Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Bijay SinghYour feedback matters!
My mother aged 70 years is suffering from knee pain & has been advised knee transplant in both legs some one advised her to take some light steroid composition tablets to get relief from heavy pain as operation is not possible now due to some financial problems please advice ?
I'm 30 year old and having severe back pain for the past two months. I have tried many ointment, nothing works. Kindly help me.
Im 22 years old man. Im suffering form nose bleeding and backache last 4 days back. So any treatment is there I will consult. Im poor person.
Hello doctor. I have got a cramp on my right hand arm muscle. I can move my hands freely but some times at some point a nerve inside pains. How to cure it. Any home remedies.
I was infected by vital fever 1 and half month ago. But my body joints are paining like hell. Tried lot of medicine but nothing is working please suggest what can I do.
I am 36 year old male and I have left leg swelling for last 3 month. I met Physician doctor and take to doctor advised medicine. (1) banocide forte 100 mg per day 3 time 21 days (2) doxycycline 100 mg 1 time per days 21 days (3) albendazole 400 mg 1 time per day in21 days. My blood test report in Serum I g e 1088 H and eosinophil 22 H. So please help me.
I am 18 years old I have so back bone pain and I try to avoid that but the pain was not relief me so what can I do for that please tell me the relief option of the back bone pain.
Hi dear sir, I am ranjith I am working in a private company. Nowadays I am suffering from back pain. Please help me soon as possible.
Hi I have back pain. Feel pressure while walking right butt to down , may I know the possible reasons for that and can you suggest a better hospital in chennai to have a check up with reasonable price.
Whenever I wake up my neck n shoulders start paining n whenever I read continuously for 2-3 hrs itz a lot ,it happen only in d mrng after waking up til I read Dan itz fyn in a day tym ,what's d problem please tel.
My wife with d age about 32 years had a regular problem with legs pain n back pain ,pain starts from backside left leg till left thighs low level. please help.
I have been constantly suffering from body aches whenever I get up in the morning. Previously I was suffering from spondylitis and now I am not even using pillow while sleeping but still my and complete spine area aches in the morning when I get up. After sometime its all normal. Could you please suggest something.
Spinal cord is a very important part of your body as it renders support to your body. It also gives your body a good posture and thus maintaining a healthy spine is very essential. An unfit spinal cord can lead to various complicated problems.
The following are 5 must do exercises in order to maintain a healthy spine:
- Exercising your core muscles can help you to maintain a fit spine. Your core muscles refer to the muscles of your lower back and your abdominal muscles. These muscles give support to your spine. So exercising them can give you a healthy spine.
- Walking regularly can also give you a healthy spine. It is suitable for people of all age groups. Daily walking can help you to recover from various spinal illnesses as well such as spinal stenosis.
- Swimming is also a good exercise for maintaing a fit spinal cord. Swimming helps to exercise all back muscles and thus, gives you a healthy spinal cord.
- Lying down straight with your face down on an even and firm surface for about twenty minutes can help you to get a healthy spine and also a good body posture.
- Cycling can also help you achieve a healthy spine. While cycling, all your back muscles and the muscles of the lower part of your body are engaged in physical activity. If the muscles of your lower back are strong, then it can help you to keep your spine fit.
Other than these exercises, stretching your limbs and other stretching exercises are also beneficial for a healthy spine. But it is highly recommended for you to consult a doctor before doing any exercise in order to be guided in the proper manner and avoid further complications.