Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
M 22 years old, unmarried I feel little pain in the upper side of clitoris I used hair remover cream on th public hair when I did fingering for the first tym. Can it be the reason of the pain. Is it harmful to use the cream Please help. What should I do.
I was suffering from thyroid and pcod. For thyroid I was using dose 75g but for pcod I was not using anything. Because of these two problems I was gaining weight day by day. Give some suggestions to reduce my weight to normal in 6 months. Now weight-95, height-5-5.Please help sir .
I have irregular periods and now I am married for 8 Month. I want to become a mother please reply me weather I can conceive or not.
Hello doctor, I saw discharge from my nipple by pressing it I am planning a family is it tat something related to it or not pls tell me. And another problem I m having is tat I got a knot (gath) on my uterus is tat something worried to it. My age is 25yrs. Please rply.
After how many weeks fetal heart beat can be recognized. My cousin is currently at 6th week undergone for scan, unfortunately heart beat not recognised on fetal.
आयुर्वेद में गाय के घी को अमृत माना गया है। गाय का घी बिल्कुल शुद्ध होता है और इससे कई तरह की बीमारियां दूर होती है। इसका नियमित सेवन आपकी सेहत के लिए फायदेमंद होता है। जानिए, घी के फायदों के बारे में-
1. माइग्रेन: दो बूंद देसी गाय का घी नाक में सुबह-शाम डालने से माइग्रेन व नजले की तकलीफ में आराम मिलता है।
2. सिरदर्द और अनिद्रा: सिरदर्द होने पर गाय के घी की मालिश पैरों के तलवों पर करें। हाथ-पैर में जलन व अनिद्रा की समस्या हो तो भी घी की तलवों पर मालिश करें।
3. तेज दिमाग: फफोलों पर देसी घी लगाने से आराम मिलता है। नाक में घी डालने से खुश्की दूर होती है और दिमाग तरोताजा रहता है।
4. सर्दी-जुकाम: इस घी की छाती पर मालिश करने से बच्चों को जुकाम में लाभ होता है और कफ बाहर निकलता है।
5. एसिडिटी: अगर ज्यादा कमजोरी लगे तो एक गिलास दूध में एक चम्मच गाय का घी और मिश्री मिलाकर पिएं। गाय के घी का नियमित प्रयोग करने से एसिडिटी व कब्ज की शिकायत कम हो जाती है। इस घी के प्रयोग से मांसपेशियां व हçaयां मजबूत होती हैं।
6. वजन: गाय के घी में कोलेस्ट्रॉल नहीं होता जिससे मोटापा बढ़ने की समस्या नहीं रहती।
After 10 days my marriage so how to I protection at night for sex? Condom is not possible for me because of place any other protection without side effect?
Hi docs. Am a married girl of 25 yrs age. I had unprotected intercourse with my hubby for last 3 days. I have my last period on 5th of october. I had only two days of periods. May I know my evolution date. And as I had ejaculation inside me may I know is there any chance of conceiving? as am egar to have a baby. Thank you.
I am 28 years married lady. Having problem of PCOD I have irregular period. Last 3 month I hadn't period yet. I have done pregnancy test. But result was negative. What should I do?
1) EPSOM salt---
Warm water bath of epsom salt, which is rich in magnesium, is a good pain reliever. This is very helpful for arthritis patients and also relieves leg pain.
Good balance of work and rest is very necessary. Take enough rest as it relieves leg pain.
2) rubbing lobelia paste also provides relief in leg pain. This is one of the best home remedies for leg pains.
3) vinegar is also great for relieving leg pain, controlling weight, chest burns, injuries of joints, and bad breath.
A cloth pad thoroughly wet in vinegar solution when applied firmly to joints, foot or other part of leg relieves leg pain and discomfort.
4) eating hard shell nuts also relief leg pain.
5) gently massage you leg using hot pads as it provide physical relief to leg pain.
Massaging with oils like mustard oil, coconut oil gives fast relief from severe leg pain.
Regular warm oil massage in downward direction relieves leg pains. Stretch your leg gently and massage the strained muscles using warm oil, it gives relief from pain in joints, knees, leg palm, calf muscles, and hips.
6) you can also take one tablespoon methi, which is a very effective vegetable and helps in curing various diseases. Dry methi leaves under sun for 4-5 days. Mix it in a glass of water. Take this mixture in early morning.
7) warm water bath relaxes overall body and mind, so whenever you feel tiredness and pain in leg, go for warm water bath, this will unstrain the tired muscles.
Avoid taking alcohol, excess sugar, smoking, and chewing tobacco.
I am a 30 years old married and I have no kids. L want to delay my periods for about 10 days next month. This month I got my periods on 17th .someone suggest me regestrone 5 mg tab. My other friend suggest me primolut n.Which one should be better? Does these medicines have any side effects? I am planning a kid next year. Please help.
For a healthy body, proper digestion and absorption of food is very important. The digestion is an extremely intricate process and involves many organs. Impairment in any of the organs can hamper the digestive process, leading to a very common condition called dyspepsia. It is caused by malfunction of one of the muscular organs along the digestive tract including esophagus, stomach, small and large intestines and colon.
Causes: While dyspepsia is more a symptom, there are various reasons that lead to it including gastritis, peptic ulcer disease, infections, motility disorders, gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), cancers of the digestive tract or any other abnormality in the digestive tract.
Evaluation: When a patient has chronic dyspepsia or indigestion, the first thing to do is a thorough evaluation to find out the underlying cause. As noted above, there are functional and nonfunctional causes leading to dyspepsia. While gastric ulcers or polyps are visible during an endoscopy, conditions like gastritis and malignancy can only be diagnosed under microscopic examinations.
Some of the tests that are used for evaluation of the cause of dyspepsia include:
1. X-ray: Any growth would be visible on an x-ray and further testing can then be done to confirm the exact nature of it.
2. Endoscopy: This will allow the doctor to see the actual digestive tract and identify any structural abnormalities or growth.
3. Colonoscopy: If the problem is suspected to be in the lower gastrointestinal tract, then a colonoscopy may be in indicated.
4. Gastric emptying study: This study can also reveal the abnormalities in the digestive tract
5. Culture: Dyspepsia caused by Helicobacter pylori can be diagnosed through cultures of the stomach contents.
Treatment: The treatment of dyspepsia is quite complicated and cannot be clearly outlined given the various conditions that it is associated with. Even specific foods can induce indigestion in some people. Therefore, a multipronged approach is required to treat dyspepsia.
Education: The affected person should be educated about the non-life-threatening nature of the problem and its chronicity. Some of the drugs used in treatment include:
1. Proton pump inhibitors: These reduce the amount of acid produced in the stomach and thereby help in relieving symptoms.
2. Promotility drugs: They improve the movement of the muscles in the intestinal tract and are so used in managing dyspepsia.
3. Antibiotics: If an infection is suspected, antibiotics are effective.
4. Smooth muscle relaxants: Drugs like hyoscyamine and methscopolamine have been shown to provide relief in some patients.
5. Psychotropic drugs: Anxiety and depression are frequently seen in people with dyspepsia, and managing these can help reduce the dyspepsia.
As noted, the causes, symptoms, and management are very specific to individuals and needs to be managed by the doctor.