Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhuvnesh SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from dandruff problem. I changed my shampoos. But with negative result. Please consult me best solution.
I am 26 years old. I have severe headache since last few days. From yesterday I am having fever too. please provide me the solution.
I am 65 years old and using amalopinAT for more than 6 years to control my BP, but with side effects of cough as well as swelling in legs. please advise a better method, to keep up better life .
Hi, I have question my mom Is 40 years old & she has too much of pimples on her face. Do have any solution for this. She is also having hair loss due to over dandruff and she also feels itching on her scalp skin please help me to solve her problem.
I am 72 years. I am diabetic and taking medication for cholesterol etc. Since 4 days I have some pain in knee and thigh etc on the right side When I took Acetaminophen (crocin) it goes. But come back specially early morning. Is there any ayurveda medication for this? what is due to?
I got cough and cold with frequent fevers for the last two weeks. I took calpol medicine. Need some advice.
My father is diabetic and hypertension patient 67 years old. Recently diagnosed with kidney level 2 failure and keratin level is 3.3. Prescribed with aminos. Please tell me natural ways to improve amino acids with fruits and vegetables.
My feet are excessively dry. Heels are chapped and dried. Regular cleaning and various foot cream tried. Kindly advise medicated and dermatological solution to this.
Post-traumatic stress disorder or PTSD is a mental health condition, which is usually triggered by an unfortunate event experienced or witnessed by the affected patient in the past. The symptoms of this condition are flashbacks, nightmares and extreme anxiety. The patient also thinks about the event in an uncontrolled manner.
PTSD is a serious mental health condition that can damage the affected person's personality to a great extent. Therefore, the person should be given proper treatment at the earliest. There are various treatment methods for PTSD that can help you in changing how you think about a traumatic event. The treatment options that can be used have been mentioned below:
There are different forms of counselling for treating PTSD which include:
- Cognitive therapy: It is a therapy where you learn how to change your thought patterns regarding the trauma and allow you to eliminate unnecessary fears.
- Exposure therapy: It involves talking about the trauma over and over again until the fear departs.
- Eye movement desensitization and reprocessing: It is a process where you are made to focus on several forms of distractions like sounds and hand movements while you think about the trauma. A good therapist is very important to bring positive changes in your life by means of counseling therapy. You require a therapist who will listen to whatever you have to say and guide you through everything to make you feel better.
SSRI or Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitor is a form of antidepressant medicine, which helps you with your sadness and tension. There are certain medicines that are really effective and can be prescribed by your doctor depending on the condition.
Other forms of treatment:
There are several other types of medicines and procedures that can be used for treating PTSD. They include the following:
- There are other counselling forms, which include group therapy, brief psychodynamic psychotherapy and family therapy.
- There are other medicines as well for the treatment of PTSD. They include tricyclic antidepressants and atypical antidepressants.
- Monoamine oxidase inhibitors like isocarboxazid can also be used for curing PTSD.
- Certain mood stabilizers can be taken along with the medicines such as carbamazepine and lithium.
- Several antipsychotics, which include risperidone can be used to tackle symptoms such as flashbacks and sleeplessness.
- Another medicine known as prazosin is also used for dealing with nightmares and sleep disorders caused by PTSD. All kinds of medicines for the treatment of PTSD should be taken only after being prescribed by a doctor.
Post-traumatic stress disorder is a serious mental health condition in which a patient suffers from continuous negative thoughts regarding a traumatic event which has happened in the past. This condition may give rise to other health problems, and immediate treatment is recommended.