Thus, if you experience any of the above mentioned symptoms, its right time to get to your physician. Remember that as there are no early symptoms, the moment you find any of these symptoms, you should pay a visit to your Doctor.
Related Tip: "Prostate Cancer and Its Psychological Impact"