Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupinder KaurYour feedback matters!
hellow sir my age 21 female Mere periods late hote hain this dawa li fir hue aur unusual bhi 1day bht kam hua aur fir next day se hua hi nai plz help
I and my gf tried tried to have sex as she is a virgin i cud jst insert the head of penis n wen it cudn't happen we dropped the idea of sex but now she's missed her period by 2 days n still no signs of period the white liquid discharge that takes place b4 period is not happening plz help!
Due to obesity I have mensuration problem i.e irregular periods can I get a advice to regularize the periods.
Ideally, undescended testis should be surgically replaced before 1 year of age .
After birth if testis is not in the sack then chances of malignant changes increase with every passing month.
Initially, hormonal therapy may be attempted but if no descent then surgery recommended before 1 year age.
Surgery+hormonal therapy us the best approach to management.
Risk with No Descent of Testis
*Risk of testicular malignancy*this persists to some extent even after descent
*Risk of infertility
*Psychological distress to the child
Successful detection before puberty though doesn't decrease risk of malignancy but helps in detecting changes if any easily.
I am 36 week pregnant. Foetal weight 2340gms. Scan report shows cord seen once around the neck. Is it risk? Is there any problem for my baby. How to prevent it?
Hi I am 6 week pregnant wednesday I go for transvaginal scan in that they found only sac and fluid not yolk sac they said wait for 1 week after that they will test again but I am feeling tensed is there any sign of baby will baby form in future or is there any problem? Please tell me I am so tensed sir please.
Khichdi is a perfect combination of carbohydrates and protein. It contains all the essential amino acids, making it a complete protein diet. Freshly-cooked khichdi if eaten with ghee gives the right amount of macro-nutrients, complex carbohydrate, protein and fat. Add vegetables to it and you have the complete meal ready for you.
1. Good for people who are allergic to gluten
It is a perfect food for people who suffer from gluten sensitivity and cannot have certain grains like wheat, rye and barley. People who aren’t suffering from this disease can also go for gluten-free food as a lifestyle change and can incorporate khichdi in their diet.
2. Helps in balancing the doshas
Khichdi is one indian food that can be served at any time of the day. It is known for its ability to detoxify the body and balance the three doshas — vatta, pitta and kapha. It is staple of an ayurvedic diet because of its calming effect on the body.
3. Easy to digest
Khichdi is good for people who suffer from digestive issues because it has a soothing effect on intestine when eaten with curd. It is a perfect food for kids and elderly people, it is a hearty meal full of nutrients and is easy to digest because both the age groups have slow metabolism and the digestive strength is weak too.
Mai 26 yr ki female hu, mai pregnent hu or 8th month chal rha h. Mera ab tak total 6kg weight bdha h jisse mujhe tension h ki ye kam h or m khati bhi sab. Please aap btaiye ki kese weight bdhau or kese healthy baby ho.
Can I eat cheese during pregnancy. please tell me which food eat and avoid .it's my first pregnancy.
Hey. How many days after taking sysron n will I get my periods. Can nobody help me out? I hv taken sysron n for 3 days twice a day after food.
She is facing problem from last many years but not yet prescribed to any doctor regarding her irregular periods and pain in lower stomach. After 5 6 days of her period cycle again bleeding occurs. Kindly prescribe me some medicine to get her cure.
Hi My wife is 3. 5 month pregnant. We have started sex now after completion of 3 months. But we are confused & afraid about deep penetration that' s why we both can' t enjoy the same. Is it safe to penetrate as we did before pregnancy. Kindly advise.
What causes warts? Can we prevent it?
Warts are small formations that occur on the skin. They appear in the form of dark protruding bumps or brown flat lesion on the skin surface. Sometimes they might also have tiny black specks on them. Warts usually form on the hands, feet, face and genitals, although they may appear on other parts of the body in some cases.
What causes the formation of warts?
Common warts are caused due to infection of the outermost layer of skin that occurs as a result of viral contamination. The virus that is responsible for this condition belongs to the human papillomavirus (HPV) family.
This infection is highly contagious and easily spreads from one person to the next. It is most likely to occur on skin that is cut or damaged as that allows easy access for the virus to enter the skin system.
How to prevent the formation of warts?
Common warts are contagious and spread very easily. Preventing the spread of the HPV virus can be done through simple steps that will help you avoid getting affected by this condition.
Some of the preventive measures that can be adopted are as follows:
- picking and scratching on warts should be avoided
- avoid biting fingernails as gnawing on the skin around the nails makes it more prone to infection
- grooming, brushing and shaving around infected areas should be done with care
- moisture and dampness should be avoided as the virus thrives on it
Do not self-medicate with lime (chuna), garlic, onion or Dettol.
Wart removal should be done by a qualified dermatologist. It is simple, safe opd procedure which takes few minutes only and does not leave any scars.
I had a some bleeding which is not much before 4 days of periods and do not get any menses. Got a negative preg test. And did not get my menses and on the 9th day after spotting had a positive ovulatn test next day line was some faint and after next day it was very faint. I was ovulating with out my menses or what is the problem.
My daughter is 3 years old and diagnosed with atopic d. Now please tell whether this is a curable over a period. And what precautions should we take. Also how frequently review is required?
Am not getting ma period .am recently married about 4 month ago. Am not getting period 4 month ago. Result showing negative.
Unlike the rest of our body, our teeth do not have the power to heal themselves. This is because cells that are responsible for the healing process are not present in large numbers in the teeth.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!
Well! We have heard so many good things about milk in commercials. Have we ever sat and thought through the real benefits of milk? Apart from being a healthy drink and the backbone of the dairy industry, this calcium-rich drink has innumerable benefits. In this article, we will discuss some not so known pros of milk:
- Complexion: If you want your complexion to lighten, instead of buying cosmetics, drinking 2 glasses of milk will fetch more benefits. Milk helps the skin to supple, glow and soft. Owing to its countless nutrients and vitamin contents, milk can be your best friend, if you are seeking a fair complexion.
- Strong Teeth: Being a tremendous source of Calcium, consumption of milk ensures strong teeth and help a person refrain from the decay of tooth and cavities. Care should be taken that Vitamin D is also consumed along with milk. The former helps the body to absorb calcium.
- Healthy Bones: Bone health and milk has a direct co-relation. It is, therefore, advised that kids consume milk to ensure proper growth. In the case of an adult, milk makes the bone strong and mitigate the risk of osteoporosis. A daily serving of one glass should do the trick for any individual.
- Weight Loss: Studies in the past have shown that women who consume milk daily can shed weight quicker compared to those who do not drink milk. A glass of milk can be drunk as a fulfilling appetizer, evening snack etc. It makes sense that milk is drunk during the night just before sleep.
- Stress Reduction: A study conducted by the Stamford Medical School in the year 2002 revealed that a warm glass of milk can go a long way in relieving stress. Daily consumption of milk after a hard day’s work can not only relax the nerves but calms the mind as well.
- Energy Buster: While milk is a great health drink, one can always turn to it when the body needs an energy boost. Milk can instantly revitalize the body. It is advisable that an ice-cold glass of milk should be consumed when there is a need for instant body revitalization.
- Eliminator of Diseases: There have been countless studies performed over the last few decades about the health benefits of milk and its capability to fight critical diseases. For instance, milk can mitigate the risk of strokes, keep blood pressure down, reduce cholesterol production of the liver, improve the eyesight, negates the chances of many types of cancer etc.
To ensure that the general health of the body is maintained, consumption of a tall glass of milk is necessary. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.